[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police are working together with invisibility suits in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Blue hills.jpg (28 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Blue hills.jpg
28 KB, 800x600
Don't tell a soul but they use psy-ops with technology to rewrite souls and bodies.
>>
>>78180316
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
I've seen "shadow people".

I know those assholes don't obey the laws they are supposed to uphold.

Hypocrisy and Murphys law reign supreme under Satan, our new god in which we distrust.

Welcome to hell, everyone! Enjoy slowly turning into a monster.
>>
File: heresy7.jpg (337 KB, 700x662) Image search: [Google]
heresy7.jpg
337 KB, 700x662
This sounds dangerously heretical.
>>
File: waterspook.jpg (674 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
waterspook.jpg
674 KB, 4288x2848
Get the fuck ou
>>
>>78180886
>>78180898
Can someone explain this shit?
>>
>>78180993

Drugs are used to make people lose credibility.

See some shit they don't want you to talk about? Enjoy being mind controlled into doing drugs or other things that make people not want to believe you.

We trusted them to guard our freedom and they enslaved us
>>
>>78180558
Remote Controlled Organisms.

We used them a lot during the commie revolutions in South America. Kidnap someone, implant a neural control system, pack them full of C4 and bio weapons, and give them traditional tribal tattoos. You steer them into rural mountain villages to spook people. The natives thought they were demons, and fled from the mountains, into urban areas we could control.
>>
>>78180316
Can confirm this I live in those mountains
>>
Bump. What the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
>>78184421

Deep end conspiracy shit

>Always watching, Wazowski.... Always watching.
>>
>>78180992
got a story on this pic ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.