[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPESTRALIA Teenage recruits were raped by staff and force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
RAPESTRALIA

Teenage recruits were raped by staff and forced to rape each other as part of initiation practices in the Australian military going back to 1960, a public inquiry heard on Tuesday.
one of the attackers tried to force him to give oral sex, then they held him down while his genitals were covered with boot polish and scrubbed with a hard brush.

What the actual flying fuck Australia. I thought you had your shit together.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/asia/australia-military-abuse/index.html
>>
wtf I love Australia now
>>
>>78137379
Just bantz
>>
Shitposting? More like shitpoking.
>>
we dids it 4 da bantz kek
>>
>>78137379
Wth
>>
Smash that mother fucking (you) button if you got raped by a fellow aussie at the pub on a Thursday night after your happy hour parma and froffie. Real ocka hours
>>
>>78137379
it's to toughin the fuckin nuts up. You woulnt want some cunt protecting ya back if i cant even handing a little dick in his mouth and an exfoliating ball scrub
>>
>>78137379

All this "training" and they still got btfo by emus
>>
Happens in every military of democratic nations. Probably why they let women into it so they would fuck them instead.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.