[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reddit is known for deleting comments and banning users left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1465925880411.png (380 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
1465925880411.png
380 KB, 480x679
>reddit is known for deleting comments and banning users left and right for having "incorrect opinions"

>/pol/ calls reddit a hugbox or safe space

>/pol/ lets redditors shitpost and spam this board to their little hearts content

>/pol/lacks shitpost back

>redditors claim that /pol/ is a hugbox too and cant handle different opinions

>??????????

Explain this shit me guys. If /pol/ is a hugbox, why does this hugbox allow so many different opinions?
>>
>>78075531
typical leftist doublethink. Create a hugbox, then claim that a place with different opinions is a hugbox.
>>
If you aren't a hyper-reactionary authoritarian white nationalist you get ignored, insulted, spammed with memes or strawmanned. I'm an independent voting Trump and this board is a complete circlejerk without the points system or moderation to facilitate it. You simply act like children until your opposition leaves, doesn't make you right.
>>
>>78075964
Were you directed here by someone to say this?
Is this some kind of low energy raid?
>>
>>78075964
No we argue are points and ridicule our opponents until one of them either gets bored, or leaves in shame. The nature of the board usually just means that the liberal fags get the brunt of it.
>>
>>78075675
I noticed the double think but whenever I bring it up irl, I get accused of watching Fox News and I get a recap of all the anti-trump, right-wing, conservative jokes from the comedy shows that were on last night.

>>78075964
Same here, but I think a point system would things even worse. Then we really would see a circlejerk here cause everyone would be busy trying to upvote the "correct" comments.
>>
>>78076291
No I've been here for this board's entire existence.

>>78076293
Ridiculing your opponents rather than debating them is not debate. Thank you for proving my point.
>>
File: 1465984295240.png (928 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465984295240.png
928 KB, 1280x960
>>78076413
>wanting to fuck up 4chan
>>
>>78076413
I don't want a points system here, I'm just saying that this board is a circlejerk and any feeling they give their opposition a say or debate them honestly is completely delusional.

I would say out of the people that have engaged me in my history of arguing with people on /pol/ maybe 5% of them have the intention of a genuine debate and exchange of ideas rather than childish shitposting and blatant half assed strawmen.
>>
>>78076682
Ah I see. The only way that would be fixed is...

uh

fucking hell
>>
File: DEAD-ON.jpg (68 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
DEAD-ON.jpg
68 KB, 600x462
>>78075964
Dead on, m8.
>>
>>78077293
It can't be, 4chan is full of immature and severely mentaly ill people with just as many angsty children. There are a lot of people who react very aggressively and insecurely to having their opinions challenged.
>>
>>78077413
Thanks man.
>>
>>78076682
Still better to shitpost than censoring "incorrect" opinions that you can't logically argue against
>>
>>78077703
That would be true if the demographics of 4chan and reddit were the same. 4chan has the worst people and anyone in denial about that should show someone this website and gauge their opinion.

Reddit's population of users with 4chan's layout would be ideal.
>>
>>78077540
I still think the most insecure thing is places like Reddit Facebook etc straight up banning people with opposing arguments. I have many fake accounts and such for arguing on Facebook. I'll BTFO some leftist and almost make him realize I'm right then I'll get banned for being "hateful" even though i never insulted or hated on anyone except those who are in charge
>>
>>78078055
You realize that's because of their corporate structure and not the choice of the users right?
>>
>>78075531
Cause Liberals can't differentiate between Facism and ostracization.
>See:
>>78075964
>>78076461
>>78076682
>>78077540
>>
>>78075531
Essentially the idiotic redactors realized "hug box" is a "bad word" and being thus decided to use it to label /pol/ because /pol/ is "bad" and thus requires "bad" labels such as "hug box".

They don't realize the idiocy of such a statement because they're mentally retarded.

Same with hem and the words fascist or nazi. Fascist and nazi are "bad words" so they apply them to things they don't like or that make them feel bad, regardless of whether or not such a label is appropriate.
>>
>>78075964
>circlejerk without the points system or moderation to facilitate it
I don't think you get what a circle jerk is. The key point is that there must be a method to remove people who do not participate in the mutual conversation, such as down voting to invisibility or harsh moderation. While you could argue that sage and no self-bump is something like this, no one actually sages on /pol/ except maybe in interracial spam threads or some faggots who disagrees with the existence of some random /gen/
>>
>>78078180
A. You don't know what fascism is

B. I'm not a liberal

C. ostracization of people who disagree with you is a circlejerk.
>>
>>78075964
Mate, that's universal to all anonymous websites. I'm a classical liberal and I have to wade through 20 threads of "SAW FLAG", "LOL STOP SHITPOSTING" and "FUCK OFF" before I can find someone who will actually argue and make proper points.
>>
>>78078264
Circlejerk just means a bunch of people agreeing with eachother. How that comes to be is irrelevant to whether a board or site is a circlejerk or not. The end result is the determinant, not the methods of silencing dissent.
>>
>>78078310
Yeah and that's a circlejerk.
>>
>>78078288
No, it's a culture.

