[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We need guns to protect us from the govern-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: drone-usaf.jpg (63 KB, 712x534) Image search: [Google]
drone-usaf.jpg
63 KB, 712x534
>We need guns to protect us from the govern-
>>
>>78241930
>it's a "OP doesn't understand how a US civil war thread would actually go" thread
nah, not today faggot
>>
We need guns to protect ourselves from criminals while the govt is en route
>>
>>78241930
> dat proxy
> dat shill
> 10th thread today
saged
>>
>implying the government would drone strike US neighborhoods

At that point they lose. There is no fucking way the masses would be ok with that.
>>
>>78242080
/thread
>>
>>78242080
>it's a "OP refutes only argument that Anon can come up with so Anon resorts to memes to try to prove a point" thread
>>78242189
>implying that anyone not in the US is using a proxy
>>78242229
And what would the masses do?
>>
File: cameljockey emoji.png (97 KB, 207x201) Image search: [Google]
cameljockey emoji.png
97 KB, 207x201
>>78241930
Too much damage to themselves. Also, the missile is 70,000 dollars, and the average Reaper drone costs $28 million, and considering the size of the US, to bomb all the populated places worth bombing in the time to prevent them from reforming/rebuilding would be costly.

Also, if they deploy equipment that is effective in the Middle East, they are taking away their power there and weakening themselves up to attack its own people. It just makes no sense. Sorry your 3rd world shithole I haven't even heard of doesn't dish out proper education on common logic and reasonable thinking.
>>
File: policetank_cctv.jpg (38 KB, 389x294) Image search: [Google]
policetank_cctv.jpg
38 KB, 389x294
>>78241930
GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEA--
>>
>>78242229
>>78242189
>>78242126
>>78242747
>>78242771
>bumping shill breads

>>78242373
if the US bombed it's own citizens they'd be fucked in all directions from Russia, the EU, the UN, and ESPECIALLY China. the EU and UN would claim it was in the name of usurping ruthless leaders, same thing the US pulled in central and south america, China and Russia would straight up try to blatantly take the country. the two groups would fight it out and the would be second US civil war would turn into the third world war instead
>>
>>78242812
Fuck, forgot to sage.
>>
>>78242373
Put hundreds of thousands of IEDs in every public road.

Hijack their own drones and unleash it on them.
>>
>>78241930
RARE
>>
>>78242373
The Siege of Waco had the government going into overdrive with trying to hide it while it was going on, because they deeply feared people forming militias to break the siege.

Any place where people are likely to rebel against tyranny would also be one where there are heavily armed people who would form militias. Don't count on it in California or other libtard hives.

Also I just noticed you're not brazil.
>>
>>78243029
FLLLLLAG
>>
>>78242946

>but but anon, guerrilla warfare has never worked ever in human history

said no one ever
>>
The day the government starts bombing it's own citizens is the day shit gets interesting.

Our military would split into warring factions with a significant number of them siding with the citizens. There are 80 million gun owners with enough guns to distribute them amongst non-owners.

If the military wants a protracted struggle with hundreds of millions of armed, educated, and angry Americans - spread out over millions of square miles, having their resources cut off, their families caught in the crossfire, and their constitution in shreds - I wish them luck.
>>
>>78241930
>Macao

never seen that flag before!
>>
>>78241930
>the vietnamese will never defeat the u.s. mil......
>>
This shit again..
>>
File: AlC52eb.png (438 KB, 1542x691) Image search: [Google]
AlC52eb.png
438 KB, 1542x691
>>78241930
>>We need guns to protect us from the govern-
>>
>All military officials will follow orders that kill their friends and family
>>
>>78241930
I fucking knew candlejack was pilotin
>>
Is this an argument for tyranny? I don't get it..
>>
>>78241930
THIS SHIT AGAIN FUCK RIGHT OFF
>>
>>78243279
it's the liberal metrosexual logic of
>it's hopeless why bother trying
>>
>>78241930
>ITT: We discuss shit that will never happen.
Saged
>>
>>78241930

Golden hour.

Drone ISR systems go all fucked up with parallel IR radiation from the sun.

