[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the next emperor of The British Empire g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 960x480
Where were you when the next emperor of The British Empire gave the finger to the fourth reich?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M
>>
>>78077408

I was on /pol/
>>
File: please.jpg (38 KB, 472x799) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
38 KB, 472x799
>>78077408
Independence day show video of the streets celebrating Independence day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXQHpO4eEgk
>>
File: image.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
image.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>78077774
>mfw this plays as we march to battle against the european army
>>
RULE BRITANNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>78077408
Why do so many Brits love this guy?
>>
>>78077408
>British Empire
Stop talking about it please lads it's fucking over and isn't coming back I get more depressed the more I hear of it
>>
>>78078123
Does that video not tell you why? He's an unironic neo-imperialist who aches with passion to restore Britain. He truly loves Britain. Google what he said to obogogoma
>>
>>78078304
Fuck off defeatist cuck. We're gonna restore our control over every commonwealth dominion and make the Empire great.
>>
>>78078123
He is just funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmVZgJiSjEQ
>>
>>78078453
Whatever mongo it's called reality
>>
>>78078569
>that sly turn at the end
>>
>>78078659
You only refuse to believe it can happen because we live in a very peaceful time. That is going to change, real soon.

Here's a likely idea of how we restore the empire

>after brexit, johnson makes an effort to strengthen commonwealth ties to increase trade
>the collapse of the eu causes Britain to become the wealthiest nation in europe
>we eventually create a state in which our commonwealth partners become completely dependent on us
>We create a free trade union between them governed by Britain
>We offer bailouts thanks to our wealth in return for more control
>eventually demand military guaranteed support
>eventually place the pound in these countries
>make them only be allowed to trade with us

Empire restored.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.