To be a circlejerk, one group must hold authoritative power over another to silence them.

Just because the cool kids don't want to play with you, doesn't mean they run the school.
>>
>>78078435
>Circlejerk just means a bunch of people agreeing with eachother.
I disagree.
>>
>>78078524
No, it's a result of a website where people don't have to worry about tarnishing reputations.
>>
>>78078435
>you post on 4chan
>claim that the people who post here are immature

but not you, of corse not you! WE are trash, and should FORCE OURSELVES to take you seriously.
>>
>>78078605
Wouldn't be the first time /pol/smokers made up their own definitions for a word.

>>78078681
It's where people with similar ideas agree with eachother with little if any dissent.

>>78078740
I'm not the one who subscribes to authoritarian white nationalist hyper-reactionary philosophy and advocating genocide. This board almost couldn't be any more edgy than it already is.
>>
>>78075531
The bad boys of /pol/ have less in common with reddit and much more with Radical Islam. Some people here are genuinely extremist cells waiting to "activate". The board of peace thing isn't merely a meme.

I really hope that the ones that speak out against democracy and freedom make their way to Russia or Iran themselves. I mean what's the point of undermining your own country and people? Move and make the change yourself.
>>
>>78075964
Mate, a lot of those "circle jerks" are from ironic lolbertarians and edgy neo-nazi faggots.
Not all, but a decent majority of /pol/ is satire.
>>
>>78078965
>little if any dissent
You're clearly getting caught up on the childish shitposters.
>>
>>78078014
Many Redditors are worse than 4channers except they're far left instead of right. The fact that they'll call the mods on even a centrist position that only disagrees with globalism and open borders and that they call for anti left "offensive and waysist" opinions to be censored in real life shows that they are not only worse but some real life evidence with SJWs etc shows they have dangerous real life influence

At the end of the day 4chan is anti globalist and pro free speech. I would take a society where unpopular opinions are shouted down by a mob over one where incorrect opinions are censored and whoever said them is punished any day of the week

I'm surprised Reddits Donald trump board hasn't been removed by now
>>
>>78078567
Insulting and ridiculing without engaging in honest argument has the same end result.
>>
>>78075531

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant threshold brainwash radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.
Four billion wordwide population, all living, have a Computer God Containment Policy brain bank brain, a real brain in the brain bank cities on the far side of the moon we never see. Primarily, based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV, sight and sound recorded by your brain, your moon brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold brainwash radio lifelong, inculcating conformist propaganda, even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual, "Don't worry about it." For your setbacks, mistakes, even when you receive deadly injuries. This is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy.

Worldwide, as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature hospital van trucks, you strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God robot operating cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button, based upon your Computer God brain on the moon which records progress of your systematic butchery. Your butchery is continued exactly, systematically. The Computer God operating cabinet has many robot arms with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms with fly eye TV cameras watching your whole body. Every part of you is monitored, even from your Frankenstein controls. Synthetic blood, synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God instant plastic surgery secrets. You are the highest, most intelligent electrical machine in the Universe.
>>
>>78079112
As I said only about 5% of people who engage me do so in honest debate. It's probably less.

>>78079118
You'd find that redditors have many of the same opinions but the moderation and admins are SJWs to appease their corporate sponsors.
>>
>>78079130
>words = violence
>bants/text = bans/censorship

You're definitely some kind of Leftist despite what you say.
>>
>>78078176
I know but the problem is the corporate structure behind most social sites promotes a pro leftist agenda

At the end of the day 4chan for all its faults does not officially promote any agenda which all trolling and shitposting aside leaves it one of the only places on the Internet where one can have a free discussion
>>
>>78075531

Inevitability of gradualness. Usually, in a few years, you are made stringbean thin or grotesquely deformed, crippled and ugly, or even made over one foot shorter or one foot taller, as the Computer God sees fit. Virtually all of the important instant plastic surgery is done to you inside the Computer God sealed robot operating cabinet. Even unbelievable, impossible plastic surgery operations, all impossible even for dozens of vicious kosher bosher doctors working around the clock for weeks. The Computer God sealed robot operating cabinet can perform all of the above impossible plastic surgery operations overnight, even dwarfting you over a foot, or increasing your height by two feet. This is possible because Computer God robot operating cabinet imitates your microminiature electrical current intelligence system in your body. It even duplicates the microminiature electric currents that soften your broken bones to create mending of them and then create stress either compressing the bones thereby shortening them or stress to make the bones grow longer.

