[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada, YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 9840898904.jpg (40 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
9840898904.jpg
40 KB, 350x280
>Little Mosque on the Prairie is a Canadian television sitcom created by Zarqa Nawaz and produced by WestWind Pictures, originally broadcast between 2007 and 2012 on CBC. Filmed in Toronto, Ontario and Indian Head, Saskatchewan, the series was showcased at the Dawn Breakers International Film Festival. After the series finale aired in April 2012, Hulu announced it would begin offering the series under the name Little Mosque that summer.

>The show premiered on January 9, 2007, at 8:30 p.m. The pilot then reaired on January 15 in the show's regular timeslot, and the series subsequently aired Mondays at 8:00 p.m. (all times half an hour later in Newfoundland).

>The series premiere drew an audience of 2.1 million, an exceptionally strong rating for domestic programming in the Canadian television market, and on par with Canadian ratings for popular American series. It was, in fact, the largest audience the CBC had achieved in a decade for an entertainment program. By comparison, Corner Gas, one of the highest-rated Canadian TV shows, attracts just under one and a half million viewers for a typical episode.

>Canadian writer and producer Ken Finkleman (best known for his CBC series The Newsroom) criticized the show's sunny outlook. "There’s deep confusion and racism about the place of Islam in the Western world and it’s the thing that’s broiling up under everything in the world, and the show presents this world where everything is happy."
>>
File: 1463864108095.gif (1 MB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1463864108095.gif
1 MB, 300x289
(((Finkleman)))
>>
>>78108186
I've never know a single person who's ever watched this show, I've never seen it on TV but I constantly see it mentioned as an example of our diversity
>>
>>78108343
I adored his Newsroom when I was younger. Very SJW but very dry and smart. Same mechanism as "The Office," the documentary conceit, but ten or fifteen years earlier.
>>
File: LEAFCANCER.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
LEAFCANCER.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>78108186
>Little mosque on the prairie
Please stop you fucking leaf niggers getting real fed up with your shit.
>>
Everyone I know that's somehow happened to see this show said it was shit
>>
>>78111046
I watched some episodes a long time ago when it first came out. Pretty weak jokes and stuff with the "Muslims are the good guys goyim!".
>>
So how many episodes before a beheading?
>>
File: islambtfo.png (398 KB, 591x464) Image search: [Google]
islambtfo.png
398 KB, 591x464
>>78108186
>>
>>78108186
>Canadian writer and producer Ken Finkleman (best known for his CBC series The Newsroom) criticized the show's sunny outlook. "There’s deep confusion and racism about the place of Islam in the Western world and it’s the thing that’s broiling up under everything in the world, and the show presents this world where everything is happy."

Cuckada being Cuckada.
>>
>>78116742
POO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.