[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question: Has the EU actually done anything or enforced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x401
Honest question: Has the EU actually done anything or enforced itself on anyone besides creating the Euro? It seems like none of the nations in it care about it, and the only ones that could be made to care is the constant wasteland of riots that is the Balkans.
>>
Immigration
>>
>>78249024
Schengen Agreement.
Emissions controls.
EU standards commission. (Started because of cell phone chargers, believe it or not.)
EU enforces the "protected origin" laws of various countries that make it illegal to sell champagne not from that area of france, or other specialties like cured meats and cheeses.
>>
>>78249113
Explain. I thought the basic laws of immigration were "everyone in Germany gets deported until the entire country is devoid of human life"
>>
>>78249024
Prevented British fisherman from fishing their own waters, ridiculous regulation on food like the bendiness of bananas where the rest are just thrown out, inability to deport forcing criminals that commit crimes in the EU
>>
>>78249531
>implying the EU affects you in the least

You could blow up all of Europe from Portugal to Belarus, and still say it's not enough freedom from globalism
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2453204/Bent-banana-and-curved-cucumber-rules-dropped-by-EU.html
>>
>>78249742
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>78249742
>this thread is going a little too well for my liking
>>
>>78249875
A fucking leaf that houses the only people who still fucking care about bettering your Most Royal Empire. Don't think you're immune to criticism from us because we're your fucking vassal.
>>
What the fuck am I even saying...

Is this what /pol/ does to people?
>>
>>78250218
I'll leave with you.

If we want to learn about the EU, there's Wikipedia.
>>
>>78250659
Oh yeah....

Thanks for the tip, Desert Prison Island man.
>>
Even my dear old mom once asked me, back when I was the schizophrenic in the family or something

>anon
>so
>what about the EU
>is that the first step the NWO then?

Yes, mom. You understand.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.