[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT AND /POL/ COMPLETELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 43985795435.png (16 KB, 488x194) Image search: [Google]
43985795435.png
16 KB, 488x194
>>
wow this really makes you what did he mean by im greek
>>
>>78141621

>How to get everyone to vote leave

Just let us make all the decisions goy, we have your best interests in mind we swear.
>>
>>78141621
Software engineer with college degree from 12 years ago. England must leave eu
>>
>>78141621
Yes, rank disdain for the working classes will surely convince them to vote for the cause you support.
>>
>>78141621
I love it when the left publicly turns on the working class, shows them up for the contemptible manipulators they really are.
>>
>>78141621
Despite what you britbongs think, no one on /pol/ actually gives a fuck if you leave or remain in the EU.
>>
>>78141621
This really made me think
>>
Oh yeah, the famous "leftists are more educated" argument. Yeah because having a women's studies degree and being a column writer for some bullshit website clearly makes you intellectually and professionnally superior over a carpenter, plumber, welder, the people who actually make society work.
>>
This is essentially what the remains, and the EU in general, come down to: you're too stupid to decide how your nation is run, let the "smart" people do it for you.
>>
>>78141621
Because studying English in an English speaking country makes you above everyone.
>>
>>78141621

Tells me everything I need to know about the Remain cucks

They only accept working as a barista at Starbucks with liberal arts degree majoring in womyn's studies as respectable career
>>
>>78141621
>silence the proles

It tends to be the people at the bottom who get shit on the most.

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>78141621
>All the people who do real work want to leave.
>All the parasites and suits want to stay

Yeah...I'm leaving.
>>
>>78141621

Almost every single one of them, actually.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>78143085
I care a great deal. Britain leaving would be a major blow to the globalist agenda.
>>
>>78143084
And then they have the nerve to say "Why do you vote against your economic interests?" When the "uneducated" give them the finger.
>>
hi i am genius with 187 IQ student of hardward university i am voting for stay in EU its best for england and pleas follow my leed because i am smart
>>
>>78141621
>Be leftist
>Claim to be representing the workers class
>Degrade it
>>
File: Marx_old.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
Marx_old.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
>>78142965
>>78143084
>>78143202
>>78143225
>>78143315
>>78143338
>>78143390

Since when did /pol/ start following Marxism?
>>
>>78143338
Probably exactly what you said, m8.
>>
>>78141621

Construction engineer. Britain needs to get out of the EU.
>>
File: aahahaa u.png (445 KB, 528x489) Image search: [Google]
aahahaa u.png
445 KB, 528x489
>people get triggered by a facebook post, come to pol to circlejerk themselves so they don't need to argue

the guy in OP is oh so right.
>>
>>78141621
>elitist Jews are trying to scare students by telling them their gap year will be more expensive.

Wow OP, completely BTFO. HAve not seen them doing this for...oh, the past year. You are correct, completely BTFO.
>>
File: file.png (421 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
file.png
421 KB, 620x426
#VoteRemain
>>
>>78143574
since some weird shit happened in which the left became almost entirely middle class.
>>
>>78143527
You just don't understand, Sweden. It's better for the working class to not be able to fish their own waters, make their own steel, and have to follow onerous regulations for shit they aren't even exporting.
>>
>>78143485
If we leave the EU, I might not be able to possibly have the decision to someday move to Czech Republic in the future if I may want to
>>
>>78143202
This desu senpai. I left a decent paralegal job for construction a year ago and am loving it.
One of these two jobs actually gives me freedom to use my creativity and have an impact on society and the other is paralegal.
>>
>>78143574
Since the left threw the working class under the bus. No, iPhone app designers, benefit riders and doctors in feminist studies do not constitute the working class.
>>
>>78141621
"The poor and uneducated must realise that we know best and their opinions arent as valuable as ours. Why are you voting against us and therefore your best interests? Dumb racists. Thats why you are dumb and poor." These people are becoming a caricature of themselves.
>>
>>78143574
It's not Marxist to acknowledge the existence of social classes or the dynamics between them. Social classes existed and were discussed before Marx.
>>
>>78141621
>These voters aren't working
Wow, what an argument. Seriously though, why are you letting your country get cucked by the EU? They're gonna send the muzzies to you and then what? More unemployment, less money for you, Sharia law, etc. Etc.
>>
>>78141621
Holy shit guys, David Beckham said we should Vote Remain. Lets all listen to the Millionaires with nothing to lose either way.
>>
File: 11552310186.png (42 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
11552310186.png
42 KB, 640x230
>>
>>78143574

Nobody ever said the upper class isn't a right bunch of elitist bastards that should burn at the stake.

We only say that people do not have the right to take their wealth and distribute it.
>>
>>78143574
What part of having disdain for people who think they know best how to run a nation and disregard the will of the people is Marxist?
>>
>>78141621
2.1 at Leeds Uni.