Spring, 1984, Mr. Dec, lifelong would-be doctor and printer. Insight to the Worldwide Computer God stratified closed society, perfected by hospital birth making possible lifelong Frankenstein controls and lifelong hampering human defects containment policy. Hospital birth lifelong gifts example, deformed, crippled, retarded, pox, hives, warts, moles, blindness, deafness, poor vision, etc. Kosher bosher containment policy work good doctors secret health example cataract, rheumatism, weak heart, damaged vision, epilepsy, fainting spells, paralysis, loss of memory, trembling, gout, diabetes, many diseases.
>>
File: 1464042208199.png (645 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1464042208199.png
645 KB, 722x525
>>78078965
>>78079130
>>78079351
Sounds like you're just a bit uptight tbqh
>>
>>78079375
Yeah and that potential is ruined by children and ignorant dumbasses.

>>78079363
Didn't call words violence, didn't claim censorship. I said this board is a circlejerk. Get your shit together.
>>
>>78079461
Just calling a spade a spade.
>>
>>78075531

The worldwide unbelievable lowest deadly gangster kosher bosher vicious medical profession worldwide unbelievable instant plastic surgery butchery of the body and brain, especially the face. Wipe on hormones and laser beam surgery causing instant ugly deep wrinkles, scars, age spots, arthritis, freckles, blemishes, pimples, red, brown, black or even sick white face and body. Worldwide dark negroidic colored male sex organs. The brainwash inferior female brain from overall plan intermarry with niggers. Total graying and balding, even hairy body and furry body, mustached, bearded women, even wipe-on synthetic hormones causing cancerous growth. Bloating, swelling, deformed, big pickle nose, bulldog, hanging cheeks and jowls. From teen-age gradual wipe-on yellowing, frowning and blackening of teeth, and instant grinding and acids leaving hollow brown stumps so vocal chords are made raspy, aged, creating a wrinkled, ugly gargoylic clown booze face, worldwide population by age 70. Deformed, crippled, weak and brain damaged, senile. Lingering for inevitability of gradualness extermination. For your only hope for a future, do you know one word of pray for me, Francis E. Dec?
>>
File: muh14million.jpg (3 MB, 3713x4966) Image search: [Google]
muh14million.jpg
3 MB, 3713x4966
>>78075964
>muh fee fees
See image attached for hyperautist Obama shill
>>
>>78075531
Computer God computerized brain thinking sealed robot operating arm surgery cabinet machine removal of most of the frontal command lobe of the brain, gradually, during lifetime and overnight in all insane asylums after Computer God kosher bosher one month probation period creating helpless, hopeless Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio parroting puppet brainless slaves, resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all Jerusalem, U.S.A. cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope deadly gangster parroting puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret, even worse, deadly gangster Jew disease from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay Computer God Containment Policy top secret. Eventual brain lobotomization of the entire world population for the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God overall plan, an ideal worldwide population of light-skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos, the communist black wave of the future.
>>
>>78075964
Sorry lad, being ignored isn't the same as censorship.

You literally admitted that there are no comments being deleted or hidden, so you admit there's no censorship here. You can leave the thread now.
>>
>>78075531
This, people act like being shit on is the same as being banned or having your comments deleted.
>>
>>78079589
I laugh at you. You are living proof that we are not a hug box. Thanks for disagreeing and voicing your opinion you stupid cunt.
>>
>>78079732
Never claimed censorship, I suggest you give up because you're already off to a sad start.

>>78079644
I'm not a shill, I told you I'm voting for Trump. I'm arguing the position that any sane rational and normal person would make when the people on this board try to claim that they're objective as possible and not a circlejerk/hugbox.
>>
>>78079501
Get your shit togeather, /pol/ doesn't need you dictating what it is and isn't.
>guise, /pol/ doesn't do what I want it to do with free speech, so it's as bad a Reddit...

Fucking Meek.
>>
>>78080319
I see more diversity of opinion sorting new on my political multireddit than I do on /pol/, really a lot more.

This board is a white-nationalist, extreme reactionary and authoritarian circlejerk and you know it.
>>
>>78080517
>keeps posting
>keeps disagreeing
>i-it's a hugbox I swear!
>>
>>78080796
Just because dissenting posts are not censored doesn't mean it's not a hugbox or circlejerk. It's still a bunch of people agreeing with eachother.
>>
>>78075531
SJWs are retarded what more explanation do you need?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 281x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 281x483
>>78078965
>I'm not the one who subscribes to authoritarian white nationalist hyper-reactionary philosophy and advocating genocide.

nice, a strawman.
*sigh* I wish you were smarter.. argueing with dumb people is soo boring.
>>
>>78080517
>free speech = diverse opinions
Lol anon. You keep claiming the place that lets you say what ever you want is a circlejerk cause nobody wants to stroke your shit opinions.

Meanwhile on Reddit, lest you say the right things, but not the wrong things, you'll be forcibly thrown out.

