[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police in the USA can now use illegal evidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fourthamendment.jpg (85 KB, 665x400) Image search: [Google]
fourthamendment.jpg
85 KB, 665x400
>On Monday, a short-handed Supreme Court blew a giant 5-3 hole into the Fourth Amendment, effectively ruling that an illegal stop and seizure can be retroactively legalized if police determine that the suspect has an open warrant after the illegal stop but before initiating the search. This is true even if that open warrant stems from a traffic violation,

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/21/if_you_loved_sotomayors_dissent_in_the_4th_amendment_case_you_should_be_worried_about_a_justice_garland/

I thought you cared about your constitution and amendments American, so how did this happen?
>>
>>78125208
The "patriot" act beat them to it.
>>
How can this be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>78125340
How and why do you allow this to happen?
>>
>>78125208
How did you allow refugees into your country and take your women?
>>
>>78126076
We let the Paul's loose multiple election cycles. They were the only ones that would have actively gone after the patriot act.
>>
>what is the patriot act
They could already do this
Underage please go
>>
>>78126076
We don't, those in congress are money-hatted to vote for things against the people's best interests.
No one person is immune to greed, so it doesn't really matter who we elect. The system is too big and too broken.
>>
Don't have a warrant out for your arrest
Not a problem
>>
>>78125208
But if theres no warrant its still illegal and they arent going to take that chance
>>
>>78126683
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 320x320
>salon
>>
>>78125208
>I thought you cared about your constitution and amendments American, so how did this happen?
what made you think that? 10th and 4th have been gone for so long, half of the country prides themselves on being against the 2nd
>>
>>78126826
It is a problem now because they don't need a warrant anymore
>>
>>78127472
And the other half are religiously committed to it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.