[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you for or against legal immigration into the US from Mexico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: trump-hands-head.jpg (38 KB, 634x414) Image search: [Google]
trump-hands-head.jpg
38 KB, 634x414
Are you for or against legal immigration into the US from Mexico? Remember, Trump says legal Mexican immigrants are welcome to enter and stay.
>>
For, Mexicans are bro tier and blow the fuck out of niggers. They play great German-influnced music and their food is god-tier.
>>
>>78106485
any legal immigration is fine as long as its not mass migration which legal routes block

america wont be accepting millions of any one in 1 year ever legally. that includes refugees. they will never accept 1 mil+ ever. normally its a few thousand and thats it.
>>
>>78106485
Immigration is fine. But it had to be done legally.
>>
>>78106485
have a college degree and pay a large entry fee, or fuck off
>>
>>78106485
Reform the current amount we are letting in back to around 200,000 instead of a million, and force the ones that wont follow the rules of a nation to leave.

Also we may need to reform the documentation process with which we let them in, in the first place.
>>
>>78106485
I'm fine with it so long as they can prove they can be beneficial to our country. Legal hispanics I've met have all been cool.

>>78107392
>as long as its not mass migration which legal routes block
This too. Immigration should never be a burden to your country. It should only ever be beneficial.
>>
>>78106485
No one gives Japan shit for their legal citizenship requirements.

Can't prove your worth, get the fuck out.
>>
>>78106485
Is this a shill thread, or has /pol/ gone to shit?
>>
>>78107943
>Is this a shill thread, or has /pol/ gone to shit?
Why not both?
>>
"Legal" immigration does nothing wrong.
However there are times when "legal" immigration is patently illegal, I'm looking at you, DHS.
>>
>>78106485
There's a point where immigration has to stop at all. Now it's not the time, but it's getting close.
>>
>>78108312
What is that point?
>>
>>78107943

Yes, it's a shill thread.

Most mexicans are IQ 85 mestizo savages that will drag civilization down with them.

We shouldn't let a single one in.
>>
>>78107943
>>78108453
No one's paying me. I'm genuinely interested since there seems to be one side of Trump supporters here who are only against illegal immigration and others who want to outright ban legal immigration under certain circumstances, like immigration from Latin American countries.

I want to establish dialogue and observe these different perspectives.
>>
>>78106485
>Are you for legal immigration
Of course. At long as it benefits our country with skilled workers who bring their own distinct culture that overall adapt to the current climate.

The issue is with millions of undocumented illegal fuckbags scurrying across the border to escape the festering rotting shithole that is Mexico. Created by their own hands. To fucking tank our economy by robbing low skill workers of the chance to fill menial jobs and taxing the shit out of our welfare system that we all pay into.

All the while refusing to assimilate, won't learn English, and are not waving Mexican flags on US soil who illegally entered and harassing US citizens at a private event to determine our next leader.

You can have small limited immigration but no borders or control means no real identify or nation.

The most simple way you can explain this to a libtard is to ask them why are all the nations these brown skinned genetic failures are fleeing from are all terrible poor violent shitholes?

They are run by the very people that are flooding into our country and fucking us blind using the benefit system set up for AMERICAN citizens down on their luck.
>>
>>78108447
When you let too much of a group in, be it legal or not, it will start to see itself as some type of very special snowflake and will try to impose laws that suits them more than the "natives" on the country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.