Sunset and sunrise, about a 20 minute window.
Digital, IR and white hot/black hot thermal feeds get all fuzzy and shitty.
>>
>How exactly could you use a drone or tank to kill rebels without extensive collateral damage that would be a propaganda nightmare?
>>
File: The-People-vs-BLM.jpg (135 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
The-People-vs-BLM.jpg
135 KB, 600x475
>>78241930
This is now a guerrilla tactics/warfare thread:

https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/

http://www.maxvelocitytactical.com/

http://www.tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other%20Side%20of%20Mountain.pdf

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&index=3&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
>>
>>78241930
Oh look, it's this faggot again.
>>
File: 1462239685079.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1462239685079.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>78241930
SAGE ALL GUN CONTROL THREADS

REPORT ALL GUN CONTROL SHILLS
>>
>>78242747
>macao
>3rd world shithole
L M A O
>>
>>78242747
>3rd world shithole
>literally has the 18th highest HDI on the planet
>according to Drumpf is also stealing your jerbs
OK, let's assume that they don't use drones. They still have troops and police officers, all highly trained.
>>
>>78241930

Evert single civil war the US has tried to intervene (vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria) has been a disaster.

Of you think for one second that our gun loving army would fight against their own citizens you would be mistaken.
>>
>be rebel hiding out in NYC
>get drone'd in my apartment complex
>die, 14 civilians are killed or wounded, millions in damages to the building
>everyone in the building is now a rebel

>be hiding in central park
>get droned
>smoking crater in central park reminds everyone for six weeks that the government is willing to kill you in broad daylight with a missile just to stop a single guy
>400 people are now rebels
>>
>>78244686

All highly trained and will fight government tyranny
>>
>>78241930
>not realizing that drone pilot is most likely a proud gun owner and staunch constitutionalist
>>
>>78241930

no, as you point out, we actually need DRONES

but DRONES are all registered now
>>
>>78243240
They swore oath to the Federal Government. You're underestimating how serious some people take that.
>>
tfw dont need a gun
>>
File: three_dead_american_soldiers.gif (126 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
three_dead_american_soldiers.gif
126 KB, 589x330
Vietnam,Iraq and afghanistan called.
>>
>>78245792
came here to post this
>>
File: 1401107476911.jpg (22 KB, 634x434) Image search: [Google]
1401107476911.jpg
22 KB, 634x434
>>78245056
>drone pilot
>>
>>78245375
It's to the constitution anon. You're underestimating how seriously people take that.
>>
>>78241930
>America has proved three separate times now it can't fight an insurgency

I want this fucking meme to end.
>>
>>78245375
They swore an oath to the Constitution
>>
>>78241930
Please please please, statists, use "surgical" drone strikes on US population centers. Somehow I get the feeling that that there are enough people who see how that would go that it would never happen.
>>
>>78246065
>drones are magical beasts that pilot, refuel, and resupply themselves!
>>
>>78241930
Just snipe the missile you third world faggot, oh and admit you can't handle the Olympics without sending everyone back to there countries with zika while your at it too
>>
in the case of an armed rebellion/ civil war, who does the average civilian attack anyhow? their local government and state governments have very little of a hand in it, and the fed gov is mostly in DC, and if everyone headed there they'd all be in one place, which is a really bad thing tactically.
>>
File: 1408364486262.jpg (22 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1408364486262.jpg
22 KB, 340x340
>>78242080
>He thinks he'll be able to stand against the military with his guns

You couldn't even build a militia, let alone start a civil war. Americans (much like yourself) are complete pussies who are too afraid of dying.

If you were them patriotic man you say you were, you'd have marched on the white house with your rifle slung around your shoulder decades ago. You've had plenty of reasons to, but you never did (and never will) because you're just a tough talker on an image board.

Just go to the gun rnage with your other mouth-breathing southern buddies to the gun range an feel emasculated as you pull the trigger. Don't embarrass yourself by pretending you'll ever use the 2nd Amendment for its true purpose.
>>
File: 1465803394132.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
1465803394132.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>78244686
Assuming police officers and generals would back tyrant government killing its people. We are chinks we actually value our citizens lives here.
>>
>implying I wouldn't be able to snipe the drone out of the sky with my dindurigideedoo and my flabba jabba wabba
>>
>>78246566
arent*
>>
>>78246433
This anon is right, after all, there has not been an explosion of federal property and facilities under Obama, and none of those non-existant facilities are flammable.
>>
>>78246504
>implying I'm southern
>implying my family has been here for many generations
NJfag here, both my parents were immigrants, anyone who isn't a tard can understand why gun control is stupid and the fact that, yes, a civil war would be a huge threat to america, read >>78244183
>>
>>78246433
In all likelihood it won't be a war against the government, so much as defending your neighborhood from looters/rioters. If government soldiers start trying to take away your means to defend yourself, then you'll have to fight them as well. If the government is truly tyrannical, then it will have to install enforcers down to the local level. All those in league with such a tyrannical government would be legitimate targets.
>>
>>78246770
no need to be sarcastic m8, I'm anti-OP's view, it was a genuine question. and even in your example, what would destroying random buildings do? they wouldn't do jack shit but cost money in repairs after it all, destroying some random small government building wouldn't do shit in terms of dealing with the actual issue at hand
>>
>>78246825
Why are you talking about gun control my dude? At no point in my post did I talk about it.

