[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant Parry The Gary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
>>
File: BFED-02.gif (3 MB, 410x307) Image search: [Google]
BFED-02.gif
3 MB, 410x307
>>78236878
(you)
>>
>>78236878
He fucked up that town hall so bad. If anything he lost supporters.
>>
File: 1464672522700.jpg (40 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1464672522700.jpg
40 KB, 400x402
>>78236878
Can ya'll fucking stop with this peasant, he doesnt have a chance in hell at winning. Just like last time.
>>
>>78236878

>open
>>
>>78237115
WERE YOU WATCHING THE same thing I was, because I did not draw that conclusion.
>>
File: 1462073249783.jpg (256 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462073249783.jpg
256 KB, 750x1000
>>78237505
because you're stupid
>>
>>78237597
Nah you
>>
>>78237115

I didn't see his town hall, will check it out. I saw him do an interview, and he never really seemed as awkward/weird. He used to be calm and rational, at times, especially when defending the lolbertarian faith. Maybe he's scared for his life if it derails the Trumpening by stealing 1.8% of the GOP vote. Maybe the pressure is too much.

You know the old saying though anon, out of the cuck shed and into the fire.
>>
>>78237505
>>78237929
The worst part was that woman who asked "My Son got fucked up cause of Heroin, why do you want to legalize it?" All he had to say was "Heroin's already illegal, and that law didn't save your son, so clearly the law against it isn't saving lives." Easy answer. Instead he spent 5 minutes rambling and dodging the question.
>>
File: James.jpg (64 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
64 KB, 1200x800
>>78238093

Its like they are trying to re-market libertarianism to the McFeels crowd. I can't be the only one who notices this. And that's what I mean earlier, a few years ago, he was reserved and rational, and would try to explain things related to libertarianism succinctly and intelligently. So with American voters that obviously wasn't going to work.

And that led to this Schism. A solid percentage of libertarian leaning people accepted there was a bigger picture, we were betting on a fantasy and got on the Trump train or became Bern victims. The rest are still in RonPaul2012 limbo, taking Johnson seriously and doing it against all reason.
>>
>>78237597
>Lyin' Ted on the pedophile seal
has this gone too far?
>>
>>78236878
If /pol/ was as politically savvy as it pretends to be, the necessity of a viable third party would be self evident.
>>
>>78239121
>Its like they are trying to re-market libertarianism to the McFeels crowd
That's exactly what they're doing. They're already counting on the Paul republicans who are disgusted by Trump to vote for them, so now they're trying to appeal to Bernie voters who are hesitant about Hillary but won't vote for Trump.
>>
>>78239434

What will be interesting to watch, because treachery can be interesting sometimes, is to see what the neocons or the religious right try to do with that volatile libertarian element in the next 5 months. Though I doubt the religious right will do anything except fall in line.

Because the libertarian leadership is too weak to carry its own movement, I wonder if the neocons will try to hijack it or manipulate it, assuming they can organize something for it. I really don't know how broken they are now. But I wouldn't put it past them. If hyper manipulative Communists like Irving Kristol can hijack the entire conservative movement, their neocon descendants can surely swoop in on something as fragile as libertarianism.
>>
Libertarianism is still a thing?

I thought the Left jumping on the DUDE WEED LMAO train hollowed out their core demographics?
>>
File: 1463347951163.gif (1 MB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
1463347951163.gif
1 MB, 560x372
I'm a hardcore anarcho-capitalist libertarian, but I still can't stand Gary Johnson. He is a spineless "BAKE THE CAKE" fag who is afraid to speak up for the more controversial aspects of libertarianism and is an awkward stuttering mess.
>>
>>78236878
>"Can't throw away my vote"

yeah ok buddy
>>
>>78236878
as an anarchist, I'm really disappointed.
Commies had bernie
fascists have trump, and we are left with a sniveling oaf
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (23 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
23 KB, 700x466
>>78236878
>open borders
>gun control
>loves shitskins
>walls are genocide

Yeah, sage any and all shill threads.
>>
Gary "you bet I have tourettes" Johnson will get some bernie supportees because of dude weed.
>>
File: bill weld.jpg (18 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
bill weld.jpg
18 KB, 310x310
Why isn't he the presidential nominee? He was impressive as fuck and made Johnson look like a fool in comparison. I believe Johnson is smart, and he's libertarian enough for me given the alternatives, I think he'd make a good president. But Bill Weld fucking killed it in that town hall.
>>
I hope all of you go to sleep peacefully tonight.
>>
>>78243490
Fkng lol'd
>>
>>78239434
Hey I'm there. I'm a Paulenite and still have my Paul 2012 Magnet on my car. I voted for Bernie in the primary, and I'll be voting Johnson for president.
>>
Gary hasn't smoked weed in 7 weeks he lost his powers and has turned into a stammering mess without his weeds. He needs the weeds
>>
File: RRkbc5d.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
RRkbc5d.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Finished the Libertarian town hall
Here's what I learned:

>Obama is a good guy, has been statesmanlike
>Hillary Clinton is a "wonderful public servant"
>Treat ISIS like an organized crime family
>There should be a health care safety net
>"The god I believe in doesn't have a particular religion"
>A border wall is "insanity", we should make it as easy as possible for people to come here
>Trump's policies are like Nazi Germany, Mexicans are like Anne Frank

*Major cringe moment, Gary Johnson tells a woman who lost her son to heroin strait to her face that her son "succumbed to prohibition". Her expression is fit to kill. Notable quote : "Needle exchange programs between states..."*

>Gary Johnson just stopped smoking weed 2 months ago to prepare for his presidential run.
>Gary Johnson embraces the Black Lives Matter movement
>>
>>78248429
You didn't truly watch it. Pull it.
>>
I'm on part 4 of the Town Hall and... yeah I actually agree I think William Weld should have been the president and Johnson the VP. Man he is slick. The smirk when he said Huxter. He has this incredible just sincerity and confidence in everything he says. When he pulls from his experience as prosecutor it's rock solid. Is it too late to flip them?
>>
File: libertarian white genocide.jpg (43 KB, 461x424) Image search: [Google]
libertarian white genocide.jpg
43 KB, 461x424
Get this (((Johnson))) out of here and put a sage up his ass!
>>
>>78248429
So he's confirmed under Clinton's payroll? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>78252050
As soon as he made that god comment there was an audible groan from Chris Cuomo
>>
>>78236878

Gary Johnson is a mess.

A giant, low energy mess.

He will never make America great again.

However, he will definitely steal some undecided morons from Clinton. That much is good.
>>
>>78251851
Yeah, he's definitely the backbone. Like a more charismatic version of Dick Cheney
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.