[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on benzodiazepines. I took these fuckers for like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 288x216
Red pill me on benzodiazepines. I took these fuckers for like two years and have been six months clean
>>
>>78108369
welcome back to the real world you weak minded goy
>>
i've had xanax prescription forever... i can't fathom what people see in abusing these, the high is complete shit. you just feel like ass, sleep, forget wtf happened the night before
>>
xanax does literally nothing. you're a complete pussy if they had any effect or you think you should be proud of being "clean"
>>
OK for occasional use, but they'll eat your soul if you take them regularly.
>>
>taking the prescribed jew
>>
its HARAM
>>
>>78108602
well someone hasnt taken bars before
>>
>>78108369
1mg Xanax are usually blue for a reason
>>
File: Scheming Man.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
Scheming Man.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>taking benzos
>the literal blue pill

welcome back
>>
Xanax works great for me.
>No more anxiety
>No more insomnia
>Give no fucks
>Don't drop my spaghetti when talking to women
>>
thank ewe, edgelord fuckheads, for abusing these things to point where DEA now tracks, have to have an electronic script in NYS (for everything), and can't leave the country without an entire process to make sure enough or will have a seizure.
t. yank in canada
>>
>>78109101
doesn't help in the long run sadly
>>
>>78108571
helps you forget about everything shitty
>>
>>78109101
Just wait until you start getting giant gaps in your memory. That is when the fun starts.
>>
>falling for the anxiety meme
>>
>>78108369

I need to get a prescription so I can sell them.
>>
I used to react differently to them. Always took them recreational. They just make me sleepy now. Before I would be sort of drunk and carefree
>>
how do benzos differ from alcohol intoxication?
>>
Try taking 2 mg 4x a day since 12 years of age and then running out for a day.

If you wish you are dead now, I can promise you, that will push you over the line.
>>
>>78109101

It's gets interesting when you go to meet someone and they say "we already met 2days ago.

When you forget what you and your wife were talking about earlier that day

Quit them ASAP.
>>
>>78109552
>so I can sell them
they are moving to a schedule II if aren't already. Same as if you are selling cocaine. have fun doing 10-15 in a federal max.
>>
>redpill me on the thing I have extensive experience with
How retarded are you?
>>
I have been for 2 years and i don't get those memory gaps as you fags describe

I have a lot of attention problems and i shake when i have been without them for more than 24 hours though
>>
Short term fix for long term issues. Good for minimal use for certain tasks, like craming for a test once in a blue moon.

Caffeine should be the only regular brain stimulant needed, and actually improves your memory retention unlike Zan, and also has minimal health impacts unlike Zan.
>>
>>78108369
WEW LAD

Xanax was a fun part of my younger 20s. I used to snort a chunk of suboxone(kiddie heroin with none of the drawbacks) and eat a bar. Set for a whole day of being completely blown the fuck out. Pretty fucking fun when youre living the college life and such.

The thing is, you have to grow up at some point.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
They are the most addictive drug on the plant. They turn you into a mindless zombie, and eventually you'll be arrested for doing something stupid while blacked out.

Source, I use to sell bars
Pic related
>>
>>78109923
>craming for a test once in a blue moon
retard this a downer, not ritalin. Nothing like people talking out their fucking assholes.

this whole place is a hard-on.
>>
>>78109101
>>78109354
>>78109470
anterograde amnesia is a real s.o.b.
>>
>>78108571

i never felt anything from xanax not even once except if i took a full bar then i just wanted to go to sleep.

apparently you have to be high strung and stressed most of the time and then they make you relax or so i hear.
>>
>>78109906
Becuause you're addicted to them you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1452494915342.jpg (42 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
1452494915342.jpg
42 KB, 533x594
>>78109923
>Good for minimal use for certain tasks, like craming for a test once in a blue moon
>>
>>78110069
No shit faggot

now hand me your benzos
>>
>>78108902
>implying anyone abusing xanax takes fucking 1mg bars

What are you, a fucking highschooler? In fact, the half milligram footballs were more common than the 1mg bars, but the 2 mg bars were/are the most common. Your blue pill joke sucks.
>>
>>78109470

>Tfw starting to get this

And here I thought I was helping myself get over issues. Friend called and asked me about how I was acting weird at a pool hall with him a little while back. I had to play it off because I have no fucking memory of going to a pool hall or playing pool within the last year.

