[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Turkey BTFO Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FaggotBTFO.webm (827 KB, 672x504) Image search: [Google]
FaggotBTFO.webm
827 KB, 672x504
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-transgender-idUSKCN0Z50R4

>degenerates could not demonstrate.

I'll be really sad once we nuke Turkish cockroaches. Obviously they're preddy based.
>>
When did Turkey become Christian?
>>
>>78143979
Nigga pls
Our religion doesn't even approve of LGBT
>>
>>78140648
He ded?
>>
>>78140648
first the flag then the fag
>>
>>78140648
>Turkey
>based
I think fucking boys behind close doors is worse than crazy ugly trannies.
>>
First time I realize the flag gets blasted off first.
>>
Is anzu ded?
>>
You know it's funny. You'll see the liberal assholes crawl out of the woodwork whenever something like this happens but any time Turkey is put in the global spotlight be it for the refugee bullshit or whatever they get all nationalistic.

Here is the best part though. The LGBT movement in Turkey is differentiated from the LGBT movements abroad especially in USA by one thing. In the USA liberals like taking out their resentment within the culture and religion they inhabit. Christianity is blamed at every turn yet the campaigning here never acknowledges the inherent homophobia of Islamic culture yet it's not even implicated. It's literally taken inside a vacuum. It's abstracted from the culture and the causes of it and taken on it's own. It's a brilliant cause of delusion. That's why pride walks here end up inevitably being political statements against the government that embodies the problems that exist within Islam but not directly acknowledged. Look at the Gezi incidents. I'm not saying there aren't legitimate problems with Erdogan, fuck, that much is obvious but the whole thing was used by myriads of leftist parties as their platform and what was happening wasn't even political.
>>
>>78145937
I think boys that were fucked behind closed doors become trannies
>>
File: 1464693708809.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1464693708809.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>78145374
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.