[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Race is Almost Extinct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Assyrian-Chaldean-Syriac-Flag.png (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Assyrian-Chaldean-Syriac-Flag.png
9 KB, 275x183
Assyrian's are mostly gone from this Earth. We've withstood thousands of years of persecution but it is finally coming to an end. Many Assyrian children are half breeds including much of my family. They don't carry on our heritage.

Northern middle east and south eastern turkey would have been great. Christian's spanning from Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Turkey would have kept the horde out. No one backed us and we were slaughtered by the Arab/Turk/Kurd's. It didn't have to end like this.

gg
>>
>>78226095
Sad.
>>
Payback for sacking Babylon, you son of a bitch.
>>
>>78226095
Your pop is like 4million. Stop fucking complaining Turk shit.
>>
>>78226095
You think emigrating to the 4corner of this world will save your race, retard?
>>
>>78226095
You niggers never should have plundered the jews, of course they are going to fuck you into eternity, just like they are doing now to the Islamic Caliphate of Germany
>>
>>78226095
The Annunaki are going to be pissed when they come back.
>>
>>78226095

Assyrians are the most special snowflakes of all

Have you considered doing something about it instead of living in a country safely thousands of miles away from the persecutation?
>>
>>78226853
>emigrating
Like we have a choice. Killing Saddam and now trying to kill Assad has made it exponentially worse for us.

France is next.
Lebanon was 80%+ Christian around 1900.
>>
File: stimpy02-640x361.jpg (77 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
stimpy02-640x361.jpg
77 KB, 640x361
>>78226095
You are in CANADA now! And I swear on each distinct liberal district this side of the North Strong and Free that our social services will pay to help you bring yourself back on your feet and back to home.

>Euphemism for gtfo
>>
>>78227180
France next, yeh right.
You didn't even fight while we have a civil war coming soon with no brake on the train.
Maybe we'll all die, but hell if the arabs survive us, that's not our ways.
The moment a french migrate we don't see him as really one of us.
>>
>>78227130
Fight? With what money? You gave all of our land and natural resources to the Kurd and Arab's when you invaded.
>>
>>78227545

>we have a civil war coming soon with no brake on the train.

Don't act so cocky. I will believe you the moment you are out with a weapon.
>>
>>78226095
Assyrians were essentially the terrorists of ancient biblical times eat shit you lost this game of Civilization
>>
>>78228711
Americans are essentially the terrorists of these days...
>>
All you and your church had to do was not fuck up in China and you would have had a stable base forever, but no you couldn't recover from Wuzong Tang like the Buddhists could.
>>
>>78228396
>cocky
You think I have a choice in the matter, it is now already inevitable.
>>78228825
And how does that change his statement?
>>
>>78229714
>it is now already inevitable.

I really want to believe you. But I won't until it happen.

>And how does that change his statement?

It does not. Who said it should?
>>
Are assyrians actually genetically distinct? I was under the impression that you guys are just arab christians. Religious, not genetic distinction.
>>
>>78226095

Lobby a patron superpower for arms and funding and set up an ethnic Assyrian puppet state in your homeland.

Worked great for the Jews, and the Kurds are getting in on the action too. If you want to keep the culture alive, force Syriac as the lingua franca for public conversation and writing like the merchants did with Hebrew.

Fortune favors the bold.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.