That is scary, and I've always felt like I've had control over substances compared to others, and xanax is not even the worst demon out their, just the most popular. Clonazolam is fucking insane, and it's easy as fuck to get, and legal for the most part.
>>
>>78109961
>snort a chunk of suboxone
As soon as you crush suboxone, you were activiating the naltrexone, which is put in there to keep assholes from shooting it.

you were negating any effect the suboxone had on you as soon you crushed it. you've never taken an opiate in your life, you probably pissed away a lot of money. For nothing. Bc you're brainless.
>>
>>78108369
I lost a friend to this shit.
>>
File: 07bIrQJ.gif (318 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
07bIrQJ.gif
318 KB, 275x275
>>78110003
He's Australian. Come on.
>>
>>78108369
They destroy the mind. Takes time to recover. Avoid all Benzos permanently.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>78110135
Send me your address fellow white man.
>>
>>78110206
Yeah, nah. You are wrong. Thats a recent change if anything.

I know this because a quarter of the pill would give a good buzz all day long, regardless of other drugs. Quit trying to sound intelligent when you have no idea what you are talking about, leaf.
>>
>>78110206
from what i've gathered...the naloxone doesn't do shit as a deterrent.
it's there as a feel good measure and to satisfy a patent.
>people abuse suboxone differently than you're probably aware though... they use it to get through withdrawals
>>
>>78110305
omg is this benzo giveaway thread?
>>
>>78109975
alpraking
>>
>>78110361
>thats a recent change if anything.
I was a part of the FDA trial. It's been there since day 1. You're retarded, and you pissed away a lot of money.

anything you felt was placebo. Naltrexone (what you are given for a heroin overdose) counteracts the opiod as soon as crushed. You've never taken an opiod, just wasted money.
>>
>>78110361
>>78110206
Correction. It was subutex. Buprenorphine.

Anyway, fuck off, leaf.
>>
So, I've had to have surgery on my inner ear. Caused massive vertigo, treated wtih benzos. Diazepam, 20 mg every 8 hours.

I was at the center of the universe, my friend.
>>
>>78109961

Yep, I would pop bars during my college years every now and then. Got me drunk quicker, glad I never OD'd, but you have to grow up. People who get hooked on xanax turn into zombies, and people who are prescribed xanax are mentally unstable pussies who suffer from "muh anxiety"
>>
>>78110616
>It was subutex
you can't "break off a chunk" of a subutex pill. They come as small ovals, usually as 5 pay supply direct to psychiatrists. You're an idiot, I repeat.
>>
>>78109776
Are you a pussy?
>>
>>78108369

>Get 500 pressed 2mg bars
>Sell them
>Go get more
>Get robbed of money and bars
>Still have a few bars and vodka
>Take both because sad
>Driving RSX home
>Wake up in police station
>No more car

:(
>>
>>78108571
This, I don't think benzos work on healthy people, whenever I've tried them it's felt almost identical to being drunk, likewise opiates don't seem to induce much euphoria compared to cannabis
>>
File: subutex.jpg (4 KB, 243x169) Image search: [Google]
subutex.jpg
4 KB, 243x169
>>78110740
fampai, i was wrong about the drug, but you are wrong about how they come. They also come as straight up round pills. You can break those up into quarters you stupid fucking leaf. You can break anything up into 1/4's.
>>
>>78110779
You are caught in a lie. Subutex comes as a small oval, in 5 day supplies, you cannot "break off a chunk" even with a pill crusher.

