[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we pretty much all know he was a diddler now right? Is an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg (94 KB, 618x867) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg
94 KB, 618x867
So we pretty much all know he was a diddler now right? Is anyone still in denial? Who in show business is going to be caught before they croak it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html
>>
>>78189229
They should be selling tickets to piss on his grave and the funds go to kids that are victims of pedos.
>>
>>78191313

>Jackson sitting their watching all the young boys visit him to piss on his face

so like in life or what?
>>
>>78189229
it's just artwork bro. stop sexualizing everything.
>>
>>78189229
What the fuck? I expected some naked teenage boy photos to prove him guilty, but all they've shown was a room with toys.
>>
File: 1460800705142.png (440 KB, 733x900) Image search: [Google]
1460800705142.png
440 KB, 733x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
>>
>>78189229
>name the j**
>die

Clockwork
>>
>>78191313
He did give A LOT of money to his own victims. Forget where I read it but apparently he paid something like 200 million in hush money.
>>
The lyrics to "They Don't Really Care About Us" proves that Michael Jackson was truly redpilled on the Jews and they destroyed his life for attempting to out them.

>kick me, kike me
>jew me, sue me
>>
>>78192758
do you ever trust police to have an accurate recollection of what they see?
>>
File: 1453083416794.jpg (133 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1453083416794.jpg
133 KB, 800x530
>here's evidence of wrongdoing
>it's not actually evidence of any wrongdoing
>>
>>78189229
He just sounds like your typical /pol/ poster.
>>
>>78194253
I didn't expect anything from the police, but from the newspaper with this misleading title
>extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys
>>
File: creepy af.png (426 KB, 855x420) Image search: [Google]
creepy af.png
426 KB, 855x420
>Be prince of Monaco
>Wow I'm sitting next to Michael Jackson
>Notice he has a 14 year old boy on his lap, it is not his son
>MJ is getting a paedo lapdance next to me
>TFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyMKdS29Lbw
>>
>>78193323
alot of his music had subtle hints towards things like this

black or white was alluding to the jews too i think
>>
I think its obvious to anyone with a brain that michael jackson was an extremely disturbed individual brought on by childhood abuse from his father and being world famous at the age of 5. That being said, i still enjoy his music, even if he was a disgusting pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
>>
>>78193323
>If Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be
>Yfw he actually meant Martin "On the Jews and their lies" Luther
>>
Michael Jackson was into traps.

He truly was /pol/ tier
>>
>>78189229
He never been here, I can tell you that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.