Suck a dick, paella nigger.
>>
>>78141621
>Dos Hermanas, Spain
>#VoteRemain
really makes you think
>>
>>78143574
>Wanting sovereignty
>Hating people who do absolutely nothing beneficial for society sell us out because it benefits them and they don't care about our national heritage and cultural values

This isn't Marxism m80. This is Nationalism.
>>
>>78141621
Great point. Obviously the people wanting change are just the losers of current policy. Pay no attention to them
>>
>>78143725
Fucking word filters
>>
>>78143085
Norway cares, and Norway would be happy if Britain left. I think many nations trapped inside the EU would be very happy if Britain left, and showed them that there is a way out that they can follow.
>>
>>78143878
1st class Master of Mathematics from Warwick.

Vote Leave
>>
>>78144036
#massleaveEUwhen
>>
>Spaniard
>talking about careers
>>
>>78143701
If you are white then you are welcome either way.

Otherwise fuck off we are full
>>
>>78144056
>1st in maths

Fucking everybody gets a 1st in maths, the award system for STEM is a fucking joke, tell me you got a 1st in law, English lit or history (something that requires some seriously good brain power) then come back to me.
>>
that settles it, I'm a #remainbrain now
>>
Leftists have nothing but contempt for the working class.
>>
>>78141621
NEET in late 20's who has never paid tax in uk and has only worked in the EU.
>>
If we based voting on intelligence then no nigger, Paki or woman would be able to vote.
>>
>>78144102
As soon as one country leaves, or when Turkey enters.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (22 KB, 517x189) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
22 KB, 517x189
/pol/cucks on suicide watch
>>
File: 0a76a6dc31[1].png (91 KB, 169x299) Image search: [Google]
0a76a6dc31[1].png
91 KB, 169x299
>Haha I called you dumb because you didn't vote for the, obviously, correct option!!!
>DUMB DUMB
>DUUUUH

If anything, educated people know that a change must be made in order to shake up economies and make undeveloped countries offer better jobs, thus, reinforcing their economies, however, liberashits tend to think they're always right, for some reason.
>>
>>78141621
>don't let the uneducated decide
>better import more uneducated
>>
>>78144196

as they should. working class right wingers are subhuman and should be worked to death in camps.
>>
>>78144255
>Naaihl Haq
>Nail Hack

Shit name
>>
File: 1465585682623.jpg (490 KB, 1593x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465585682623.jpg
490 KB, 1593x2000
>>78141621
Woah, guess I'm a #remainmissile now
>>
>>78141621
EU is the sole reason they don't have careers and aren't well educated.
>>
>>78144255
I will never recover.
>>
>>78144328

You know, that would be a fair assesment if the "educated leftists" would be educated in any relevant field.

Having a phd in underwater basket weaving or womens studies does not make you an intellectual magnat.
>>
The working class are, hilariously enough, the last bastion of genuinely right wing ideology.

The best the elite can do is provide us with Milo Yiannopoulos and Peter Thiel, who are just as globalist as their left-wing counterparts. Meanwhile, the working class are electing Donald Trump and buying a historically unprecedented number of guns in a last-ditch effort to protect their culture and income.
>>
>>78143574
Since the left turned into Bourgeoisie fat cats that talk down to the workers
>>
My brother has almost completed his masters at a top 10 uni, my other brother is in the final year of his degree at a different top 10 uni, I am about to start my degree at a top 10 uni after working in London for 8 years and my Dad is a multimillionaire who retired at 50, we are all voting leave. Your move OP.
>>
>>78144514

Sorry, but being globalist is hardly a bad thing in todays times. We are no more tiny isolated countries and we can not function as one anymore without making giant sacrifices for the people living in such an isolated country.

The globe is getting smaller and smaller and you need to adapt to that even with nationalism in mind.
>>
>>78144487

you're just regurgitating memes you hear on /pol/.

in either case, you are showing your underage heavily by suggesting your college major is relevant at all. just having a sheet of paper that says you graduated college is all you need to work for a lot of businesses and make a fine living. i know music majors, history majors, and so on who work in sales, marketing, and and supply chain. i major'd in writing myself and now i work for a software company that focuses on statistical forecasting.

tl;dr grow up and get a job faggot
>>
>>78144328
"Educated" leftists like you need to be killed. You offer nothing to the world except snide criticism and shit on the people that make your existence easy.

When the day comes, people like you will be the first against the wall.
>>
>>78144182
>law, English lit or history
>requires some seriously good brain power
Ahahahahahaha.
>>
>>78144803
Yes, let's just consolidate global power into the hands of a few, nothing could possibly go wrong. Globalism is cancer and erodes the rights and freedoms of the common man.
>>
>start reading thread
>mfw pol becomes red in a decade
>>
>>78141621
>I hate democracy
the post

I don't complain about women and leftists voting all day either
>>
>>78144879

whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.

does it trigger you that "evil leftists" like me make good salaries, fuck women and own property while you fiddle with your pencil dick at mommy's house?

the irony is the only beta bitch here is you. stop whining and get a job.
>>
>>78143574
this isnt marxism, this is nationalism.
>>
>>78144879
>When the day comes, people like you will be the first against the wall.
The joke is, that's also what the commies did with them.
>>
>>78145033
you do none of those things
>>
>>78145096

i just closed on a house near boston on june 3rd, and my wedding is sep 17. like i said, whatever helps you sleep bud
>>
>>78145044
And they was right. From stick to the atomic bomb.
>>
>>78141621
>>
>educated=smart
When will this meme end? I'd argue that a great deal of education is designed to actually make you less intelligent.
>>
>>78144824

>regurtitating memes

The friends of mine who went into shitty unis with no real life applications are all complete lefties. Mostly social studies and art. One chick who went into art i actually had to forcibly remove from my apartment after she had a muh racism meltdown and threatened to kill herself.

