[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/201 6/06/20/kids-explain-bre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mudslimes.jpg (212 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes.jpg
212 KB, 1366x768
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/06/20/kids-explain-brexit-10-year-olds-orig.cnn

>Tarahan, Abubakar, Aria, Kaan, Getou

>"We should let people come in because then Britain would be more multicultural"

Jesus Christ, is Britain as fucked as CNN is making them out to be?
>>
The kids are fucked in the head.

They did a Brexit style debate in 57 schools and remain won every one of them.

I hope the pensioners scrape us out of this shitheap of a union tomorrow because they won't be around long enough to get a second chance at it.
>>
what else do you expect when British schools are like 25% non-White (and rising) and all these children get bombarded with Jewish / leftist multicultural propaganda everyday?
>>
>>78158716
What does multiculturalism actually bring?
There no benefit..
If you say food you should be whacked in the head with a pan
>>
>>78160243
Damn, hopefully you Britfags are able to get the hell out of there. Those kids need to be redpilled before it's too late.
>>
>>78160795
Cultural dynamism and innovation. The Chinese have their ethnic homogeneity and it made their society happy and stable for hundreds of years...and it also made them stagnate because they just sat there jerking themselves off about how great and superior they were.

By contrast, fractious, multiconfessional Europe was a clusterfuck of competing cultures and ideas which bred a shit load of intellectual, technological, and cultural dynamism. Hell, look at /pol/; we're the meme center of the internet because our hatred of leftism and globalism fuels our creative drive. The energy that powers our meme magic is, ironically, derived from multiculturalism.
>>
File: peter_sutherland.png (172 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
peter_sutherland.png
172 KB, 600x333
>>78160795
>What does multiculturalism actually bring?

.More voters in support of leftist politics and parties.

.Excuses for increased levels of statism.

.The gradual removal of nationalist and ethnic interests, allowing for more global-oriented politics and populations that are more malleable and easily manipulated by international corporations and shekelgrabbers.

.A highly mobile and low-paid workforce for the globalist schemers.

.With the destruction of Europeans and their diaspora, the shekel-grabbers get revenge for prosecution trough the ages and the hololulz. They also neutralise those who might pose a threat to their power structure.

Plenty of benefits. Only a racist would disagree.
>>
>>78160795
just get them to email us the recipes
>>
its ok to use children for propaganda if the left does it
>>
>>78158716
this propaganda machinery is pissing me off. i need a fucking AR-15 to clean up europe
>>
>>78162623
>Whites
>multicultural
Sorry Brock, we are breeding you motherfuckers out of the gene pool.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.