The problem here is your just not appealing, and mistaken your inadequacy for victim hood.
>>
>>78080966
So organized groups of people with similar interests or hobbies are all circlejerks?
>>
>>78080966
circle-jerks are circle-jerks because there's no dissenting opinions. Clearly, you prove that this is not a circle-jerk.
>>
>>78081288
My point is not that my opinions are ignored or dismissed, but that all opinions that are not white nationalist, authoritarian or extremely reactionary are ignored and dismissed. This isn't about me, this is about /pol/ and what /pol/ is.

>>78081311
It wouldn't be if other opinions were debated.
>>
>>78075964

The point is that nobody is deleting posts that they don't like. Nobody is getting banned for having the wrong opinions, unlike on plebbit. That's the difference, and the reason /pol/ is, by definition, not a hug box.
>>
>>78080517
The fact that you're here, saying that, and people are trying to make legitimate arguments against actually defeats your point. /pol/ is clearly not a circle-jerk on the same level as reddit is, and it is entirely due to the anonymous, non-rated comment system and lack of corporate censorship.

I dare you to go to r/politics and accuse them of being a leftist, establishment circle-jerk. You will not find yourself engaged in discussion but rather downvoted into oblivion.
>>
>>78081576
sorry, not r/politics, r/politicaldiscussion i think is what I'm thinking of? r/politics is mostly anti-establishment leftists
>>
>>78075531
Here it's enforcement from the bottom-up rather than from the top-down. Anarchic instead of hierarchical.
>>
>>78081540
Read the thread before posting, not going to waste time repeating myself.

>>78081576
>basing your opinion of reddit on two widely hated default subs when there are literally dozens of subreddits for political discussion

The other subs related are not anywhere near as bad.
>>
>>78076622
Source?
>>
>>78081941
k name some good non hugbox boards then
>>
>>78081941
>the other subs related are not anywhere near as bad
it's completely fair to look at the most popular subs in this case. either way, other subs really aren't ever any different, it's just that the bias cuts a different way.
>>
>>78082228
/r/POLITIC

/r/NeutralPolitics

/r/geopolitics

/r/conservative

/r/uncensorednews

/r/worldpolitics

>>78082301
The less popular subs on reddit get more traffic than all of /pol/.
>>
>>78081489
And what /pol/ is, is one of the few places on the Internet(which is 90% a circle jerk) where any opinion CAN* be discussed.

And your surprised when the seething masses the Reddits and Facebooks of the World rejected to masturbate, come here?

Why is it so important /pol/ caters to you? There's thousands of websites that can do that, better even.

Instead, your determined to hammer a pure socially enforced conglomerate into a definition it had fled from.

We didn't choose to end up here, but you did.

Free Speech doesn't mean Free Ears, nor what ever your ideal free speech utopia may look like in your head.
>>
>>78082505
>The less popular subs on reddit get more traffic than all of /pol/.
Most of those had only thousands of viewers, /pol/ is one of the most active boards on 4chan and 4chan gets millions of visits a month, you're incorrect.
>>
>>78082594
dont bother, >>78082505 prefers reddi t over 4chan, while posting on 4chan.
>>
>>78081489
Oh, and /pol/ DID*/DOES debate opinions. Libertarians and Facists aren't exactly ideological aligned, and we still argue about drugs, homosex, video games and Relgion.

You're just late to the party.
>>
>>78082594
I'm just annoyed that immaturity ruins the potential of one of the best possible forums for open and uncensored political discussion.

>>78082872
Yeah that's a pretty common sentiment for a grown man.
>>
>>78081489
>all opinions that are not white nationalist, authoritarian or extremely reactionary are ignored and dismissed
Okay we get it, you're a libertarian faggot. Hopefully you'll outgrow it like a lot us did, well at least those of us who aren't turbo-autists like most libertarians are who never change. Either that, or you're a kike, in which case: Kiss my ass jew boy
>>
>/pol/ is a hugbox

When will this meme die?

/pol/ is literally the opposite of a hugbox. Every time I come here a little piece of me dies. Yet I keep coming back to have my expectations of humanity dwindle a little more. Hugboxes are designed to comfort. This place is designed for masochists to hurl themselves into the fire over and over and over again.
>>
>>78079589
>>78080144
oy vey don't you know?

If people disagree with you on an opinion that's censorship and fascism.

That's what leftist fags are accustomed to.

Agree or else you fascist!
>>
>>78082932
The libertarians that used to have half this board were forced out by fascist /v/ edgelords during that gamerfaggot scandal.

>>78082992
Not a libertarian, already said I'm an independent. I hold both liberal and conservative views.
>>
>>78076622
GIVE ME THE SOURCE!!!!!!!
>>
>>78082958
You called 95% of /pol/ white nationalists, while ignoring that most people here post or live in non-white countries.

