[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hollywood Trying to Divide America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: Birth of a Nation.jpg (221 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Birth of a Nation.jpg
221 KB, 2000x1333
Why has there been a massive push in Hollywood to divide races in America? The race-baiting is getting out of control.

>first birth of a nation was created in 1915 and portraying the kkk as heroes
>hollywood gets a great idea
>let's remake the film and instead make the black mobs that killed innocent civilians in a genocidal rampage the good guys
>$$$$$.jpg
>more blacks hate whites
>more whites hate blacks

Honestly, I don't get it. What's the end game here? This movie is literally a race war.
>>
File: left-wing-logic.jpg (112 KB, 643x496) Image search: [Google]
left-wing-logic.jpg
112 KB, 643x496
>>78163528
It's funny to how it always shows the minorities chimping out. Facial expressions and everything.

To be fair niggers are bestial in nature.

There's no civil war son. The plan is to make America like 20% white in the near future. And even though minorities will be the majority, the Jews will still tell them through TV that they're minorities and they will sick em on us like pit bulls.

It will be a white holocaust.
>>
>Blame the Jews
>>
File: Blue lIne.jpg (64 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
Blue lIne.jpg
64 KB, 600x353
>Be me
>Live in Colorado
>Last White Stronghold of United States
>Probs safest state
>Basically no blacks
>Downside= mexicans
>Trump2016
>>
>>78165447
Doesn't matter how small in number whites get. Just look at the massive damage a small army of whites did during the crusades when they had weapons and armor that were equivalent to or worse than those of the enemy. White people will always be a prevalent and powerful force in this world because it is our nature.
>>
>>78166366
I bet Colorado is not even top 10 in percent of white poeple per state. although Im probably wrong because they count spics as "white"
>>
>>78166366
Colorado is trash
Don't miss it there
>>
>>78166366
Also Colorado is sliding HARD because
niggers move there for legal weed and shit.
Biggest melting pot in the country besides Portland right now. kek
>>
>>78163528
>more blacks hate whites
>more whites hate whites

ftty senpai
>>
>>78166794

What do?
>>
>>78167268
Look who the holocaust drug in?
>>
>>78163528
jews

force everyone to live together unwillingly, then make them eternally fight so no on notices who's in control.
>>
>>78167347
Moved back to east coast, where shit is better and no homeless faggot hipster cunts are everywhere.
>>
Be Croat.
Live here.
I see non white people every 5-6 months.
We are pure and shieeet..
>>
>>78167398
More shekels? more white hate? im sorry i dont understand that sarcastic question
>>
>>78167590
Bout to say fuck it and move to Wyoming, Basically its northern Texas

>gun.jpeg
>>
>>78167907
I'm thinking Alaska personally.
Missed home here on the coast and all but I don't wanna be stomped into oblivion when the fucking nukes go off.
>>
>>78167865
Can I own an AK bruh ?
>>
>>78166438
The things is, there are more cucked whites than anything, and white people are very docile when things are comfortable. /pol/ gets millions or visitors a week, but 90% of its users will not do anything and maybe 40% don't realize America is being invaded by Latinos, they just spout niggers and Jews.
>>
File: jewfurt.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
jewfurt.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>78163528
Hollywood is jews. Kill them all before they kill you.

>>78167896
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>78167907
>>78168190

cold weather is the only true ally of the white man. The only people that can tolerate that shit as well as you are eskimo niggers
>>
>>78163528
If you can keep the sheep busy with non-sense and keep them fighting among themselves then they will never have time to question what the farmer is busy doing.
>>
>>78163528
because race wars bring in a lot of views and ratings
I wouldn't be suprised if the democratic party or its affiliates actively fund coverage for dumb shit like michael brown
>>
>>78168362
Only if you promise to remove kebab and keep orthodox shit out of country.
>>
>>78168677
Micahel "nigger" Brown deserved to die.
>>
>Watch the Longest Yard
>Black guys are no different from the white inmates
>Sidekick is a white guy
>Watch the Adam Sandler remake
>Black guys are oiled up and shirtless with rippling muscles
>White guys are all either fat or stupid
>Sidekick is a black guy
>>
Real rightwingers watch anime.
>>
>>78168777
You guys got a sandnigger problem right?
>>
The fucking new 'Annie' movie made me furious.
Why have that little chimp when you can get a little curly red head?
>>
>>78168545
>oy vey i have been exposed!

