[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrongly arrested naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20161806-18.01.jpg (91 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
20161806-18.01.jpg
91 KB, 443x750
This guy lost his clothes in a fight with group of highschool students. They ran away with his clothes and he was arrested instead. Police didn't listen to his explanations and made him to walk like this in front of highschool guys histerically laughing at him. As he was naked in public and in the school area he was put into police car as he stood. Students who robbed his clothes was hiding nearby and waved him with his own underwear as his sad face was disappearing on the horizon...
>>
>>78145798

Just another day in America.
>>
>>78145798
Mmm would /pol/ suck that dick?
>>
Whitey btfo
>>
>>78145863
acutally it happened in Romania
>>
Strange. When I lose my clothes fighting with barely legals everyone just calls me cradle robber and that's the end of it.
>>
>>78145918
I'd put my penis in his butt. I usually don't like that much body hair, but he's got a good body.
>>
>>78145798
thats Eduard Gabia from Chłopaki z okładki (2007)
>>
>>78145798
Boys will be boys
>>
>>78146065
>romania
>gypsy had his clothes stolen by other gypsies

typical romanians
>>
>>78145798
>Grown man gets clothes stolen by kids
Kinda deserved it
>>
>>78145918
mmh i would sucky job that
>>
File: 7171176.3.jpg (122 KB, 499x610) Image search: [Google]
7171176.3.jpg
122 KB, 499x610
What was even the point of making this up? Are you trying to make us hate HS students? The police? Both?
>>
>>78146389
lol no I found it on facebook group I follow. Guess I let them trick me, sorry :/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.