[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: england.png (6 KB, 160x199) Image search: [Google]
england.png
6 KB, 160x199
What makes you idiots think that the elites wont rig this vote?
>>
>>78267166
because they will
>>
The elites are supporting leave side, senpai
>>
>>78267063
I sure hope they will
>>
>>78267063
>including Cornwall

Triggered desu
>>
>>78267184
Don't leave until you "finish" explaining :3
>>
>>78267251
See: tabloid headlines
>>
>>78267184
So why is the leader of the Uk pro-EU?
>>
I knew it was rigged as soon as I saw the 50-50 trend.
Most blatant obvious giveaway.
>>
>>78270041
all i see is a bunch of pro anti-leave bullshit when i do google searches, even when i searched for the one story of the dying man whos last wish was to cast his vote for leave it came up as that politician who got shot by a radical britain first dude, pretty sure big bank got stay on this one, also see john oliver
>>
>>78267063

I wrote my ballot using pen so it can't be changed.
>>
>>78270041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8&ab_channel=LastWeekTonight
>>
>>78270208
Because he's getting replaced by the elites promoting leave if it goes through
>>
>>78270450
holy shit i didnt think of that, good job brit bong always underestimate you
>>
File: 1440713489258.jpg (78 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1440713489258.jpg
78 KB, 740x960
>>78267063

>the elites

More like the Scots

But go ahead, let BREXIT happen.

Watch Sturgeon hold another referendum and watch the Scots break off the UK. You'll need another flag, without all the blue.
>>
>>78270511
How is a comedy show for amerifats proof of the biases of British propaganda machine?
>>
>>78270615
why would anyone want scotland in their country? it is like having a mini-sweden rigging all your elections
>>
>>78270717

cant keep the pretty Union Jack otherwise
>>
>>78267063
I guess a lot of delusion and desperate hope
>>
>>78270679
its not about biases in britain, not like thats the only source people go to for information, the internet is highly bias towards stay
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.