You're not a smart person.
>>
>>78075531

it's the lib playbook. deride and insult your opponents to get them to agree to certain rules of fair play, then proceed to completely ignore those "rules" themselves

liberalism is literally the dogma of trying to cheat as much as possible without getting caught, and to deny, deny, deny when apprehended
>>
>>78083055
It's ironic, people come here from actual hugboxes like reddit where you're banned for not sucking bernie sanders dick or wanting to kill al white people and ban guns and all that shit, and they claim this is a hugbox because most of us share similar views.
>>
File: 1465597098033.jpg (132 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
1465597098033.jpg
132 KB, 800x568
>>78075964
>>78078288
>>78078435
>>78078524
>>78079130
>>78079501
This guy's such a retard he doesn't realize that he's disproving his point about /pol/ being a circle-jerk by having a disagreement and debate over whether /pol/ is a circle-jerk or not... The irony is fucking palpable.
>>
File: MpJ9DHO.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
MpJ9DHO.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>78083110
>libertarian meme
People still believe in that crap?
>>
>>78079002
Not the majority anon but I do worry some crazies here are not sticking by the West and Christ and may be seduced by the devil through the cult of islam
>>
>>78083235
Not what I said. I said 95% of people won't bother with balanced and mature debate.

>>78083287
And yet I'm arguing against several dozen people who agree with eachother and one single person who agrees with me.

>>78083439
I don't know man, why are you asking me?
>>
>>78075531
Who cares what reddit says anyway, you can't speak your mind or they dogpile you, you have to tow in line with the majority or else downvotes galore. Even sub reddits that aren't popular fall victim when they gain popularity, the reddit crowd infects them and they slowly go down hill.
>>
>>78083591
You're not being silenced, you're being argued with. You are not entitled to the agreement of others.
>>
>>78082958
>>78083110
I agree that immaturity ruins the board. We actually already have a rules for that though, just re-read the sticky.

The problem isn't more rules, or the denizens, it's Mods that don't give a shit, and bait threads from people who generally hate /pol/.

As for the Libertarian thing, it was more a true then a exodus. Our enemies are moving fast. The right is fractured as is already.... First we put the dogs down, then hash out the details how to rebuild/restore society.
>>
>it's a redditor feels superior and tries to sound smart while shitposting episode
>>
>>78083591
>yet I'm arguing against several dozen people who agree with eachother
>I demand more people validate my beliefs or else you're just circle-jerking
Why are you against democracy? You sound like a fascist, you're literally Hitler.
>>
File: 1465984564157.png (860 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465984564157.png
860 KB, 1280x960
>>78083221
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>78083591
>And yet I'm arguing against several dozen people who agree with eachother and one single person who agrees with me.
Just look at this entitlement lol

Free speech is lack of censorship.
Such as being shadow banned or your comments deleted like on reddit.

It doesn't force people to agree with you.

If Reddit didn't shadow ban or delete comments, we wouldn't call it a hug box, despite the density of leftists.
>>
>>78083591
>If you aren't a hyper-reactionary authoritarian white nationalist you get ignored, insulted, spammed with memes or strawmanned

>strawmanned

see any irony here?

fuckin so dumb. Jesus..
>>
>>78084110
Stop being such a cunt and source this game.
>>
>>78084110

Google search just gives me

"Female."
>>
>taking seriously the opinion of ledditors

Do not ever do this.
>>
>>78083439
>that was the worst you could think up
have you met the state
>>
>>78083797
I didn't say I was, just calling this board a circlejerk because it is.

>>78083887
There are no solutions to propose and frankly
I hope this board gets worse and all of you extremists get rounded up. I'm here because I'm fascinated by politics and mental illness, and both come together in a big way on this board. It's a trainwreck and I can't look away.
>>
>>78084110
GIVE IT TO ME
>>
File: animenazi.png (898 KB, 935x1094) Image search: [Google]
animenazi.png
898 KB, 935x1094
>>78084110
Fork over the source, Muslim USA
>>
I think the fact that redditors have to come here and shitpost using our insults means we're winning the meme war lads

cheers to all :)
>>
>>78084297
If you're not being silenced it's not a circlejerk.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 440x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 440x227
>>78084297
>I attempt to throw the sperg a bone
>he continues to act a spazz

My mistake for feeling anything but contempt towards you.
>>
>>78075964
>people are making fun of me!
>that's the same as not having free speech!
fuck off retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 445x372
>>78084297
*inhales WEED smoke*
*coughs*

read the sticky

*coughs again*
>>
>>78084563
This. They always claim to be more relevant, but which site is competing for the other's attention again? Which site has a dedicated board for jokes and posts lifted from here?
>>
>>78084649
>>78084607
It's baffling how much trouble you have wrapping your head around basic concepts that I've laid out in a simple manner for you.

>>78084646
If you aren't an extremist then that isn't directed toward you. I'm talking about this board as a whole. There are some dangerous people here who should be watched and some of them locked away.
>>
>>78075531
Let's check your thesis.
Holocaust was real.
Hitler was terrible leader.
Americans shouldn't have gun control
>>
>>78084653
Profound and witty post.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 1500x2207) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 1500x2207
>>78084872
>I want people rounded up for words
Irony escapes you Communist.
>>
4chan is way better than leddit

nobody will try to hide your posts here and you can do what you want

the worst that will happen is you get called out on your faggotry
>>
>>78085053
I'm talking about the people who say they are getting ready for genocide, own guns and are just waiting for the right time. Those people are dangerous and really should be locked the fuck up.
>>
>>78075531
The difference between here and leddit is that on leddit you get banned and your comments get removed and on here you just get called a faggot.

