[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there is nothing wrong with being gay and that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 1875x1875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 1875x1875
Reminder that there is nothing wrong with being gay and that the alt-right movement is accepting of gay conservatives. Homophobes do not belong in the alt-right
>>
Reminder your sexuality or gender aren't characteristics to be used to define you as a person.
>>
Reminder that sexuality is a non-issue only important to fucktards
>>
>>78241163
/thread
>>
File: 1455765008326.jpg (121 KB, 960x936) Image search: [Google]
1455765008326.jpg
121 KB, 960x936
>>78240735
tyler oakley has such a punchable face jesus
>>
theres a big fucking difference between being gay and being an agenda pushing faggot
>>
>>78240735
If the fags really cared so much they would take one for the team and be maryirized by muslims
>>
>>78240735
I'm a Nazi not a memer of the alt-right.

Fags belong in ovens.
>>
>>78241457

ok good luck being irrelevant
>>
File: 1444280314114.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1444280314114.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1044
We're just gonna raid more of your fag pride vids on YouTube now. All because you faggots can't leave well enough alone
>>
>>78240735
I don't give a fuck if you want to fuck other dudes in the ass. Just don't normalize it for my children. What you do is not normal (normal meaning that it is accepted as the majority behavior). Also, don't act like a flaming faggot and expect to receive a normal response. If you act and behave as the non-majority then you will be treated as such.
>>
File: islam milo.jpg (25 KB, 523x212) Image search: [Google]
islam milo.jpg
25 KB, 523x212
>>78240735
The alt right is a tactic to use regressive arguments against themselves. It's incredibly effective. Many dumbfucks on pol don't understand the brilliance of the strategy.
>>
>>78240735

Don't be flamboyant faggots and we're fine, it's not that hard since its not like I'll be asking what your sexuality is
>>
>>78241457
>calling yourself a nazi

Kill yourself, skinhead
>>
Too bad the alt right attracts all of the violent homophobes that think Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>78240735
Look up what "phobia" means as a suffix. It's not what you think it means.
>>
File: gaijinfu vs bratfu.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
gaijinfu vs bratfu.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>homophobes
So what about them? What the fuck do homophones even do nowdays? Oh, they called some gay dude a fag.

wew
>>
>>78240735
/polgb/ thread?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.