[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come the Spanish Civil War is never mentioned when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: SpCW2.jpg (90 KB, 684x531) Image search: [Google]
SpCW2.jpg
90 KB, 684x531
How come the Spanish Civil War is never mentioned when it comes to WW2 history?

And yes, I only learned about it from HOI4
>>
>>78208807

Much more important to cry about the 6666 trillionz than the other stuff going on in Europe.
>>
>>78208807
Because it ended before WWII?
>>
>>78209199
I'm kekking so hard with the directness.

I concur, it's because it was a separate war.
>>
>>78208807
How come the German civil war is never mentioned about WW1?
>>
>>78208807
Oh another war that isn't taught is the German Civil War of 1918
>>
>>78208807
Because spain didn't do shit worth talking about
>>
Because the good guys won.
>>
>>78208807
we learned about it

in fact it was an entire unit in grade 10
>>
>>78209698
>>78210638
Is that the ones the Jews started?
>>
>>78210764
Well, we had people fighting in it
>>
>>78208807
Because it had little to none impact on the world war itself
>>
>>78208807

Commies lost and Franco exposed their crimes, so it's harder for academics to spin the story
>>
Because we were too busy being taught about WW2 and the poor Jews
>>
>>78209199
Debatable, some would argue WWII began in 1937 at the onset of the second Sino-Japanese conflict.
>>
>>78208807
The Spanish civil war is usually only covered in courses that are basically "advanced" liberal propaganda. If people without a base level of indoctrination read about it in depth then they don't draw the conclusions the loony left wants.
>>
Indeed is the only war beneath the WWII that the Luftwaffe has fight.

Because this war Spain don't joined the WWII... It would be more strenght for the axis
>>
>>78211261
WWI started 1914 and never ended.
>>
As far as I concern, it is always mentioned if you look it up in good bibliography stuff.
>>
>>78208807
Because it wasn't part of WW2, retard
>>
>>78211455
Also arguable. One long war with a twenty year intermission.

>>78211328
More like more coastline for Germany to have to garrison without any tangible benefit.
>>
>>78208807
Because the commies were BTFO hahaha
>>
Commies got fucked that's why
>>
>>78208807
Because Franco was supported by Hitler.

And then by USA/NATO.

It's obviously why the Western countries didn't wanna talk about it.
>>
>>78208807

The "good guys" backing the commies in Spain and the 'bad guys" backing the nationals.
>>
>>78208807
Different wars.
>>
>>78210638
How do you even cover the end of WW1 without the revolution in Germany?
Or do you mean the aftermath with the SPD sending Freikorps to beat down the communists
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.