If it's suboxone on the other hand, it has naltrexone in it. you're dishonest. Why exactly? to look cool on an anonmous message board?
>>
>>78108369
I have had a Xanax prescription for years and have no problems because I'm an adult. Anyone who gets addicted is degenerate trash who deserves a bullet in the brain.
>>
Xanax works great for me.
>No more anxiety
>No more insomnia
>Give no fucks
>Don't drop my spaghetti when talking to women
>>
>>78110895
That's a percocet. 5mg. The oral absoption on that is in the 90%s. you cannot get high off a chunk of it taken internasally.
>>
>>78110181
>Clonazolam
>RC is fucking insane

Well, no shit. If you can't handle that stay away from Flubro
>>
>>78110803
>steal bars and money
>steal car
>chug beers and pop xans
>go for a spin
>wake up with EMT administering narcan, no clue about the car
>>
>>78109923
Look at this retard
>>
>>78108369
>abuse benzo

Enjoy dementia by age 60.

Dementia risk doesn't go down even after you quit.
>>
>>78110181
OP here, that's what I was taking for the longest time. 5mg at a time and drinking.
>>
>>78110917
Learn to read in a chain
>>
>>78109101
>>78110962
is this a subtle joke m8?
>>
>>78110979
Buprenorphine is not percocet.

Google the actual numbers on that pill. Its an 8mg buperenorphine pill. Subutex.

Keep telling me I never got high though.
>>
Not to be taken on the regular.

>>78109610
More relaxation, no nausea.
>>
I do them when they are offered to me (at parties and stuff), but they are sort of a waste. I would much rather spend money on weed or even alcohol. Besides that, i know a few people who got seriously fucked up on these things. One died from withdrawals when trying to quit and the other was having seizures by the age of 18 from using them constantly.
>>
>>78109504
what is the anxiety meme
>>
>>78111123
you are about 12 pretending to have abused opiods...why exactly? You've changed the drug you were claiming to take 3x so far.
>>
Why would you ask for a redpill on this, they're fucking awesome and useful as hell

Moron
>>
>>78109923
grade A shitposting
>>
>>78111146
>ts an 8mg buperenorphine pil
that's not a bup pill. It's a percocet. oxycodone/acetamephaonin 5/325. I do this everyday.

Why am I wasting my time?
>>
>>78111210
So in other words, both had withdrawals.
>>
>>78111126
Somewhat.

Honestly, I quit taking them after going on a months-long drinking bender.

Thought I could stop drinking because
>Lmao I still have my benzos

I was really, really fucking wrong
>>
>>78111352
Except you don't. A google search will tell you that is not percocet.
>>
>>78108369
Good luck getting off of them.
>>
>>78111384
Pretty sure the second guy was on them 24/7
>>
>>78110942

>implying using anti-anxiety/depressants at all isn't a sign of degeneracy as well as possessing a brain with sub standard chemical balance
>>
>>78108369
Better late than never

These things are designed to get you hooked rather than cure anything
>>
Indicated for anxiety and sleep and convulsion and adjunct to anesthesia for surgical procedures and general sedation.

Gamma alpha butyric acid potentiator, a neurotransmitter your body uses to tell your nervous system to slow the fuck down. Binds to the BDZ site on the receptor to make any GABA that binds to said receptor work better, essentially

Sedative hypnotic like barbiturates but not nearly as bad as them. Flunitrazepam is pretty nasty though and pretty much illegal in non-shithole countries. Can cause retrograde amnesia.

Also used for alcohol withdrawal because DTs will kill the fuck out of you and take like 48 hours after initial ethanol withdrawal to occur.

