[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump/Cruz 2016: GODLIKE Ticket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: cantbruise.jpg (72 KB, 500x772) Image search: [Google]
cantbruise.jpg
72 KB, 500x772
Trump Cruz would be a godly ticket.
>gets all true conservatives onboard
>gets all Drumpfags and liberals onboard
>Trump now has a new weapon, the Cruz Missile
>IA, OH and PA in the bag
>Plastic Don and Fightin' Ted rollin together
>>
>>78094063
After reading this article, i kinda feel like Cruz should've won.
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/cruz-bowing-at-the-altar-of-political-correctness-wont-defeat-terrorism-heres-what-will
>>
>>78094063
There would be 200 assassination attempts in his first week as president. You pick an incompetent or a sith lord as your vp as life insurance.
>>
>>78095059
This. Maybe other presidents can risk getting a competent VP, but Trump has had his assassination justified by the media's lies and misrepresentations. It would be super easy to kill him and nobody would look deeply into it.
>>
File: integrity.jpg (19 KB, 236x303) Image search: [Google]
integrity.jpg
19 KB, 236x303
>>78094613
He could've saved us all and we rejected him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDPZc7UA94Q
>>
>>78095059
>You pick an incompetent or a sith lord as your vp as life insurance
Elaborate
>>
Ted is smart. he wouldn't attach his bright career for a doomed sinking trump ticket. He also despises trump. The whole attacking his wife and father will do that.
>>
FUCK CANADIAN CREEPY LYIN TED CRUZ FUCK HIM
>>
>>78095960

i.e. someone who nobody would want as president, or literal demons like Dick "Darth" Cheney
>>
>>78096438
It was a "why" question.
>>
>>78095960
If the president dies the vp takes over. Obama's alive because NO ONE wants Biden to even touch the Oval office desk.
>>
>>78096326
#Curzmissile plz go. Trump never attacked his wife and the LHO thing with his father was top bantz, nothing else. The reason Cruz wouldn't do it is because he's a religious nutjob literally, unironically thinking that god has destined him to save the world and that everything he does is divine and infallible.

That being said, Cruz would be god tier if he wasn't a globalist opportunist.
>>
>>78096875
>Trump never attacked his wife and the LHO thing with his father was top bantz, nothing else
Yes, he did. How does it feel to have never loved a woman anon?
>>
>>78096741

Because Trump has made enemies with every kike in America right now.
>>
>>78096826
But if you kill both Pres and VP, then the speaker of the white house takes the position. Pres. Paul Ryan, yay.
>>
Cruz doesnt pull moderate
>>
File: 1541358315.jpg (42 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
1541358315.jpg
42 KB, 720x449
>>78097157
Attack implies action, not reaction. As a burger, I thought you would know the difference between defense and offense.

Muggers who get their ass beat don't have the right to claim they were attacked either.
>>
#cruzmissile
>>
File: Zodiac Killer.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac Killer.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>78094063
I agree, he would make a great VP

and President, once the Don gets mysteriously killed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.