On the other hand the rest of the friend who went into computer technologies and like 2 guys going to be doctor are all right wingers.

I stopped my college education (architecture), because i had a job offer first year into it. Did the few exams i required to get the proper certificates for my job, and was steadily employed since then. So yea, i bet its just muh memes right?

Best thing my biggest leftie friend who studies social studies can come up with what he can be employed us? In a fucking museum or library... also they will prefer anyone with a historical or a literary education. But hey, his choice to be unemployed.
>>
>>78141621
check your privileged education shitlord
>>
Literally everyone I know voting remain have a humanities degree amd a shit job.

T. Test analyst for a pension company voting leave
>>
BBC NEWS ARE KEKING SO HARD FOR JOE COCKS

Oh my God. They've got some Farouq Habib guy from the White Helmets saying how glorious she was because she looked after Syrians.

Didn't give a fuck about the thousands of young white girls nearby who got raped, en masse, by muslims though did she?

STOP IT BBC JUST STOP IT
>>
>brexit and /pol/
huh?
>>
>>78145156
eat shit commiescum
>>
>>78143574
Why don't you bin a knife into your eye socket,lad?
>>
>>78145144
OMG YOU GOT MARRIED AND HAVE A HOUSE AND DO WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR GENERATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY???

Very educated. Used to be in this country even the dumbest of rocks could pull this off. Still is.
>>
>>78145144
Why do you feel the need to brag to strangers on the internet that will just call you a faggot anyway? You think because your a bitch boy real estate agent and possible future divorce statistic it gives your opinion anymore validation?

Like I said, scum like you will be the first against the wall. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>78141621
education is a code word for indoctrination
>>
Let me guess, people supporting 'Leave' were not smart enough to withdraw their bank accounts and exchange their life savings into a currency that will still be worth something come friday.
>>
>>78144102
#EUxodus
>>
>>78141621

How many remainers have a career at all?
>>
>>78141621
This guy must be retarded.
>>
>>78141621

Most of them.

And most of the Vote Remain camp are unemployed liberal arts students.
>>
>>78145691
Brexit would only make EU stronger. We do not need deserters amongst our ranks.
>>
File: reign-of-terror-hero-H.jpg (743 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
reign-of-terror-hero-H.jpg
743 KB, 1389x454
>>78141621

Also;

>Stupid poor people! Why did we give them the vote!

This is a dangerous attitude to have.
>>
>>78145505

Are you hired to find out the opinions of the goy?
>>
>>78145702
posting crap on twitter is their career
>>
>>78141621
>the uk going full on gas the peasants class war now
>>
>>78141621
Mathematician here. If Britain stays it's full of actually retarded people
>>
>>78141621
Chugging rapefugee semen and preparing halal meat is not a career either.
Is this a not so thinly veiled "IQ doesn't matter unless applied to trumpets/brexiteers"?
>>
>>78141621
I'm literally the only one out of our group of friends with a career. I'm a successful medical rep with a 1st class degree in French with Hispanic Studies from a red brick institution (at the time of my graduating it was also considered the best in the country for French studies and research). I'm voting leave.

Meanwhile I have friends with economics degrees that can only find bar work, English degrees that can only find barista work, and uneducated morons who do care work/manual labour. They are the ones voting stay/
>>
>>78143574

Have you been absent for the last year.

The world is turning inside out right now.

CERN fucked up and whatever timeline we're in, it's one where Nat-Soc Right Wing Fascists are supporting gay rights and the working class, while the Liberal Left are courting violent pack raping. homo burning, homo stoning Muslims and spending any left over time telling homosexuals they are mentally deranged and wishing for a purge of the proletariat.

It's a lot of fun tbqh.
>>
>>78141621
They're so desperate that they're resorting to ad hominems.

JUST
>>
YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING VOTE LEAVE FAGGOTS YOU WILL FUCK EVERYTHING UP
>>
>>78146043
this has been their full campaign

the economic bullshit theyre suggesting is retarded

"MUH RECESSION" that the Treasury estimates at 0.1%/quarter for 4 years (and this assumes no mitigating action is taken by the govt to stop the recession)
really makes you think..

>>78146076
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78145830
Says the country raking in moneys from the likes of Britain and Germany. The only thing the EU gains is that they don't have to expend energy ignoring Britain's complaints.
>>
>>78145144

>Bragging about getting married and buying a house

Damn, the U.S. truly is rising to new and amazing heights.