Also really fucking safe all things considered. Ive heard of dumbfucks downing entire bottles and living because it has a wide ass therapeutic index. Do not fucking combine it with other sedative hypnotics though, thats what gets you fucked up.
>>
2mg klonopin everyday for months.

why the fuck not
>>
>>78111235
Your brain is pretty fucked, anon. You posted >>78109776
> they are moving to a schedule II if aren't already. Same as if you are selling cocaine. have fun doing 10-15 in a federal max.
And I asked if you were a pussy, then you go off on some random tangent
>>
>>78111551
Seizures are an effect of benzo and alcohol withdrawal rather than consumption.
>>
>>78108369
more or less works the same way as alcohol in those GABA receptors.

Big Pharma can cell them for anxiety.
>>
File: SadPepe.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>78109470
Can confirm. Wish I knew before I started it would fuck with my memory. I can only remember bits and fragments now.
>>
>>78108369
you post like that trillbert-e-lee waster faggot in #thehappening
>>
>>78109975

Ha Ha Ha Ha you just sent all the addicts into fits with that shot M9
>>
File: 1465776878694.jpg (35 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1465776878694.jpg
35 KB, 680x510
>>78108369
I've been prescribed these and Paxil for 7 years now.

They are a life saver. Without them I have no doubt I would be in a mental hospital.

I have persistent, chronic and uncontrollable anxiety. When I am unmedicated, I obsess over non existant physical ailments which do not exist.

First year I was worried I had a brain tumor. I'm not sure how I came into thinking this but every time I felt the slightest twitch or pang in my head (the sort that is completely normal if you are to focused on your bodily sensations) I would instantly be cast into an extreme and uncontrollable feeling of fear.

I got on medication after this which helped me considerably. I felt completely normal again for a year. Then it started again, obsessively thinking I was going to have a heart attack. At one point I hyperventilated while driving, to the extent that my hands and feet went numb. I pulled over and called an ambulance. It was pretty embarrassing.

Raised my dosage from there and I'm generally fine now. Though I worry now about having a stroke or an asteroid hitting the earth (yes seriously).

These aren't delusions, I'm aware of how ridiculous they are but I can't stop my brain from focusing on them. Xanax calms my ass down a bit and puts me back in a normal mood.

I love xanax. It's saved my life. I just hope I never become addicted to it.
>>
DONT TAKE XANS

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DONT TAKE XANS

XANAX IS THE NEW HEROIN
>>
I went to etizolam, which some say is better either legally or pharmalogically. I've probably experienced some memory loss but the alternative is not being able to function in a demanding leadership job involving a lot of speeches and presentations to large groups.

They're dangerous but also amazing. Otherwise shaky panic-freaks like me can command rooms and feel like badasses. For me it's like 'soma' from Brave New World
>>
File: 1466233469415.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1466233469415.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>tfw smoke weed all day now

I need to stop. Havin lots of bad anxiety attacks
>>
If you take them literally a bomb could go off in front of you and you wouldn't care. I'm surprised they don't give them to soldiers for this reason.

If you drink a certain amount while on them you will have blackouts where you can't remember what happened, I had this happen and I have enough of a tolerance for alcohol I've never gotten blackout drunk but I have had screaming arguments and risk taking behavior while mixing them with alcohol. I wouldn't do it unless I was in a controlled environment. That's Xanax. I did Klonopin too but it's weaker. I wish I could still get some to use recreationally since I never had any dependence on it like some people do. I had a girlfriend who was absolutely addicted to it.
>>
Alcohol is better bruh.
Only nu-male hipsters use synthetic drugs like Benzos over Alcohol, or LSD over Shrooms.
>>
>>78112898
Fuck man, i remember doing over 60 mg of etizolam, a fuckton of alcohol, and a lot of cocaine one night and blacked out for 3 days straight.
equivalent to 600 mg of valium
>>
>>78112885
That pepe is dragonkin?
>>
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Drink more faggots and leave the psychotropics to those who are actually confined.
>>
File: sleepy negro.png (174 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
sleepy negro.png
174 KB, 236x335
>>78108369
>Red pill me on benzodiazepines

dey aight
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1102x2118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1102x2118
Is GHB the ultimate redpill?
>no hangover
>makes you horny as fuck
>increases growth hormone while you sleep for all kinds of gains
>>
>>78111023

It's not that it's an RC, it's because so little will blow you mind away for a long fucking time compared to other benzos. It's like getting roofied willingly. Flubro's never bothered me too much, the effects just last the whole fucking day without redosing. Most of the RC's like that are just weak/shitty counterparts to the actual regulated benzo in my opinion. But not Clonazolam, makes bars look like k-pins.

