[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get an ongoing /pol/ project about how to convert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 2.jpg (252 KB, 1004x768) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
252 KB, 1004x768
Let's get an ongoing /pol/ project about how to convert Muslims to (particularly Orthodox) Christianity.

Please no edgy comments about "will a bullet"; unless you're a soldier, you aren't killing any, whereas we all have the potential to convert some.
>>
>>78110100

OP, I see you've given little thought to the role race plays in violent extremism relative to religion.
>>
>>78110428
These, even Arab Christians act like sub humans
>>
>>78110428
Come back to me when all the Orthodox Christians of the Middle East are blowing themselves up.
>>
>>78110638
Nah, they don't.
>>
>>78110678
Yeah they do
>>
>>78110783
Nope, every Orthodox Arab I've met is based. I won't vouch for Protestant or Catholic ones though, but Orthodox is the dominant form of Christianity over there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r5r4R2yuE
>>
>>78110100
>implying it matters what superstition people buy into
'Slimes need to be kept out because they're filthy foreigners. The issue isn't that they subscribe to the wrong superstition, tne problem with them is they're filthy foreigners who should stay wallowing in their filthy foreign lands. You Christians with your universalist bullshit are the problem.
>>
>>78110949
Coptic arabs are pretty chill as well
>>
File: 1450523563553.jpg (116 KB, 897x1350) Image search: [Google]
1450523563553.jpg
116 KB, 897x1350
>feminine
>conservative
>subservient to god, then husband, then family

you want to expose this to western "values" ?
>>
>>78111212
Coptic is Egyptian Orthodox
>>
>>78111437
>married at prime pedo age
>encouraged to blow themselves up
>treated like garbage
>>
>>78111437
>subservient to god, then husband
This is the problem with these religions, they tell people to put god over their own family. Fucks people's values all up.
>>
>>78111608
Yeah, atheism family values seem to work well
>>
>>78111554
What's your problem with girls being married good and young? Do you think girls should gp to colege and have "careers" and be sluts?
>>
You have to kill the young men and male children

There's no other way
>>
>>78111710
>good and young
Like ten years old? C'mon, man

>Do you think girls should gp to colege and have "careers" and be sluts?
I think college should be segregated by gender
>>
>>78111928
>Like ten years old?
Yeah? What's your problem?
>I think college should be segregated by gender
Women shouldn't be in college. She need to be educated, she needs to be home raising her family.
>>
>>78110100
You need the help of your government before.

Jyzia is how muslims converted most of their initial subjects, christians could do the same
>>
>>78112080
This.

The only thing women is better than men is in creating child. If they cannot do it, they're not being a good woman
>>
>>78111697
>It's either organized religion or atheism!
Fucking christards
>>
>>78111608
It doesn't, dumbass
>>
>>78112080
>Yeah? What's your problem?
You, being a perverted degenerate

>Women shouldn't be in college. She need to be educated, she needs to be home raising her family.
Education is good for everyone, the only problem with it today is that it shills leftism. Classical education is based, why would you not want your wife to know Latin and be familiar with Shakespeare?
>>
>>78112257
Secular family values seem to work so well
>>
File: christianity.jpg (55 KB, 411x523) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
55 KB, 411x523
>>78110100
Orthodox are only slightly less aggressively stupid than Catholics anon. Please stop.
>>
>>78112673
damn...really makes you think
>>
>>78110100
Live a holy life free of scandal
>>
>>78112554
>You, being a perverted degenerate
Oh, yeah, because I think gifls should be married good and early so they will be good and loyal I'm a "perverted degenerate".
Seriously, what's wrong with girls being married young?
> to know Latin
Because it's a dead language. Nobody speaks it, ehy should anybody but linguists know too much of it?
> and be familiar with Shakespeare
If she wants books I have shelves, she doesn't need to go to college.
>Education is good for everyone
Not women.
>>
>>78112855
Only good advice itt so far

>>78112927
>Oh, yeah, because
You think girls should be married long before they could legally consent to anything monumental because you think they're best "good and young" (as in, prime pedophile meat). That's sexual deviancy, and no better than pederasty (let me guess, because Islam is alright with that too, you also support it)

>Because it's a dead language
But a great deal of important works were written in it, like The Consolation of Philosophy and the Aeneid.

>If she wants books I have shelves, she doesn't need to go to college.
College is what teaches you the context of all these works and what they meant to people in their own time as well as the countless works they interact and allude to as well as the method for writing them and so on
>Not women.
Uh, because of your personal insecurities? grow up. ugh
>>
>>78110100
There is no reason to convert muslims to orthodoxy. The concern folks have with Islam is the prevalence of violent extremism. Extremists will not convert, and those that did would only bring their extremism with them.

If you want to convert muslims to orthodox christianity, it is only because it makes you feel like you are doing right by the faith. /pol/ is not your personal army, and it sure as fuck isnt a church, so quit wasting our time with your bullshit.
>>
>>78113279
>grow up. ugh
Are you a woman? You're starting to sound like one.
>before they could legally consent to anything monumental
Girls are never rrady to make important decisions for themselves, that's why she has a man to make important decisions for her.
>(let me guess, because Islam is alright with that too, you also support it)
No, fags should die. And I'm not 'slime you retard. People can disagree without belonging to another group that disagrees with. I know that's hard for you to believe.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.