I'm merely pointing out how you will never live up to true reason the 2nd Amendment exists. Not you or any other ameritard.
>>
Things were fine until the 14th Amendment. In fact, everything after Lincoln really screwed us up.

After Emancipation, Southerners were concerned that "freed slaves" would arm themselves and crime would increase, which is completely accurate. Well, Congress decided that everyone was a citizen and had all the rights that real citizens had, including the right to bear arms. That was the 14th Amendment.

It almost caused another Civil War.

It is too late to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. Now we simply need arms to protect ourselves from freed slaves and their descendants.
>>
>>78247136
>I'm merely pointing out how you will never live up to true reason the 2nd Amendment exists. Not you or any other ameritard.

I'd hope so
>"living up to the reason the 2nd amendment exists"
implies america stood and watched tyranny trample them and had to resort to their backup plan, that's what this is after all m8, a backup plan. no one's going to run off and start shooting over stupid trivial bullshit Our representatives are elected after all, just because YOU don't agree with what's going on doesn't mean the populous doesn't. when the government seriously starts screwing around, THEN people will actually have a reason do do anything.
>>
>>78241930

"My right to guns shall not be infring-

"... oh hello officer, I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience I caused you. Here are all my weapons. Do you want me to take them to your truck for you sir?"
>>
File: 70708534.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
70708534.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>78247862
>>
File: deer-fear.gif (6 KB, 200x272) Image search: [Google]
deer-fear.gif
6 KB, 200x272
>>78241930
>>78242080

Right needs guns for another civil war while basically hiding behind "to fight """"tyranny""""" memes, well-armed and advanced tyranny that this

We'll just have to filibuster until they admit that their kind is #ProudToBe cowardly or until """"""tyranny"""""" admits the obvious.
>>
>>78246065
You do realize people pilot drones, right? Oh wait, your an abbo

t. former NSA employee
>>
>>78241930
>military coup
>the armed forces join the people and use those drones to take out the tyrannical gun-grabbing government

:^)
>>
>>78246504
T. John Howard.
>>
File: war of perception.jpg (157 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
war of perception.jpg
157 KB, 500x537
>>78241930
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS
WRITE "sage" IN OPTIONS IF RESPONSE IS NECESSARY TO PREVENT BUMPING
>REPORT SLIDE-THREADS
HIDE SLIDE-THREADS
>REPORT SLIDE-THREADS
HIDE SLIDE-THREADS
>REPORT SLIDE-THREADS
HIDE SLIDE-THREADS
>REPORT SLIDE-THREADS
HIDE SLIDE-THREADS
>>
File: IMG_20160519_114255734.jpg (3 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_114255734.jpg
3 MB, 3006x5344
>>78246504
Go fuck a wombat the military would side with the people. It's the feds that would fuck them over and even with all the massive buildup there isn't enough of them to enforce nation wide martial law. >>78241930
Aright OP I'm going to have to put this to bed for you. A reaper drone is a great tool for low intensity conflicts, but it makes very little sence to use them in a policing action in the US. First of all the NSA is already able to pull all of the electronic signals Intel through the communication network on the ground. Second if it gets so bad that we're bombing our own cities and towns the country is straight fucked. All of those drones have pilot's and weapons officers in a ground station. They and all of the hundreds of ground crew have family's spread across the United States. Which means any given unconstitutional airstrike has the chance of killing a member of one of those tens of thousands of family members creating a nightmare scenario for security. There is not enough intelligence infrastructure to constantly investigate every person who has access and the means to commit sabotage. The only thing that keeps our military together is the collective purpose of defending those we care about. If we start getting orders to shoot those people it's going to get real interesting for the people giving those orders real fucking quick. Sure the national guard may lock down a city or two, but the combined force of the state and federal government is out numbered by the armed citizenry by like ten to one. That being said I'm not completely ruling out the right wing death squads. BLM is starting to get real old.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.