>>78111120

>and drinking

I'm surprised were both not dead. Memory lapse is no fucking joke, especially when you add alcohol to the mix. Benzos are rarely dangerous just by themselves, but add anything else and you can easily die.
>>
>>78109610

No physical disorientation.
>>
>>78112904
>LSD
>not synthetic

are you stupid?
>>
toppeptides.com
purchase the LEGAL etizolam.
It's stronger than Valium and isn't addicting. I took it for 3 months, it actually gets stronger as you take it and less addicting its fucking crazy. It's not a true Benzo, its a thienezopine or some shit I forget and is technically a research chem. It even comes with a not for human consumption label.
Seems pricy but 0.5ml sublingually is 1mg which is equal to 10mg of Valium
>>
>>78109713

How much are you people fucking taking? If I took more than I think 1.5 mg I would just feel blank and go to sleep.
>>
>>78109975
same here, those were the days...
>>
>>78113290
Not surprised that a Canadian can't into reading.
>>
>>78110178
fucking new fag 2mg bars are common as fuck, footballs means someone took their parents shit...
>>
>>78113356
This, just dont take 60 mg in one night
>>
Alright Im jumping into this drug thread because I dont want to start a different one. Im kinda concerned with my prescribed adderall usage. It does wake me up and can keep me focused, but I am concerned about potential side effects
>>
>>78113662
adderall is fucking shit m8 dont take it, its not worth the side effects, and neither is ritalin or focalin for that matter, same with the prodrugs they sometimes prescribe for add and narcolepsy
>>
>>78108369
They are terrible they ruined my brain.
>>
>>78113662

Hope you don't have a an arrhythmia. Adderall is great fun but aged my cardio system by a decade or two. Also can fuck your dick up.
>>
What's the point of using them? I used them when I was a teen and afraid to leave my house.
>>
>>78113662
keep a low dose and you will be fine, its not as toxic as meth to the brain
>>
>>78113777
>>78113789
Wait so what exactly does it do that is so bad? I am a bit more concerned now
>>
Do Kratom. It's legal and non addictive. Just don't do it more than twice a week or you get a tolerance for it. It's much easier than the pain in the ass of getting Benzos.
>>
>>78113640
lmfao
yeah DON'T do this.
Unless you WANT to die.
Would be the best way to go really. No panic. You don't remember going to sleep and you just don't wake up.
>>
>>78111864
BTFO
>>
>>78112516
Hey, I had the same extreme and debilitating health anxiety. The difference my mom is strung up and completely destroyed by Xanax, she can't remember anything about me, I'm shocked she still knows my name. She can't remember directions to her parking spot in the underground garage. We have lived here for a year. Get off them.
>>
>>78108369
goes great with pot
>>
>>78108369
Lame drug for 16 year olds who are getting sick of weed but still afraid of going full-blown Opiate Masterrace.

Get some real drugs kiddo.
>>
>>78114132

It's speed bro. Next time you dose check your pulse. That's not great for your heart, it's just that you're probably young so you can take it, same with your cock, see how many times you get erect on it. It can be great for studying and some other shit, but don't use it like a multivitamin, it will fuck your shit up in the long run.
>>
>>78108369
>benzodiazepines
Good luck with the mood swings.
>>
what about ambien? I have a history with insomnia, sometimes it will last days but that's rare since I now never let it go beyond a single night if I have ambien. I get it from my dad who gives them to me since his doctor keeps prescribing them.