That's a huge difference.
>>
File: pol hurtbox.png (200 KB, 999x442) Image search: [Google]
pol hurtbox.png
200 KB, 999x442
>>
>>78085159
>He doesn't want a literal happening to reawaken mankind's innovation of technology
Oh come on mate, even my wife who's a pacifist wants a happening.
>>
>>78085267
Very similar result, different methods.
>>
File: 1456378328910.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456378328910.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>WvVSAyId
>28 posts in this thread
>almost 1/4th of the posts are exclusively his
>they're all liberal faggotry
>>
>>78085159
And the KKK is not made up of FBI agents, please do tell me more inane fantasies you've concocted in your mind, rabbi.
>>
>>78084872
Have you seen how much international banter there is here? People here disagree with each other more often than not, and even if they don't they'll pretend to. You're not making good, simple points. You're not making any points at all.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 1024x639
>>78085159
Aye, they're delusional to believe the State is gonna strip them of their freedoms and lock them up for opinions.
>>
>>78085388
>Very similar result
Except it isn't, you're still here gaying the place up. No one is stopping you.
>>
>>78084876
oy vey
>>
>>78085388
>similar results
Yeah, if you're a faggot who can't handle being anonymously called a faggot on an Indonesian dog show review forum.
>>
>>78084110
>>78076622
give it to me give it to me give it to me

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>78075964
i don't know about you but i regularly have threads where i argue with people over 20k characters
>>
>>78085409
Not a liberal.

>>78085421
>he's pretending that a huge proportion of this board doesn't openly call for genocide

I suggest you work on your delusions.

>>78085424
Most "banter" is about which country has more brown people and flagposting. They still are all white nationalist hyper reactionary hitler weebs and Trumpcucks

>>78085601
It's not getting insulted, it's getting insulted instead of debated.
>>
>>78085757
>I suggest you work on your delusions.
>>
File: equal rights and lefts.webm (3 MB, 742x238) Image search: [Google]
equal rights and lefts.webm
3 MB, 742x238
>>78085380
This sounds like me whenever I spend too much time online. You just need to learn how to step away from the computer. Gore, brutality, porn and angry ranting will be here waiting for you like always.
>>
File: 1457016602304.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457016602304.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>78085757
>I suggest you work on your delusions.
>convinced that when people post "gas the kikes, race war now" they're serious
>not knowing how old that 'meme' is
>>
>>78085380
I've been here for /pol/'s entire existence and I still haven't drank the Kool-Aid. It's your fault that you couldn't figure out why these people are wrong.
>>
>>78085883
maybe if that faggot threw more than arm punches it wouldn't have taken a minute to knock a 90lb female unconscious.

you'd be laughed at in my circles for not being able to properly knockout a female in less than three strikes.
>>
>>78086007
It's more than that, once again not a liberal. This board has always had people genuinely wishing for a race war or "day of the rope" to allow enough disorder for them to begin genocide. A lot of them have posted pictures of their weapons and it goes into overdrive during unrest occasions like Ferguson and Baltimore.
>>
>>78085883
Sauce on the webm?
>>
>>78086069
i dont believe you
>>
>>78085159
you can't round up people for bad thoughts and mean words unless there is legitimate proof that they have the resources and are capable of committing these things( pro tip, they don't) then it would be conspiracy.

For someone who hates fascism, you're starting to sound pretty fascist yourself m8
>>
>>78086069
I can tell from this post that you came here during gaymergate.

>>78086210
again proving just how new you are
>>
File: 1466459164702.png (693 KB, 906x689) Image search: [Google]
1466459164702.png
693 KB, 906x689
>They still are all white nationalist hyper reactionary hitler weebs and Trumpcucks
Speak for yourself, I'm an accelerationist left wing anarchist sitting back and loving the current political climate. Who is here debating you. On /pol/. Faggot.
>>
>>78086222
Been here since Roody-poo was a word filter, never drank the Kool aid.
>>
Trump doesnt even like anime and I doubt he could find Japan on a map. So please stop posting these retarded cringeworthy anime pics
>>
>>78085757
Thanks for being level headed bro. But tell me please cause I'm wondering.
Why did you come here? Or brought you here? You didn't hear or see the screenshots on the bigger social media sites and read comments about how "evil" this place is?
>>
>>78086292
I don't play videogames and don't even really know what happeend during gamergate.
>>
>>78086214
The Killer Inside Me (2010)
>>
>>78086069
/pol/'s entire existence goes back to /new/. You would know this if you were there.

