[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIA IS JUST A HUGE FUCKING CUCKDOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Russia is LITERALLY going to start paying pensions to Soviet-born Israelis
THAT'S THE FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY
http://europe.newsweek.com/russia-pay-pensions-soviet-born-israelis-467803?rm=eu
>""""""""""""""""""""""""based""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Russia
>>
there's nothing wrong with jews though
>>
Russia probably literally committed more crimes against Jews than Germany
>>
I've always been suspicious of the whole "Putin is a Christian savior of the White race" narrative they push that is a common consensus of /pol/.

Not that I don't agree that the West and America is extremely degenerate, and I agree with some things Dugin says, but the Putinism seems "fake" to me
>>
>>78166964
Russia is the savior of white race. We will rise from our knees soon
>>
>>78167028
sure senpai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>>
>>78167136
Maybe in the long-forgotten past, when they hadn't subjugated Russia yet
You refer to pogroms?
>>
>>78166964
I heard a lot of russians who go to Isreal lie about being jewish
>>
>>78166964
>THAT'S THE FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY
true, these Jews were taxpayers.
>>
>>78166964
nicccce
>>
>>78167218
Putin's state is nothing but eyewash for those who after all the evidence still naively think that corruption is being fought with great success
>>
>>78167218
That's because it is. They are all paid shills or idiots who believed the propaganda posted by shills.
>>
It's to keep them in israel.
>>
>>78167808
Putin outplayed everyone once again
>>
Mmm it's nice we're getting closer to motherland.
They might vassilis Syria soon and be our neighbors practically
>>
>>78167218
If your populace worships the Jewish race (muh chosen people), then guess what, you will be paying them tributes as if they ruled over you (because they do). In this case, it's pensions.
>>
File: 1466438494736.jpg (103 KB, 960x712) Image search: [Google]
1466438494736.jpg
103 KB, 960x712
>The daughters of Russian officers in Latakia, Syria boosting the morale of Syrian teenagers

Russia cucks

I wonder when they'll start sending millions of russian women to China to appease their master
>>
>>78167218
this

Feels good being an anti-russiaboo on /pol/.
kremlinbots need not reply
>>
>>78166964

>Russia pays tribute to those who dominate and rule over them

I guess some things never change.
>>
AND MEANWHILE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO
>PM Medvedev arrives in Crimea
>disgruntled old lady laments mockingly low pensions (8,000 RU which is 125 USD now) and broken promise of pensions indexation
>Medvedev babbles some nonsense about "not having money in the budget" and that people need to "hang in there"
Just check the video for yourselves, it's been making the rounds in Russian part of Internet lately. It has subtitles, turn them on.
And after all that, they still have the dosh to send to Jews. Now that REALLY makes you think, doesn't it...
>>
>>78168955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSq7oxM_fyo
here it is
>>
>>78169102
Ukrainian nazi photoshop
>>
Americans and Australians laughing at Russia.
Never change.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
>>
>>78168205
>A couple of SAA lads take some pictures with girls visiting their fathers in Syria.
>Russian cuckssss!!1!!1
You do know that there are also good loooking Syrian girls in Latakia?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.