[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all over.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: United as One.png (80 KB, 532x536) Image search: [Google]
United as One.png
80 KB, 532x536
Don't bother to vote tomorrow. There's no point.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-final-brexit-comres-yougov-opinium-tns-survey-remain-leave-live-result-a7096316.html

Let's prepare for the unfortunate inevitability of a vote to remain, fellow right wing reactionaries, rather than waste time conducting some futile effort to vote for the losing side.
>>
youre not even trying, shill.
>>
come home white man
>>
>people with millions at stake would never rig a vote to flip the "undecided" people.

except that this happens in literally every election/referendum ever.
>>
>>78201503
Die in a fire, shill. England forever.
>>
>>78201503
>Don't vote, don't vote leave, please don't vote leave, don't vote leave, don't vote leave please
>>
>New poll has leave lagging a whole two points behind remain, at 51/49

Game over, leave. Sorry that clown Nigel and his homeless looking mayor buddy couldn't help more. Enjoy your turkroaches.
>>
two points is within the margin of error. You still won't leave tho. I bet 200 dollars on you staying it's the safest bet ever. One doesn't simply leave the EU.
>>
>>78201503
It takes some high fucking autism to shitpost at such occasion.
>>
Best not to get ur hopes up lads. This will go down to the wire. Won't find out who is mathematically certain to win after many hours of counting. If we leave that's great, if we don't then I'm sure UKIP support will continue to climb.
>>
If anything the remain voters don't need to bother voting tomorrow if the lead is so great.
>>
>>78201503
>Don't bother to vote tomorrow. There's no point.

GO FUCK A PIG, Cameron
>>
File: Polling time.jpg (134 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Polling time.jpg
134 KB, 1200x630
>>78201503
Kek, much despeate?

The /pol/ BREXIT vote >>78201962 currently indicates a landslide victory for LEAVE with 66% of the votes as this is written.
>>
File: S7GaCNg.jpg (75 KB, 464x447) Image search: [Google]
S7GaCNg.jpg
75 KB, 464x447
>>78201503
>Don't even vote
Are you fucked in the head, or are you just that bad a shill?
>>
>>78202622
Its just a retard fishing for (you)s, but he is as bad as a shill to try to bait at time like this
>>
>>78201503
fuckoff shill

sage
>>
>>78201503

>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78201503
Fuck off shill
>>
>>78201503
Almost all polls have indicated that out will win, also the poll vote for the independent if i remember correctly was hidden till they unveiled it, not saying they would but they could have changed it, also 359,000 over and estimated 80% of all voters...i don't see this poll as very accurate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.