[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I know that both Trump and Clinton are fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456774286780.jpg (132 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
1456774286780.jpg
132 KB, 665x663
What do I do if I know that both Trump and Clinton are fucking awful choices for different reasons?

The only candidate I was rooting for was Rand Paul and he's nowhere near the solid politician his father is but still deserves the spot much more than either of these two.
>>
You bite your tongue and vote for Trump.

- yours truly, a disappointed Bernout
>>
>>78201700
There is literally no comparison between Trump and Clinton. Clinton is a criminal. She should be hanged. She should not even be running.

Trump is a blustering jackass. So? How many millions of people has he killed? It's not debatable. There is no equivalency.
>>
>>78201700

Is this a copy pasta?

I swear I've seen this type of "idk about Trump, my main guy was Rand Paul but.." post thousands of times
>>
>>78201943
There's literally no comparison between a child and John Wayne Gacy either but I wouldn't want to have either telling me what to do, let alone ruling the country.

>>78202120
I rarely post on /pol/, I stopped posting about Rand after he dropped out of the race.
>>
>>78202238
Right, but if you had to choose between an idiot and a criminal who will permanently alter the system to make it impossible for non-criminals to lose, why would you even pretend that it's a choice? You vote idiot, or you are party to tyranny.
>>
>>78201700
The love on here for Trump isn't for what he says, it's because Hillary Clinton is a lying,flip flopping criminal who is Obama 2.0. /POL./ would support the Republicans no matter who was the nominee. Unite against Clinton.
>>
>>78202349
They're both going to tear this country apart, just in different ways, I really don't want to have any part of it, I'd rather live in leafland and shitpost as a leaf for the rest of my life.
>>
>>78202238
You should go back to not posting
>>
>>78202964
Why
>>
>>78201700
I feel you Op. This is how it works though. Our Constitutional Republic is neither and it's going to stay like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.