Next you'll tell me you have a car.
>>
>>78146149
>The only thing the EU gains is that they don't have to expend energy ignoring Britain's complaints.
this is false
it gives hope and a voice to the millions of EU citizens who hate the system as it is now

There's a reason we say we're trying to crash this Union with No Survivors

If we leave it could very well all come crumbling down.
>>
File: communism.jpg (111 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
111 KB, 812x531
>>78141621
Filthy Bourgeois attitudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

It really his hilarious how many lefties don't realize they'd be the first up against a wall if a revolution actually happened.
>>
>>78141621
Nigger I'm an aircraft engineer whilst cunts I know who want to remain are fucking cleaners.
>>
>>78141621

They may be right. The people that didn't go to college for feminist interpretive dance are of course going to vote to stay with the plumbers, fishers, welders masons, etc (those people who didn't go to college) are going to vote leave because the EU has fucked the working class the most.
>>
>>78141621
I didn't do all that well in school but I do have 2 bachelors degrees and own my own business.
I believe in brexit because I believe in national sovereignty for all nations.
You know, unless they are conquered by force. This bloodless political war is just a stand in for wars of the past and with that knowledge anyone who loves living in Britian and being British (you know not what now is quintessentially British) ought to vote leave.
>>
>>78141621
>Spain
Kek. Poverty-stricken narcoleptics don't want to lose their gibs. Who knew?
I am now a #pirateofthespanishremain
>>
>>78144487
This.

A huge number of degrees are degenerate even compared to just going to slave labor on construction sites right after school. Too bad migrants will be taking those slave wage jobs from the working class.

The person in OP's pic is pretty much saying "screw the lower classes, fuck standing up for plebs. Don't let the plebs to stand up for themselves either."

>>78144824
I actually worked at a nuclear power plant at a pretty sweet office job before I got any degree. Competency is what matters. Going to uni will at least prove that you aren't completely retarded. There are other ways to show that you aren't a moron though. Pretty much write a good application, and you'll get into a lot of jobs just with that. If you have chemistry with the people interviewing you, you're pretty much getting hired.

Pursuing any degree will help you brush up your writing skills though.

The Chinese do respect education though, so it's a good future investment to get a proper degree, as they've already heavily invested in our economies.

>>78146149
Except we have contributed more to the EU than we've gotten from the EU. Sheesh, why is every American this clueless.
>>
>>78143725
>Paralegal

>decent job

HAHAHAHAHHAH

In Canada paralegals have less worth than a lawyers secretary.

You can't represent anybody in a court of law, all you can do is push paperwork around.

You can't even give proper legal counsel as that still counts as representation, you can give advice but that's it.
>>
>>78141621
The left has seemed to go, on a worldwide basis, from the party or ideology of the working class to the ideology of the elitists that glorify nothing but "education" and sanctimony.
>>
>>78141621
I dont argue with leftists because i havnt been to university and get btfo everytime. I hate when we get embarrassed on the internet like this by leftist. tfw being alt right getting btfo because no degree
>>
>>78143085
American education.
>>
>>78141621
Wow what a classist piece of shit. The proletariat will rise #VoteLeave
>>
File: 1466597493779.jpg (70 KB, 466x699) Image search: [Google]
1466597493779.jpg
70 KB, 466x699
>>78146184

Well, it is a measure of success to some degree. If you've made it to productive adulthood, you're not a waste per se.

Im not a limp wristed Leftist cuckold and I managed to get an engineering degree and a language degree, studied abroad, came back and married my high school sweetheart. Got a job in my home town, bought a house a couple towns over, own both my car and my wife's car outright and just welcomed our second blonde hair blue eyed boy to our family.

I am starting to worry that the "le FUCKING WHITE MALE" meme will eventually cause my sons anguish in their lifetimes.

All one can hope for is that more people become productive, responsible citizens who want to make things better then when they found it.
>>
>>78143574
National Socialist German WORKERS Party
>>
>>78145992
is this what it feels like to be on the right side of history?
>>
>>78144803
>system of national sovereignty that survived countless wars and economic collapses is suddenly obsolete because twitter
Why are globalists so delusional?
>>
>>78146839
Oh yes be a good productive citizen, goy. Dont forget to pay off that mortgage and make us lots of productive new taxpayers.
>>
>>78144824
>just having a sheet of paper that says you graduated college is all you need to work for a lot of businesses and make a fine living.

in 1968, yeah. Today? not so much. employers generally care more for experience now than a college degree but they'd rather you have both.
>>
>>78142965
>>78143084
entirely this.

The Left, despite acting like they are the politics of the people, actually despise working people and the uneducated. They truly believe they are beneath them. That's partly b/c leftists are either middle-class or well-educated (sometimes both) and think they are smarter than the average Con b/c to be a con you ((((have))))) to be stupid and uneducated.

Their class hatred rears it's ugly head every time they are exposed to the life of working class stiffs, or when they don't act like good, subservient children who kow-tow to their whims.

>>78143574
see
>>78143807

It isn't Marxist to acknowledge class structures, nor is it marxist to vote in a reaffirmation of national autonomy.
>>
File: 13090614723_64c922d1eb_b.jpg (266 KB, 1024x582) Image search: [Google]
13090614723_64c922d1eb_b.jpg
266 KB, 1024x582
>>78146315

They ARE starting to realize that. Subconsciously.

