[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a (((coincidence)))?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: democrats.jpg (215 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
democrats.jpg
215 KB, 640x640
Are they brainwashed? Are they sent from other countries?
>>
They are indoctrinated victims of subversion. For a very long time now, elites want to destroy the great nation of America. They can't destroy it by force but they can destroy it by poisoning the well.
>>
>>78179948
It's practically the only opposition to this bunch of thieves and murderers.
>>
the republicuck party are the goodest goys around
>>
>>78179948
The Republicans hate the fuck out of immigrants and minorities. Why wouldn't they vote for who ever else is running?

Stupid people - that's the GOP's power base. People dumb enough to vote FOR poverty taxes and FOR welfare for billionaires.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 736x736
>>78182445
Wew
>>
>>78182445

The Republicans have never opposed immigration, and they sold white people down the river from the beginning. Lincoln, anyone?

>hurr durr
>we'll make the Republican Party the Hispanic Party
>then we'll always be in power

Also, we're taking it back.
>>
The Republicans, the ones in charge, have always been race-neutral, open borders.

They pretend to be some kind of Christian to get votes. But they haven't ever helped Christians.

>vote for me
>i'm anti-abortion
>but let's leave the original supreme court ruling alone
>it's only fair
>>
File: 1451547523859.jpg (67 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1451547523859.jpg
67 KB, 960x719
>>78179948
I'm Jewish and I would never vote for the left. Why is it okay for them to lump us all together but when we do it, it's racist or stereotyping?

>Mizrahi/Sephardi master race
>>
>>78179948
>the star of david is cut off of the kike spider
:(
>>
>>78185761

Because they're not afraid to use psyops.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.