[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused guys, do we actually have more than two genders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: borntofeel.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
I'm confused guys, do we actually have more than two genders? I feel like they're getting to me, please help...
>>
No, just two.
>>
There are only two (common, healthy) combinations of sex chromosomes. Even then, it's very rare that people don't fit into two extremes of sex hormones.

You can reword or redefine whatever you like, you may change your identity (if that suits you) and if you do it right the world will even treat you how you wish.

But you will never fight and win against nature. It is beyond you.
>>
>>78166760
Do not worry, you always be a fagot.
>>
>>78166760
XX
XY
>>
https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Read what doctors have to say about it
>>
>>78166760
XX

XY
>>
>>78166760
yeah for some reason nature gave us 100 more genders in the recent years
>>
Humans have sexes, not genders.
>>
>>78166760
Only two genders.
1. Male
2. Abortion
>>
In medical textbooks, it is always written as such:
There are 2 sexes, for normal genetics and unlimited number of genders, due to social constructs and medical anomalies.

Society has two options:
Straight up use the word sex and shut everyone up. (Hint: google 'passport information page')
Use the word gender and be open to SJW madness.
>>
No. There are only two. John Money was a kidfucker like most SJWs
>>
>>78167578
Good read, thanks familia
>>
File: 1466517506577.jpg (12 KB, 203x240) Image search: [Google]
1466517506577.jpg
12 KB, 203x240
>>78166760
Ther are 2 genders.

Male
Female

Gender dysphoria is when you feel like the opposite sex.

Male feeling like a female.

But he is still a male.
Only a male with a mental illness.

Nothin can make him a female.

If i told you i was a parachute, would you feel confortable strapping me to your back and jumping put of a plane?

Just because you feel like something does not make you one.
By that definition i would have gone super saiyan long ago.
>>
>>78166760
Psychologist here.

There are two genders and everything else is abnormal. People who indentify with something else are confused because they were raised wrongly and are not healthy. There are some exceptions but its less than rare, something like 0.01% of population who have something biologically wrong with them but mostly its because of society and upbringing that causes this confusion.

This whole liberal push is harming people, children and confusing people making us more stressed, depressed and hopeless.

We need order to be healthy. Our brains cant function properly without order so why should we accept non order in society. Its unhealthy for humans to live like this.
>>
>>78166760
correction: gender does not exist

biologically there are males and females

thats it
>>
>>78168020
>t.Haffaz Aladeen
>>
>>78166760
Doctors only take sex, not "gender" seriously, when diagnosing you. Why should anyone besides Tumblr care about gender?
>>
Why do we have to be defined by gender? Am I the patriarchy if I identify as a woman in word only.
>>
>>78168069
I wonder why people aren't more hesitant to choose radical gender identifications now. It's obvious that normal guys are generally compatible with normal girls, by identifying yourself as something like genderfluid you reduce your chance to find someone you're compatible with. I think people want to enable themselves and others to be free to express themselves but finding someone you can live with is more important than being able to express yourself. Even if I wanted to identify as something special, I would think twice about it.
>>
you get XXY occasionally as a mutation. Doctors usually advise the parents to pick one gender before puberty and then use hormone treatment to help assimilate the child to that gender. Tbh in cases like this i would let the person identify as gender fluid or whatever because they cant help it, in fact i pity that these people have to deal with a horde of mentally ill degenerates
>>
anyone else reckon that this stuff rose to power simply because we stopped slapping it out of them

seriously guys, spank your kids
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.