Which is why they are voting for the very same nanny state systems they have been crying about for years. Clinton, the E.U.

They can't formulate it clearly, and they can't get over the cognitive dissonance, but they sense enough to know that if these systems crumble, it won't be benign hand holding multi-cult pangender and many-sexual Utopia taking it's place.

And that whatever does take it's place, is going to proceed an interim period in which poor people are going to be angry - and these poor people won't care about your ally status in the BLM or College Campus Date Rape movements.

>Like, I know you're angry that the political policies I support make you poor, but, like, think about the wonderful Chinese restaurants we have, and just know that if you ever get harassed by the police, I will totally tweet my support for you and yell "DOWN WITH THE PIGS!" (although I honestly do hope the pigs are patrolling more regularly in my neighborhood since those Sudanese refugees moved in and weren't given the memo about female safe spaces and self policing sexual micro-aggresion s).
>>
F is for fighting
R is for red
like our ancestor's blood, in battles they shed
E we elect them
E we eject them
in the land of the free and the home of the brave
D for your dying
O your overture
M we'll cover your gave with manure
this spells out freedom, and it means nothing to you
you commie fuck
>>
>durrrhurrr u r stoopid!!

Why do we let leftwing faggots get away this with blatant garbage.
>>
>>78141621
>voter shaming
>>
>>78143622
Fuck off paddy.
>>
>>78146839

>Productive adulthood

I know pinga popping drunken aboriginals who have achieved that stunning degree of success you are boasting about.

Jesus fucking christ, what third world shit hole do you come from?

I dropped out of High School when I was 15, spent 3 years doing drugs and drinking like a fish, and I have a hot (Jewish) wife 6 years younger than me, a 750k apartment and just bought my wife a second car that the stupid bitch can't drive.

I actually feel bad for you if that is a measure of success in your world, as it should frankly be the standard in Western countries.

Except for the hot wife part. That's more luck of the draw.
>>
File: 1458651102856.jpg (1 MB, 3063x1943) Image search: [Google]
1458651102856.jpg
1 MB, 3063x1943
>Donald trump and the reestablishment of the british empire is becoming a possibility within your life time

hows the brexit vote looking lads?
>>
>>78147900
I don;t want a empire, I just want us to be free god damnit.
>>
>>78141621

meh. Brexit is kinda like the US election. Mainly right wing populism against an entrenched, despised establishment. What amuses me is the apparent left fawning over Clinton and the EU. The populist vote is likely to lose out in both cases against the combined might of the establishment and the media, and the useful idiots (women, much of the young and the elderly). But that's fine. I just hope some of these 'lefties' take a good long look at themselves and their allies after all is said and done and ask themselves was it worth it? Cause congratulations shitcunts, you've kept the neo-liberal train rolling on for now and thrown the last resistance under the bus. Enjoy. Cause from here on out YOU people own the government of the US and UK. YOU are responsible for their fuck-ups. Us over here. We're going to keep doing what we always do. Sit back and await the great happening.
>>
>>78143766

>Since the left threw the working class under the bus. No, iPhone app designers, benefit riders and doctors in feminist studies do not constitute the working class.

Bingo. But they're going to keep stacking the vote in their favour with demographic shift. We're almost at the end now with little left to fight for. The people who voted against Trump and Brexit, well, the future is theirs. And I plan on reminding them of this at every opportunity as shit gets worse and worse in the west. Meh. Maybe China will save us.
>>
>>78148256
Freedom first, domination next.
Those cunts have it coming.
>>
>>78148542
Yeah no

really not in the mood to be world police, world domination. It's the fucking reason I'm voting out.

I just want Britain to be a really great place to live in.
>>
File: chis wade 1386449263395 (4).jpg (384 KB, 1005x1197) Image search: [Google]
chis wade 1386449263395 (4).jpg
384 KB, 1005x1197
>>78143085
all europe cares a great deal
nice trolling though
all concerned informed american citizens care too, as this will affect their future as well
just like we care about the trump election, that is a potential change to world affairs
>>
>>78141621
dats racis white boi tel us how to tink.
>>
>>78143085
you tried.
>>
File: 1466562615994.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1466562615994.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>78147358
check flag again >>78143622
>>
>>78148330
If we lose Brexit just ride the tiger.
These cunts will reap what they sew eventually, especially those rich enough to benefit of this, but not rich enough to up sticks at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>78148602
>world police
My issue is I genuinely believe it HAS to be an anglosphere country who does this
the French have shown they're shit at it
Who the fuck is gonna trust Russia to be world police?
Same with the Chinks.