anyway I accidentally discovered their delirious properties by forcing myself to stay awake because I was invested in a few threads. that's when I started to notice the text on the screen shifting places. genuine hallucination. it happens every time when I decide to take abmien and stay awake. it works pretty awesome with weed, too. I've done some really weird and silly things while tripping on it like playing with all my money and organizing them by ranks (the general was the $50, $20s were lieutenants, $5s were various ranking officers and $1s were soldiers. I had them battle some pens and markers and then made them face each other. I even got some quarters from my change car and pretended that the $50 was able to shoot them like fireballs. very strange experience.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (152 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
152 KB, 746x982
I saw an old friend become a zombie thanks to these things
>>
>>78114497
are you me?
>>
>>78114195
you wont die, its very hard to die from just benzos, you will jusr black out
I know from experience
>>
File: cmpp63d.jpg (27 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
cmpp63d.jpg
27 KB, 492x700
>>78108369
In my hometown of Worth, IL it's a very common drug, second only to weed. Had a couple friends die from it, and one friend died from mixing it with heron. Most people that do it are addicted to it, and as a result complete fucking scumbags. Here's a story

>hang out with high school friend ive known for 7 years
>havent seen him over the summer, asked him whats up
>he's having some computer problems and asks me to help him out
>"my laptop doesn't work anon, can you bring yours?"
>ok.jpg
>go to his house, he's popping bars, asks me if i want one
>tell him i'm straight
>peer pressures me into taking them, with promises of smoking hella weed right after (I was a weed addict back then)
>ok.jpg, pop two bars
>everything went fine for 30 minutes, then i cant remember shit
>wake up facedown on my the sidewalk next to my house
>my laptop is gone
>call up my friend ask him what happened
>"well dude, idk you got really fucked up and lost your laptop"
>don't really see how i could lose a laptop, it's not like fucking keys or anything
>ask to search his house, he gives me excuse that he's at his dad's
>1 week later see the same laptop at a local pawn shop

You can tell right away when somebody's on bars, because they're just unaware of their present situation. A girl who took 3 bars was in the car with us at one point and asked "where are we going" like 8 different times. It was a 10 minute car ride to the gas station.

Terrible drug. Stay away from it unless you need it.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 258x330
>>78108369
>soaking your brain in a chemical because Dr. Goldberg said you were depressed

Only idiots take those things.
>>
>>78114497
>>ambien
>>Been on ambien for the past 4 years.
Relax's me helps me sleep.
Don't even try to take it during the day you'll feel like a fucking zombie.
>>
>>78114693
You can tell someone ks om benzos because they have that look on their face that looks like a lost seagull
>>
>>78114497

Ambien is similar to benzos. I just adds a hallucinatory effects. I wouldn't take it unless you need it, but it's not too bad if you fall asleep.

Of course, like you when I've done it I always stay awake for the effects, and it's nuts.
>>
Benzos suck. Least enjoyable drug ever, it's not even pleasurable. If drooling like a retard and staring at the TV and not even having the energy to change the channel sounds fun, you'll love Xanax! At least opiates give me little bursts of energy. Benzos are wack and the only people I ever meet who abuse them are sloppy retards.
>>
>>78114675
>>78114809
>>78114925
what kind of stuff do you guys do/think about when it kicks it? what were some of the more interesting trips?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaeg2W_dyIY
>>
>>78114977
Forgot to mention though if you have a really bad alcohol hangover some benzos will definitely hit the spot. That's literally all they're good for.
>>
>>78110039
>>78110885
These. I took 1mg an hour ago from my mom to help sleep, but I get no high from them, and even though they're for panic attacks specifically, I am perpetually anxious and depressed on another level. Always had a ridiculously high tolerance to alcohol though but of late realized alcohol is shit.

