[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY NONONO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: GERMANY NO.png (256 KB, 494x569) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY NO.png
256 KB, 494x569
>school wants to teach 5 syrian refugees german
>gets massive threats, blackmailing from anonymous
>project gets cancelled
>>
Cool building.
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prices

But in all honesty, people are getting more and more radical, or is this just my imagination?
>>
File: 1447270561699.jpg (17 KB, 187x204) Image search: [Google]
1447270561699.jpg
17 KB, 187x204
>>78200928
OY VEY AND OY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH
>>
>>78200928
thats one big cuckshed
go and hide in it
>>
>>78200928
GERMANY YES!
>>
>>78201396
Designated German cuck shed
>>
>>78201207
>But in all honesty, people are getting more and more radical, or is this just my imagination?

History would seem to indicate that people are radical, tribal, and vicious by nature. But less so when they're comfortable and safe. Flooding Europe with shitskin rapists from goatfuckistan who rape the Europeans' daughters by the millions, behead them in the streets, and massacre them in theaters is making the safe, comfortable Europeans feel less safe and less comfortable.

I tend to think these are only the first rumblings of the tsunami of anti-invader reaction that is coming.
>>
>>78202291
>by the millions
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post
>>
>>78200928
that would be a GERMANY NO

but welcome, newfag, we know why you're here
>>
>>78203244
too drunk to read, jan?
>>
>>78200928
I actually wouldn't see a problem if they taught a few refugee children how to speak German... If they were girls and actual children.
>>
>>78203809
there are no children nor women refugees. they are all men in their 20's dude
>>
>>78202291
Sorry but germanics arent europans

How the fuck can you call european when you destroyed one of the father of european civilization

Your part is called germania and not europe
>>
>>78200928
Well, they should be taught German for fucks sakes you stupid idiot. Anonymous are SJWs now.
>>
>>78201207

Radicalization is the only appropriate answer to what is happening here, the german people are being targeted for ethnic genocide.
>>
>>78205269
Why?
They dont belong in that land
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.