Germany as it stands speaks for itself

so we're left with an Anglosphere country: the USA
However the USA is going downhill economically and is going to be a lot less interventionist in the coming years and this will probably remain a trend until they establish themselves demographically and politically

I have no interest in seeing what the world is like when the Chinks are world police and what kind of shit goes on then
>>
>>78149199
I really don't care if the world wants to go to shit, as long as Britain stays above it, and I think starting another global conquest won't fix things.
>>
Reminds me of our referendum about whether or not we wanted to take more Europäische Union cock up the arse where the YES side started calling NO voters uneducated paedophiles
>>
>>78147150
Honestly I hate working class people too. They're pleb tier and aspire to nothing more than fucking and drinking.
>>
>>78143085
I care because it'll cause a knockon effect and hopefully we'll eventually leave.
>>
>>78141621
How do you start from a philisophical position where sovereignty is not desirable or important

Do these people honestly believe they they will be in the top dog elite class in some global system?
>>
>>78141621
the eternal spaniard strikes again
>>
>>78141621
Well that's won my vote
>>
>>78141621
>Spain
>>
>>78143687
>>78143766
>>78143807
>>78143847
>>78143857
>>78143913
>>78144530
>>78145040
>>78145505
>>78145992
>>78146890
>>78147150
You faggots need to fuck off

Marxism and socialism have no place on /pol/

/pol/ is a capitalist board and you commies are not welcome here

>hurr durr national SOCIALISM
Fascists are capitalists you retards
>>
>17 GCSEs
>Microsoft Apprentice of the Year
>Appeared in county newspaper

And I'm voting leave
>>
File: 1692j5.jpg (102 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
1692j5.jpg
102 KB, 638x479
First big battle vs. Globalism/NWO
>>
>>78149199

Greater anglosphere when?

We need a name and a flag. And to decide whether or not Canada get in.
>>
File: 0k_buddy.png (773 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
0k_buddy.png
773 KB, 800x518
>>78142965
This... ^

I find it utterly hilarious how all these modern commies have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA as to the HOW & WHY the first generation took over the largest kingdom on earth.

Even though they killed more than half of the proletariat... they still made DAMN SURE to remind them that EVERYTHING was for "the workers"

modern (((intellectuals)))
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60 KB, 899x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
60 KB, 899x490
>>78141621
>Dos Hermanas
>Spain
Spain is barely even in Europe, let alone Britain. Fuck off.
>>
>>78149301
I don't know anon
I feel like someone has to ensure the world isn't trash...
this might just be my idealism though, I'm fairly young

>>78149753
No anon. /pol/ is nationalist, everything else is secondary and debatable.

>>78150051
USA is 60% white
London is 45% British white
Canada is a chink infested marxist shithole
Australia is going the same way
New Zealand just doesn't give a shit

We have to change things among our own countries before we create the Greater Anglosphere
>>
File: Anglosphere Flag.jpg (271 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
Anglosphere Flag.jpg
271 KB, 1500x750
>>78150173
This flag would work though
>>
>>78150206
oh also the British Isles aren't even united
idk anon, we have issues to work out
lots of them
>>
>>78150097
>London has proved him wrong
Huh?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London#Islamist_terrorism_in_the_21st_century

Even one death is too many. 52 people died in on 7/7/2005 alone. How the FUCK has Trump been 'proved wrong' by London?
>>
>>78141621
Classist as fuck tbqh.

It's no secret that remainfags are petite bourgeois chicken shit liberals.
>>
I have a physics degree.
>>
>>78150136
>implying Spain isn't shitting bricks over BREXIT because if the UK leaves that just means LESS GIBS for lazy nations like them and Greece

They're mostly horrified of their own failed economies crashing down without one of the biggest economic supports leaving (even though the UK was the most fiscally independent nation in the EU by a long ways)
>>
File: 2558.jpg (245 KB, 1200x721) Image search: [Google]
2558.jpg
245 KB, 1200x721
>>78150173

London is a write off. Basically nothing but migrants, kikes and human trash there anyway. I'm sure any bros on from London will happily take one for the team.

Your niggers aren't fundamentally bad. They used to get on with yous pretty well til leftist shits discovered they can create new lefties by presenting groups are oppressed classes. Maybe in greater anglosphere we could breed them for smarts over strongs?

Australia seems fine to me. Sure, Sydney has some muzzie scum and SJW is getting bigger over there but they're generally still a pretty based people. Aside from the chinks buying up everything.

We can do it lads. Maybe.
>>
File: Then-I-dont-want2B-right.png (2 MB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
Then-I-dont-want2B-right.png
2 MB, 1600x897
>>78150423
that's why I made these as soon as I read his retarded tweets.

>related

It's sort of like how... even though WE HAVE THE 911 RECORDINGS of the Orlando shooter swearing fealty to ISIS and Al-Bagdahdi (sp?) Obama's squad REFUSES to say anything other than:
>We still don't know, and may never know WHAT HIS MOTIVATION FOR THE SHOOTING WAS!"
>>
>>78141621

The Jew York Times article from today:

>"...polls suggest that the country is deeply split along socioeconomic and regional lines, with many older and working-class voters in England favoring leaving, and younger and better-educated Britons, and a majority of those in Scotland and Northern Ireland, favoring staying."