GHB on the other hand, that is my Achilles' heel. I am prescribed it but abused it and am currently taking a break or getting off of it altogether. It's for sleep, which it helps me which tremendously, but is too tempting for someone with latent anxiety to start using around the clock. No other drug is like it for me - every single time is euphoric, stimulating, and most importantly empathic. I imagine the bliss that brings me must be similar to what a heroin junkie feels.
>>
>>78108369
They're really good for accepting your shitty existence. Some of these fags will try to talk you out of taking them as if there's some virtue to be found in suffering this nightmare but that's retarded. Take benzos, drink, whatever drug or combination of drugs work best for you, and say fuck it and forget it all.
>>
>>78115054

Like you I get into random shit that a kid would do, organize crap. I've woken up and my room clean as fuck(I hate cleaning and never clean much), fuck with shit on my desk, write down random idea's, etc. I use to just do enough to get feel funny, then I learned you can trip balls if you do it right.

Best I would assume is when I woke up next to friend girl I knew for years without pants and I had no morning wood. I had close to no memory but I felt like a boss because I would never had guessed I would pull her in sober, but I somehow called her and seduced her fucked up. Totally fucked up our dichotomy though.
>>
>>78114497
I used to have a script for ambien and it would never put me to sleep, so I'd just end up laying there tripping out.

While I would be tripping if somehow end up taking a few more. Usually just fuckin eating them instead of swallowing. Shit got really weird
>>
>>78111785
klonopin is much widely used than xanax here in Argentina, I wonder why.
If you take it every day, you loose that "relaxed high" and you want to sleep all day.
It only feels like a recreational drug when you feel very anxious or shitty about something. I wouldn't take it before a party.
>>
>>78115727
I think it's just personal preference. Xanax is fast acting and doesn't last too long, while kpins are slower acting and last longer
>>
>>78108369
theyre pretty awful to get addicted to. literally turns people into retards. but they are pretty fun at times.
>>
>>78108525
fpbp
>>
>>78115054
Gives you temporary amnesia for like 40minutes.
>>what were some of the more interesting trips?
Feels like floating on a river.
hallucinations are kinda scary at first.
>>
>>78115897
That´s right, from a medical point of view I don't think there's a reason for prescribing xanax instead of klonopin.
I don't want to be that guy, but
>muh big pharma
>>
>>78115727
>tfw used to get prescribed kpins
>tfw got hooked and took 30 within a week
>tfw blacked out for almost 7 days
>tfw tried to kill myself on the 8th day
>>
Take Phenibut 2000mg once every 4 days pussy. That'll put your benzodiazepines to shame.
>>
>>78109101
Have fun buddy, all of you people on benzos are facing a serious withdrawal and protracted withdrawal when you get off of it. You WILL have an extreme withdrawal that will last even when the drugs are out of your system

LOok up benzodiazapine protracted withdrawals up. It's fucking hell. I only know about the protracted withdrawal because I was on lamictal and lexapro for almost 5 years. I finally decided to get off of it all because it caused me to drink alcoholically. I believe the Lexapro caused that. But either way I'm 6 months off both drugs and I'm having shitty symptoms like depersonalization and major headaches. It's literally nothing compared to a benzo protracted withdrawal though.

Get off that shit while you still can
>>
>>78108369
Xanax and Adderall together with a blunt and booze get you high as shit.
>>
addictive as fuck
good for date rape
your anxiety sending you a message
>>
>>78116302
>>78115054
let me rephrase that.

Feels like my body gently floating on a calm river.
>>
File: 1465774142605.jpg (100 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1465774142605.jpg
100 KB, 600x602
>>78108369
Real talk.

I get really bad anxiety and depression and when I take a klonopin, it really seems to help it.

I never take more than 1 or 2 klonopins a week.

I feel ashamed for being dependent on this drug to make me feel normal and I've been taking them for almost 8 years, but I've never taken more than 4 a month in my life. Sometimes I take a few as 8 or 9 a year.

How ashamed should I be?
>>
rohypnol is good shit i can recommend it dont take it yourself tho lmao
>>
>>78111352
bruh fucking google 54 411 white round pill and you get exactly what is in his image.
>>
>>78116622

Not much, I think the average person does the same with alcohol 8-9 times a year in my experience. But if you feel bad, just ask yourself why you need it at that point instead of any other time.

