[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>78187912
No we won't.
>>
File: BjQKFMNCcAECQmj.jpg (10 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
BjQKFMNCcAECQmj.jpg
10 KB, 360x400
>OP is a Faggot

Steps to buy a gun:

Obtain parental permission

Travel 100+ miles to the gun store

Undergo factually inaccurate purchasing advice from the Fudd behind the counter

Undergo NICS background check, give up lots of personal information to the government.

Wait up to 3 days for the background check to complete

Buy gun
>>
>>78187912
>He thinks you can just walk to a shop and buy a gun as if you are buying an apple or something.

Even in the most rootin-tootin parts of Burgerland it's not that simple m8. If you need to completely misrepresent your opponents to score points your argument is shit.
>>
>>78188795
Forgot to add

>Face ammo shortages and Common Sense gun controlâ„¢
>>
One is directly killing something

One is buying something that fires projectiles.

Are they even trying anymore?
>>
>>78187912
have you seen our abortion laws? cause you know were the kind of social fuckfest that gets you democrats hard right? Were basicly like you cant have guns and also no abortions
>>
It's almost as if one is protected by the constitution or something.
>>
>>78187912

>1 post by id

abandon thread
>>
>>78187912
That's not really accurate though. Because at the least I'd have to drive maybe 10 miles to the closest gun/range or gun show and then just buy a gun. Also there is a waiting period.
>>
>>78187912
What a woefully inaccurate model.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (26 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
26 KB, 375x375
>>78187912
>Omg it's such a hassle that killing an unborn child has consequences!

Buying a gun and it being involved in actually shooting somebody, let alone killing somebody, is probably within the nth percenttile.

Guess how many times someone dies everything an abortion is done? :)

>Tumblr feminists will try and debate this
>>
The process for destroying a life should be harder than the process of buying an inanimate object.
>>
>>78189870
>Roe v. Wade
>>
>>78187912
>Lots of steps to obtain aeans of killing the child growing inside you
>Simple steps to buy a self defense tool

Sounds good to me. But then again, it's not that easy to buy a gun. Rifles you can get same day only if you pass the background check. Handguns have waiting periods, even if you pass the background check.
>>
>>78187912
Uhh, last time I checked, and I may be WAYYY off base here, but there was profit in selling guns, but there's not in killing babies.
>>
>>78187912
Are they saying just shoot the babies and don't abort them?
>>
>>78187912
Your infographic is flawed. It says nothing about the steps required to abort a gun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.