Trust me, this is not coincidental. This is a coordinated attack, they want to label anyone not brainwashed sjw's as uneducated boors.
>>
>>78144932
>doesn't know how awarding works in British Universities

Getting a 1st in Law/History/Philosophy/Theology requires a lot, LOT more effort than for STEM.
>>
>>78141621
Humble
>>
>>78150738
Can confirm, pajeets, ahmeds, jamals and fucking chavs everywhere.
>>
>>78143574
Working class is the backbone of a productive enterprise. They must be respected. They have a vote too, and there's far more than there is parasites.
>>
>>78143622
Whatever you say, Shitaly.
>>
>>78143675
R.I.P. Rigby
>>
>>78141810
What the fuck is this 'im greek' meme I keep seeing around
>>
>hey you know how the working class is fed up with being dismissed and talked down to and how that's a major driving force behind the brexit
>let's go the extra mile in that department
>>
>>78143085
I care. If trump isn't going to win, this is second best.
>>
>>78152435
I don't know and I'm greek
>>
>>78141621
How can Britain ever recover?
>>
>Spain
>50% youth unemployment who votes for commies telling other countries what to do
>>
>>78141621
My education - 3rd class of the Soviet school. My work in tourist firm to Kazachstan.
Britain should remain in the EU.
>>
>>78143574
>seize the means of production
>do it
>>
>>78141810
What does you being handsome walking sex have anything to do with any of this
>>
>>78149753
/pol/ is not a capitalist board. It's a politically incorrect board. So commies are welcome. Maybe not socialists though since it's mainstream atm
>>
>>78143085

If we leave we trigger something more impacting than your subprime mortgage blunder.
>>
>>78141621
PhD
Retired engineering consultant
Expat
Voting leave
>>
>>78153813
what flag is this
>>
>Claim to stand for the underprivileged, the lower class
>They do something you don't like
>"LOL YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. LIKE YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO TO UNIVERSITY. I STUDY FEMINIST CLAY MODELLING, SO I'M BETTER THAN U!"

Every time.
>>
>>78141621
>have a liberal arts degree
>able to make decisions using logic and reason rather than emotions
you can only choose one
>>
File: 69423859.png (207 KB, 306x373) Image search: [Google]
69423859.png
207 KB, 306x373
>>78141810
>Slovenia can't speak English
>>
>>78150738
>Your niggers aren't fundamentally bad.
this is false.
Them being here is fundamentally bad
Ethnic nationalism is the only way to go.

As for taking one for the team we could just cleanse London.

>Maybe in greater anglosphere we could breed them for smarts over strongs?
Or send them back.

>Aside from the chinks buying up everything
In Greater Anglosphere no non whites are allowed to own property barring embassies
>>
>>78144824
>who is peter thiel
>>
>>78145992

>tfw there is a timeline out there where the world is exactly how you want it to be and everything is fine.

It will bring me some comfort when the end comes.
>>
>>78153582
Pay denbts
>>
>>78141621
Always remember, these are the same idiots that say everyone should be absolutely equal at all times.
>>
>>78143622
>implying anyone is triggered by a tired, old, non-argument
>>
>>78154089
Slovenia is germanic. We germanics do not need to speak English.
>>
>>78143592
>Construction engineer. Britain needs to get out of the EU.

Chef at wendy's here, 6'2'' making $300k annually and have a 20 Inch dick
>>
>>78154299
no
>>
>>78148932
It's a meme you dip
>>
Have none of you degenerate faggots even seen this?!?!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-juncker-idUKKCN0Z81G4

Juncker BASED

Wants Britain OUT... Share this like a motherfucker
>>
>>78141621
Writer
Post-Graduate education
Late 40's
Homes in UK and France
Voting Remain
>>
>>78143574
this, marxist here, voting leave
>>
>>78154581
Post ugly Greek women then
>>
>>78153288
Yeah better keep voting the corrupt right wing which have literally dozens of lawsuits over cases of corruption against them, have made our debt go from 50 to over 100% of GDP and haven't done jack squat to reduce unemployment.
>>
>>78154545
Right. You'll probably need to learn Arabic soon, instead.
>>
>>78155062
Nah, all of the 50 immigrants ran off to Bavaria or rather went back home than stay here.
>>
>>78141621
I graduated with a first in my BA from one of the top ten universities in the world and am currently working for a while before going back to university to continue.

I'm voting Leave. Fuck this guy.
>>
File: gDB5YKbATMo.jpg (46 KB, 449x547) Image search: [Google]
gDB5YKbATMo.jpg
46 KB, 449x547
>>78141621
Hello there, 20 inch golden penis guy here, who bangs transsexuals every minute. I am higly educated in Jew science, i in fact hold 3 phds in Jewish genocide workoholics and can confirm the accuracy of 60 million dead Jews killed by Hitler himself.
>>
>>78154809
Do it yourself you lazy burger
>>
>>78143592
Occasional sausage eater, Britain needs to stay in
>>
Wait, so if I don't want Tyrone and Cletus to vote because they can't spell their name I'm a fascist right wing extremist, but if they do it's okay and democratic?
>>
File: 1257003814239.jpg (22 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
1257003814239.jpg
22 KB, 450x268
>>78141621
>mfw my fc in eve online from britain says he is pro-remain

at least he said he wont go vote
>>
>>78149753

Stop being such a basic bitch conservative, you dumb fucking olivenigger.

