[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone give me the tl;dr on why Trump fired his campaign manager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1466167164725.jpg (21 KB, 486x343) Image search: [Google]
1466167164725.jpg
21 KB, 486x343
So Trump finally ditched Corey Lewandowski (pictured in OP giving a speech at a fundraiser in Conn. a couple weeks back). But why?

Was it:
>Paul Manafort's scheming?
>Ivanka's distrust in the man?
>The tanking poll numbers?
>The diminishing/negative returns on Trump's outrageous statements?

WHATS GOING ON DAMNIT
>>
>>78130774
(((Lewandowski)))

That's why.
>>
>>78130774

Wait, Lewandowski was the Newtown actor?
>>
>>78130896
Corey is Polish and Christian I believe. He doesn't look Jewish anyway famalam.
>>
>>78130774
Lewandowski got him through the primaries and did it well, but that's all he can do. Trump needs a totally different approach for Hillary and someone like Lewandowski is just dead weight now, which he can't have any of if he wants to win while spending as little money as possible and not have his campaign as bought and paid for as Hillary's.
>>
>>78131611
If that's the case, why did it take him so long to drop him? I mean Trump's numbers have been tanking why wait this long?
>>
Fuck off you failure demoralization shill.
>>
>>78132482
>this post when paranoid personality disorder
>>
>>78130774
Stone and manafort don't like him.
>>
Is this the crisis actor from the Sandy Hook shooting? Or am I confusing them?
>>
>>78130774

Running out of money, begging for shekels, looking for scapegoats.

Your contribution can still help make a difference. The Donald will love you long time if you donate now. Only about 24 hours left.
>>
>>78130774
Kek he was outjewed by magafort
>>
1) He lacked ideas about how to approach the GE.

2) He apparently got into conflicts with a lot of other people in Trump's campaign, including Trump's (((son-in-law))), and has been acting like an unprofessional dick lately.
>>
>>78133289
Legitimately looks like a scam / snakeoil email.
>>
He made a drunken pass at one of Trump's daughters. She didn't feel the same way so she told her daddy about being "almost raped" and held her breath until he agreed to fire him.
>>
>>78130774
He did a decent job during the primaries which is why he was kept on so long (although I think the primaries can be put down to Trump himself more than anything).

As for why he was axed, it's probably an ego thing at the end of the day. They tried getting Manafort and Lewandowski working together, but for whatever reason they couldn't and what little has leaked (if we believe them) points to it being Lewandowski who couldn't handle it which led to a lot of personality conflicts.

Lewandowski DID also have some baggage attached, and I think Manafort is probably the better operator BUT there is no realistic reason why they couldn't have worked together if ego's weren't an issue and they had the same ultimate goal.

>>78133511
Change the names around and it's identical to basically every other 'donation requesting' email sent around by the other candidates (on both sides). The campaign process is so fucked up and filled with bullshit.
>>
>>78130774
We will never know unless we have a mole in the Trump campaign. Just know this, Trump is known to fire people at a moment's notice if they can't do their job.

https://youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
>>
>>78130774
Isnt that one of the sandy hook parents?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.