[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We do da jobz no1 else wantz 2 do!!!! Is this the Mexican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1465183645659.png (69 KB, 1208x834) Image search: [Google]
1465183645659.png
69 KB, 1208x834
>We do da jobz no1 else wantz 2 do!!!!
Is this the Mexican version of "we wuz kangz"?
>>
blacks
>we wuz kangz

mexicans
>we do the jobz nobody else wants to do

whites
>we were here furst!

im so sick of all 3 of you, get the fuck out of the land you stole from my ancestors
>>
>>78101729

>native meme-mericans

we wuz spirits and shiieeet. we cuntrolled da spirit energies before da white man invadud
>>
>>78101729

Fauxcahontas pls go
>>
>>78101834
WE WUZ PEACEFUL, EVIL WHITE MAN RUIN OUR HOME
>>
>>78101834
lmao, for real though it is interesting to think that old America and Asia were on their way becoming as advanced as the West.
The Native Americans (Mayans and Aztecs, not the shitty tree people) probably hit Ancient Egyptian level, and in Asia the Japanese hit medieval level before the West arrived.
>>
It has nothing to do with the type of work and everything to do with the cost of wages. They don't work harder or do things others won't, they simply WORK FOR LESS THAN THE LEGAL MINIMUM FOR LEGITIMATE AMERICAN WORKERS.
>>
>>78102141

>HOL UP
constructs tipi
>so you be sayin
makes bead necklace
>so what you sayin is
hangs dream catcher
>we wuz spirits and shiiieeet
get killed by whiteman
>>
File: 1312311.jpg (20 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1312311.jpg
20 KB, 270x270
>>78101729
>>78101834
>>78102141

>homo sapiens
>WE WUZ MONKEYS N SHEEEEEEIT
>>
>>78101729
You get Listerine.
>>
>>78101292
>whites are master race because muh inventions
>whites aren't above shitty manual labor work

Make up your minds stormcucks
>>
>>78101292
No, the kangz claim to be something better than they are.
>>
>>78102722

I forgot about all those blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, and Arabs that built up Europe
>>
I've actually only heard White liberals say this condescendingly about them. They basically say all they're good for is to be a servant class. I don't think Mexicans particularly like it either.
>>
>>78105150
The Mexicans I know brag about it all the time.
>>
>>78101729
T. Elizabeth Warren
>>
>>78105150
Particularly Mexican intellectuals resent the condescending view.
>>
>>78101729
i thought mexicans were sorta amerindian as it is
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.