Also no one but the most autistic spergs take the "gas the kikes" meme seriously. And even if they do, you can't lock them up for being mean like lefties want to. Same reason why you can't lock up people who want to glass the middle east
>>
File: eS1j1Qz.jpg (91 KB, 1302x418) Image search: [Google]
eS1j1Qz.jpg
91 KB, 1302x418
>>78075531
Pol allows people to disagree no matter how stupid or outrageously offensive that's the difference
>>
>>78086368
>You didn't hear or see the screenshots on the bigger social media sites and read comments about how "evil" this place is?
of course he did, or he wouldn't be peddling that very narrative
>>
>>78075531
The fuck it does, OP. I get shit on for being a leaf, irregardless of whether my views dissent from the majority. I am a shit-poster, because leaf. Forget even bringing up a valid point between two anons sperging out over nothing. This place has ass-pats for one kind of faggot only...

Of course it could all be shit-posting/bait, but from what I've seen in my few years on /pol/, there are some people out there who share genuine hatred for the syrupnigger that's posting. Even saying that I've been around to see shit happen on /pol/ doesn't matter; what /pol/ used to be isn't important. What matters is the fact that this place is just as bad as reddit, save for the fact that it isn't as readily accessible/normie-ready as reddit is.
>>
>>78086368
I had friends that went on 4chan, it's always referenced on the internet so I came to check it out. That was just about the time time that /pol/ was created as a board.

I love politics, the news is fast here and I'm fascinated with the huge population of mentally ill people here, how they see the world and how they rationalize their extreme fringe beliefs. I also just really like debating and arguing about societal issues and politics.

>>78086532
That's why I said /pol/ and not /new/. A lot of people here mean what they say and truly are filled with hate. To deny that is ridiculous.
>>
>>78086594
No I found /pol/ by coming on 4chan and seeing politics being listed on the list of boards.
>>
>>78086700
>irregardless
>>
File: 1454209616375.jpg (137 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1454209616375.jpg
137 KB, 500x750
>>78083591
>And yet I'm arguing against several dozen people who agree with eachother and one single person who agrees with me.
Maybe it's because you're wrong?
Even still, no one is calling for you to be banned, no one is calling for you to be censored, and in fact - you're receiving some of the most attention in the thread, which in 4chan terms is a high complement.

People here love, and crave dissenting opinions, as evidenced by your successful baiting.

The sad thing here is, that you've been proven wrong, you've proven yourself wrong, and despite all the evidence, you refuse to change your position so as not to become part of the circle-jerk. It's hilarious really.
>>
>>78086920
You got me.
>regardless of whether
There you go.
>>
>>78075964
And here your post remains showing the world what a fag ass whiney bitch you are.
>>
>>78086996
For the 10th time or so, just because one person disagrees out of dozens doesn't make the board something other than a circlejerk.

Most threads created are based off the assumption that everyone who responds is going to be a white nationalist extreme conservative authoritarian.

This board is a circlejerk. The only way you could possibly not see that is if you spend way too much time here.
>>
>>78087237
I'm not whining at all, just stating some obvious realities.
>>
>>78075964
I agree with this
>>
>>78087384
>I'm not whining at all

>39 Posts by this ID
>>
>>78087311
I agree with you, /pol/ is a circlejerk full of meme-spouting teenagers.
>>
>>78086700
/pol/ engages in identity politics.
>>
>>78087537
I'm honestly just fascinated by the mental gymnastics people are doing to deny this.
>>
File: 1461379382742.gif (245 KB, 485x739) Image search: [Google]
1461379382742.gif
245 KB, 485x739
>>78087762
>>
>>78087384
The sun rises in the east.
Reddit is a totalitarian hugbox.
/pol/ is a free for all where only the strong survive.
You are a whiney faggot.
Obvious realities are obvious.
>>
>>78087762
I am more surprised your definition of a circlejerk implies the anons agreeing with you right now are part of a circlejerk...

As a matte of fact, you didn't even specify it had to be in the webs, so any meeting of two people who agree on something is also considered a circlejerk.

Sweet God, the whole world is a circlejerk!
>>
>being this buttmad about a taiwanese fingerpainting forum
>>
>>78087497
>>78087624
Good to see some rational people coming out of the woodwork.

>>78088103
A free for all when opposition is met with insults memes and strawmen rather than debate. It's not Darwinian, you just act like petty children until people who disagree with you decide that it's too annoying to continue trying.