kek, do you really think it has any effect?
>>
>>78168916
Actually no.
Croatia is like 99,9999% white.
But considering that birth rate is falling like crazy, we will be dead nation by the end of this century.
>>
>>78169135
Man, go brag about your shit tier special forces and go get suppressed by rocks from the Palestians
>>
>>78163528
Black people watch more TV and Film than Whites.

Hollywood finally realized that there's more money in the African-American community than there is in the White one. If you thought it was a "diversity!!!" move, it wasn't, it was a business one.
>>
>>78169196
Mind if I come?
>>
>>78163528
Jews want to destroy the world, one country at a time.
>>
>>78169482
Partially true but mainly false.

Black people only watch movies with black actors or concerning black issues.

White people watch anything.
>>
>>78169562
Do not forget to bring the weapons!!!
>>
>>78165447
That image completely ignores the fact that "wanting to protect the exist of our future and our people" for Whites has always meant being a literal fascist and hating other people.

There's a reason why they associate those ideas with Nazis, and it's a legitimate one. If you don't want to be called a Nazi, then disassociate yourself from them, but you won't, instead you'll go read the Daily Stormer and complain about people calling you a Nazi.
>>
>>78168916
we have much bigger problems
go to poland instead
trust me- poland, avoid this place
>>
>>78169769
Any evidence to back this up? The numbers show that Blacks watch more TV and Film than Whites overall, and are willing to pay for it too.
>>
>>78169704
How much of a sandnigger problem do you have where you live, and how do you react?
>>
>>78170146
O kojem kurcu ti pričaŔ?
Ajde ne seri.
>>
>>78170066
There's a fine line between Facist and Nationalist.
>>
File: rapid_city_sd.jpg (33 KB, 340x256) Image search: [Google]
rapid_city_sd.jpg
33 KB, 340x256
>>78167907
>Rapid City, South Dakota
>85% pure white, <5% black OR Hispanic
>most patriotic small town in America
>hiking trails INSIDE the city, city connects to Black Hills and Black Elk wilderness
>3 lakes within an hour
>mountain biking, rock climbing, camp sites within 20 minute drive
>thriving and fun white downtown area with park and shopping
>only votes conservative
>top 10 gun laws in America, people regularly shoot shit wherever they want outside city limits
>most big box stores for when you need to go shopping
>One of the lowest costs of living in the country
>Some suburb communities are 100% upper/middle class white

you're welcome, now keep it a secret from anyone who doesn't love America
>>
>>78170175
Where I live minimal.
30km away next big city is infested by niggers and mudslimes.
Active in IB, AfD and JA.
>>
>>78170571
God Bless
>>
>>78163528
Hollywood is just following the coattails of traditional media which has given a very biased account of the whole Black Lives Matter and any Micheal Brown-eqsue movement.

I'm not sure when this will die down though, because there will always be a random 'policeman kills black' throughout the year, and each time it'll be played as a story of KKK member killing black ghandi who was about to go to college.
>>
File: 1434838488001.png (547 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1434838488001.png
547 KB, 900x600
>>78168545

>tfw went to school in Frankfurt

Oy vey
>>
>>78170601
I love it!
>>
>>78170571
>South Dakota

no thanks.
>>
>>78163528
I do believe that slavery is a bad thing.
Yet I don't understand why each time I point how brutal and massive was the Arab/muslim slave trade and how Christians were late for the party when it comes to African slavery I get ignored or told that it's bullshit and Islam dindu nuffin.