Pure, unrestrained capitalism is cancer and detrimental to the health of any nation state.

I'm not advocating for Socialism, just a mixed market economy that DOESN'T undermine the health of the nation state.
>>
>>78141621
I thought thats the point though, only the upper class in england want to stay because it only benefits them.

Funny how people who talk down to the working class always try to take the moral high ground.

It baffles the mind.
>>
>>78145992
that twelvies that populate this board believe this, if only ironically makes my physics professor cringe visibly.
>>
>>78155298
>accuracy of 60 million
antisemite
>>
>>78141621
>Spain telling Brits what to do
This is what will keep happening if Brits remain
>>
>>78141621
>not everyone should be allowed to vote
that's what i've been saying for months

why the fuck is everyone allowed to vote just because they turned some magical age

at the very least you should have to own property to vote
>>
>>78143085

You mean you personally don't give a fuck because it doesn't benefit you personally by getting more of your spic brothers into the US.
>>
>>78144426
LOL that pic is to much
>>
>>78143818
>No closing bracket
>No opening parenthesis

REEEEE!!!
>>
File: 1444069691666.jpg (12 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444069691666.jpg
12 KB, 396x385
>>78155695
Disgusting Japanese, your race purity insults Roman enslaved African Jew slaves. You are so Jewish that gay community got shot up by gay Muslims. Go back to your chains and stop fucking your wife with nigger dick, you disgusting nigger.
>>
>>78145466
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>78156442
so sorry no speaky imperialist language firthy fucking white male
>>
>>78141621
Why were leftists thrilled about the Scottish independence referendum just a couple years back but now attack and malign the idea of British independence?
>>
>>78149491
>knockon effect

Is that a drunk term for Domino Effect?
>>
>>78150206
A fucking leaf in the middle, ya fucking right. More like the union jack with a tiny American flag in the top left corner for you cucks
>>
>>78156854
>jap
>calling others imperialists

You're not a jap
>>
>>78141621
> The elite/middle class turning on the common man again.

Can't wait for the next civil war.
>>
>>78141621
Ok. But gender studies don't count.
>>
>>78143085
I do Tyrone, duck off back to your Crack appointment.
>>
>>78141810
Holy shit this is hard to read.
>>
File: reallyfaggit.jpg (44 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
reallyfaggit.jpg
44 KB, 565x565
>>78157144
>rightful clay=imperialism
>real japs exist
>>
File: ARE YOU CISSING ME.png (280 KB, 550x581) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU CISSING ME.png
280 KB, 550x581
>>78143202
Don't forget problem glasses with no prescription.

I am become an intellectuality
>>
>>78157134
this desu fampai
>>
>How many of your friends with respectable careers and good education face the prospect of never earning more than minimum wage?

Baffling that you would even post this, let alone as BTFO material.

The working man in Britain is the one being hit hardest, and he happens to be the biggest demographic in the country.
>>
>>78143574

fucking none of that has anything to do with marx you ass
>>
>>78141621
>Don't let the uneducated decide for us
But anon in a democracy all voters are equal regardless of social status. This guy is literally saying screw democracy
>>
>>78149963
>GCSEs
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>78141621
How many of the Vote Remain people have a respectable degree and not something shitty and worthless like History or fucking art?

Dont let these people vote for us! They have already made a bad choice on what degree to do so what makes you think it will be any different this time?
>>
>>78143085
Kill yourself, you don't speak for all of us. I care that our bros across the Atlantic have the chance to experience freedom and sovereignty and hopefully the rest of Europe will follow suit.
>>
>>78141621
See Brits, now you understand why we had to kick you out.
>>
>>78157134
>canada gets smallest bit of flag
>burgers are still salty
stop bullying your little brother

though tbf I wish Canada would use its good flag again
>>
I have a friend in Britain who works as a tour guide for Windsor castle, she is voting leave and her husband is leaning towards it also.
>>
>>78158050
this is why he likes the EU anon
>>
>>78158850
>leaning
if he doesn't vote out he should be hung in the courtyard
>>
File: 1466513750775s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1466513750775s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>78144255
That's just a re-used John Oliver joke. He didn't even properly cite it. 0/10
>>
File: 1448993094660.jpg (154 KB, 1200x477) Image search: [Google]
1448993094660.jpg
154 KB, 1200x477
>>78150443
Socialist Britain when?

Normie Gulags when?
>>
>>78154089
m80 he's mixing 3 memes together

it's perfect english
>>
>>78158957
I emailed him earlier telling him to vote to leave. Hasn't wrote back yet, I hope he makes the right decision.
>>
>>78143085
Chile cares.
Our economy will go to shit, but fuck that, Britain deserves to be free
>>
>>78152435
Its a play on the phrase "It's all greek to me" but instead you say "And I'm greek" when something doesnt make sense to you

Ie something that should make sense still doesn't make sense
>>
>>78141810
fpbp
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.