[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had one wish would you wish for world peace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (13 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 96x96
If you had one wish would you wish for world peace?
>>
>>78122154
I could really go for a cheesesteak right now, so I'd probably just wish for one of those
>>
I wish I knew why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.
>>
I would wish a nuke would go off at the Isis cube in the dessert and just watch regressives explode it would have to be fired from India for it to create the max luls
>>
>>78122154
No. "Peace" could very well be a police state. There must always be chaos and struggle.
>>
>>78122154
I'd wish for a gf
>>
>>78122154
nah i'd just wish for immortality for the human race
>>
I would wish for a world with only white people
>>
>>78122154
I would wish for everyone darker and everyone less christian than me to be exterminated
>>
>>78122154
I'd wish no one had any genitals. The thought of getting your dick wet and the act of reproduction is a major source of the world's problems. Then only well off people could have kids through scientific means and shitty people couldn't just accidentally create another life they're unable to take care of.
>>
File: 1464236752339.gif (3 MB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1464236752339.gif
3 MB, 500x346
I wish everyone's fantasy or dream came true all at the same time
>>
>>78122154
I would wish for 100 more wishes.
>>
>>78125673

I don't think that's a good idea, because they wouldn't be able to have a common enemy.
>>
>>78125894
So basically "Wipe out humanity" just after the current generation then?
>>
I'd like to be fluent in every language
>>
>>78122154
Any one with more then 25% non European blood and is Jewish would dissolve.
>>
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (11 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
11 KB, 600x398
>>78122154
I'd wish to be a little girl.
>>
>>78122154
No prolonged peace leads to complacency, idol worship and Degeneracy like the west
Humans need real conflict so thaat they will not create make believe ones
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.