I don't get it. It's not even an unknown part of history I even studied it at Highschool (and I went to a quite lefty school)
>>
>>78170800
>Black ghandi
>My Sides
>>
>>78169135
Tell me Israel... How many Jews exist in the world right now? Millions all over the world.

What your leaders are doing is only keeping THEM safe. You on the other hand will perish like the rest of us whites.
>>
>>78163528
KILL HOLLYWOOD BY BOYCOTTING THE INDUSTRY!

QUIT GIVING OUR COMMUNIST ENEMIES YOUR MONEY TO USE AGAINST OUR FREEDOMS!
>>
>>78170988
gimme a reason why

>second most free state
>second happiest state
>>
File: tumblr_mkxr1uirZZ1rwd0doo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxr1uirZZ1rwd0doo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x300
Because only niggers and browns actually pay for movies
>>
>>78170066
No it doesn't mean what you want it to mean. That's like saying that because Hitler used a Swastika that was originally a eastern symbol, that monks in India should never use it again and destroy their palaces.

That picture literally just shows whites should protect their own and secure their race and Thats it. Is you want to see fascism and hatred to it because you're most likely some cucked white faggot or a Jew then by all means go ahead pussy
>>
>>78166438
Yeah but back then whitey was unified and warlike.

A far cry from the pajama wearing cappuccino drinking faggot of today. If a war broke out we will be fighting our own as well.
>>
>>78168545
everything i dont like is cultural marxism xD
>>
>>78171200
Because we wuz kangz n shiiiet. The original Ayrabz

How can we muzlimzs enslaves oursels?
>>
>>78172244
I don't like pit bulls but I don't blame it on cultural Marxism.

I don't like barely sentient niggers on TV and white cucks talking about white privilige and that I do blame on cultural Marxism.

Your meme is old and youre using it incorrectly
>>
>whites stopped breeding with eachother
>but it's everyone elses fault

It's not "white genocide", its "white suicide", you feckless cuckolds
>>
>>78171839
with your fucking tax money too
>>
>>78170571
That even looks a good bit like Germany.
>>
>>78165447
The US won't have a majority racial group in the future.

The benefit of diversity (for elites) is racial voting blocks. If your only options are the white party and the black party, you'll obviously vote for the white party. The result is that politicians completely take those votes for granted and ignore their constituents.

Left/right ideology is dead. Identity politics is the future. The Democrats have known this since the 60's. The Republicans have their heads in their asses.
>>
>>78172799
So much this.
I can not believe how white people think that it is the fault of jews or blacks that whites are not fucking and reproducing enough.
>>
>>78167268

HOW DOES THIS FIT INTO YOUR MASTER PLAN?
>>
>>78163528
What is it with shills nattering that they don't get it?
But seriously, OP, whom I assume to be Jewish, if you woke up tomorrow and every major movie was about "kill the Jews" and "the Jews are evil," exactly how much effort would you devote to "getting it"?
Blacks have no impulse control and powerful media forces are nudging them to murder whites. What is there to get?
>>
File: arab-slavery-of-africans.jpg (38 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
arab-slavery-of-africans.jpg
38 KB, 500x317
>>78172474
We don't have we wuz kangz ideology here luckily.
Here on this website seems that even pro blacks are asspained with Arab slave trade. Well at least they are coherent and don't go only for "blame whitey"

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
>>
File: modern nigger slavery.jpg (60 KB, 497x341) Image search: [Google]
modern nigger slavery.jpg
60 KB, 497x341
>>78163528

They make whatever people will cough up money for.

And niggers and nigger lovers will pay to watch race war glorifying garbage. With the niggers winning of course. No need to mention the end result (Turner and hundreds of his fellow slaves being massacred by enraged the Virginia State Militia)

Seriously, I don't get why niggers still admire Nat Turner. His rebellion effectively shot down abolition votes in several Southern states, including his home state of Virginia, and resulted in a crackdown on the rights of freemen.

Abolitionism was basically set back by 30 years because of that little stunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTRrf2ywqFM
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.