[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Someone tells me I'm living on stolen land from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458608486179.jpg (192 KB, 1200x1215) Image search: [Google]
1458608486179.jpg
192 KB, 1200x1215
>Someone tells me I'm living on stolen land from the Indians
>Look it up
>All the land in my area was negotiated, paid for, and had treaties signed over it by all local tribes
>>
>implying the evil white man didn't land on the shores of Native America, force its troops through the Native American port authority, tear down the Native American flag, burn the Native American capital city and ransack the Native American treasury
>>
>>78149241
>uh oh you did research.
Leftists and liberals hate people who research the truth.
>>
>>78149241
Remember goy, historical record is based on memory, and human memory is fallible. Truth is a social construct, only narrative can be relied upon.
>>
>>78149448
Libs really do treat natives like they were stupid cavemen incapable of understanding what a land deal is and act like we tricked all of them
>>
>>78149241
>>Look it up
dat's raycis tho, just accept the narrative

Siberian-American narratives are always hilarious though
>>
They'd have a point if they were talking about like, just cherokee territory. But they really think the natives were some monolithic super culture which inhabited the whole of north america!
>>
OY VEY
You should feel guilty for all 80 million natives the evil whites have murdered!
White people are the cancer of this Earth!
>>
>>78149911
They also forget about how Indians lived on the east coast and not just the west
>>
>>78149241
Chill, your whole country is a stolen land from Pretend Indians.
>>
File: 1458450051459.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458450051459.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>look up land I live on
>used to be a plantation
>niggers would get the whip in the area that is now my living room
>mfw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.