I might suggest propranolol for these types of situations, look it up. It's fairly safe and doesn't give you memory loss.
>>
>>78112516
You have a somatic manifestation of anxiety. I have a Masters in Psych, what is your lifestyle like? What do you eat? Do you exercise? Most often than not, you can fix these issues with lifestyle changes as well as medication (though medications should be a last resort).
>>
>>78116622
Why is the pope kissing some fags foot? My problem here has nothing to do with race or religion, that could be anyone in that pic and it would be disgusting.
>>
any of you taken oxazepam/alepam? thats the only benzo I have tried. How does it compare to Xanax/valium?
>>
>>78108369
My last boyfriend died from taking them and drinking a little booze. They're dangerous.
>>
>>78108369
We gotta figure out your trauma and heal it.
>>
>>78116412
>phenibut

he's clearly never taken a benzo
>>
>>78116412
lol, phenibut is weak stuff, especially if you drink alcohol
>>
I've smashed two different vehicles because of those fuckers. Stay away from xans. Take opiates like a real man.
>>
Now this is my kind of thread
>>
benzos will destroy your manhood.

best leave benzos to keeping alcoholics from having seizures
>>
I take 1mg of clonazapem twice daily. Will I be able to persuade a new psych that I see next week to get me on a different benzo? I hate having to wait a whole fucking hour for the shit to kick in. For all of 6 months, the buildup has been tearing me to pieces and I'm at a breakthrough where I want more. MORE I SAY DAMN YOU
>>
Had a "friend" sell me about 20mg that I took over the course of the week. This same week was the week before my sophomore year of college so I drove up early and drank the whole time. I've got like 6 days of my life that I don't remember but when I came to I had gotten a job and a girlfriend.

6/10 experience but yeah mixing them with booze will lead you with no memory and taking them every day will make you mentally weak
>>
>>78117552
Oh shit wait, it's been more than 6 months.

yfw September 2015 was 10 months ago
yfw so much struggling to remember how long a month is
>>
>>78117003
yeah i get worried everytime i see my wifes son with drugs
>>
>>78108369
Does it really stop natural micro-hand tremors when aiming a rifle?
>>
>>78113248
took GHB before going on the subway and got extremely disoriented and sick. Was crazy
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2248
>>78108369
Benzos always bored the shit out of me. Sure they are good for anxiety but there is no real Euphoria like what you get from most other drugs. You become relaxed and sleepy but really not High in the same sense that weed, cocaine or opiates make you high. The memory lose from that shit is fucking frightening too, and the withdrawl can kill
>>
If you want the real Xanadu high you're supposed to power through the tiredness and not sleep. Just relax.
>>
>>78108369
>red pill on...
Take the whole bottle, pls.
>>
>>78117564
>and taking them every day will make you mentally weak

Understatement of the year
>>
>>78108525
hes never going to be the same ever again. benzos=literal brain damage
>>
Is this an alternative to SSRIs lads? I don't like the ED and shiet but also have severe anxiety and depression
>>
>>78115054
The best for me are ambien trips. It makes me feel slow and relaxed, almost like my body is hydraulic. It's a weird but pleasant feeling.
>>
>>78118572

Benzos are a short term solution, so no
>>
>>78116423
Lexapro withdrawal myself. Can't seem to feel normal anymore
>>
>>78117464
this
>>
>>78118733
In long run we're dead anyways. It's not like my depression and anxiety will go away
>>
>>78118733
Not even like for being able to fall asleep at night without your brain going in overdrive ?
>>
>>78119096

Short term as in 8 to 10 weeks, nihilism is stupid fag
>>
>>78112101
clean up anon. dont let pills eat away at your conscience. Kek loves you.
>>
>>78117763

i think you mean beta blockers
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.