>>78088191
You need to spend more time thinking before you post pancho.
>>
>>78079501
This is the potential.
You just don't see as positive from your perspective.
No one has to be nice to you when they are getting their point across.
No one has to accept your reasoning if they see things differently.
Not all concepts are universally accepted nor should they be.
Don't be surprised when you get blown the fuck out more often when good opposing arguments aren't getting deleted.
You only seek confirmation yourself you hypocrite.
>>
>>78088503
You're missing my point about insults and debate. Read the thread before you post.
>>
>>78086996
>>78088103
Ignoring, ridiculing, memeing, and calling for others to ignore someone is for most intents and purposes censorship because you're trying to suppress something. In reddit where censorship is successfully employed it could be said that the "strong" have survived yet you wouldn't call redditors "strong" in the sense that they have compelling philosophies.
>>
>>78087537
Only whiners have more then 15 posts in one thread
>>
>>78088345
Why, because it takes no effort to see:
>Circlejerk just means a bunch of people agreeing with eachother.

Is a shitty definition and a terrible base assumption, rendering your whole argument vacous? Cause I don't want to try to invest thinking power in the actual gymnastics involved in not noticing that.
>>
Regardless if I agree/disagree with /pol/'s users or it's caricature of rightest ideology, this place is stupid as all hell. Sometimes /pol/ is right about a lot of things, but they just don't bring much to the table in terms of facts or statistics.

Right or wrong, /pol/ isn't very bright.
>>
File: Defender_Of_Her_Honor.jpg (64 KB, 695x807) Image search: [Google]
Defender_Of_Her_Honor.jpg
64 KB, 695x807
>>78087311
Lets see here...
>Circlejerk:
>"2. n. a boring or time-wasting meeting."
Well, /pol/ is time-wasting, but certainly not boring - and sometimes I get legitimate information from this place, so it's not always a complete waste of time. So it doesn't fit the dictionary definition of a circlejerk, but you probably mean the term to be synonymous with hugbox.
It's a bit long so I'll just link the UD definition:
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hugbox
Key points:
>gathers to discuss topics in what they intend to be a safe, comforting, and confrontation-free environment
>always turns into a circle-jerk of forced consensus and ends with every member repeatedly expressing the exact same opinion to each other, no matter the topic
I'm afraid your very presence on this board contradicts your opinion of it. Furthermore, while I certainly agree that there is a majority opinion on most topics, or "hive-mind" of /pol/ if you will, most of us agree with some things, and disagree with others.

The only way you could possibly not see the diversity of opinions here is if you haven't spent as much time here as you have claimed.

Maybe you just don't know how to sift through the bullshit?

Who care's really... You wont leave and neither will the rest of us. If you want to change the board culture, you need to take a more active role, by creating threads that are interesting.
>>
>>78075964

>play stupid game
>win stupid prize
>>
>>78088698
If you can't handle insults then I wouldn't consider you opinion to be worth much consideration.
It shows that you let yourself be affected by childishness and you turn to whining.
There's more to a person than the things they say.
>>
>>78088345
What's for you to debate when you have already lost?
Reddit deletes posts and axes posters.
/pol/ doesn't.

Memes, strawmen and insults are the modern instruments for winning arguments if you haven't been paying attention the last few years you donkey fucking dildo licker. Why debate your enemies (and don't deny that we're enemies) when crushing their spirit and souls and humiliating them is much faster and gratifying?
>>
>>78089089
Somehow still completely missing the point.

>>78089008
I think your assessment may be more important and relevant than mine. The frustrating part is that they genuinely believe they're using only or mostly facts and statistics.
>>
I'm a commie and apart from /leftypol/ this is my favorite place to discuss politics. Redditors start with downvoting when faced with dissent, then move on to bans; /pol/ can rage and call me a cuck all they want but they still have to read my points.
>>
>>78089089
That sounds like an excuse to meme people. You can drive someone away from a discussion using insults without having bested him in the so called philosophical arena. I'd rather be a pussy than a retard.
>>
>>78083591
> I'm arguing against several dozen people who agree with eachother and one single person who agrees with me.
>"WAHHHH WHY DON"T YOU AGREE WITH ME GUISE"
kys
>>
>>78088698
Wait, your argument is that because people call you a faggot you somehow stop being able to post? Thay's retarded. No amounts of nigger has ever stopped me from saying /pol/ is wrong about black people (I mean, I am the son of a Kenyan and a Rwandan, and we are all college educated or better in STEM), and neither should you.

Plus, the noise to signal ratio affects everyone equally. Want proof? Go to britpol.
>>
File: 1456765343500.png (702 KB, 612x510) Image search: [Google]
1456765343500.png
702 KB, 612x510
>>78075964
>>78083110
>get ignored
>10+ replies
>omg getting insulted is literally taking away my free speech you fascist edgelord faggots
Every time. Such oppression.
>>
>>78089623
>>78089626
Not the point at all. It's really a testament to how fucking stupid /pol/ is that so many of you are taking multiple posts and significant parts of an hour to understand something this basic.
>>
>>78089469
Can you believe that they aren't getting this simple concept?
>>
>>78089469
Don't you get it? There's nothing left to discuss. The world is more black and white than ever. Everybody has a fucking "belief" in something from marriage, work, relationships, taxes etc. You can't argue against beliefs. All you can do is mock, ridicule and belittle your opponent and hope that your side has more believers than the other. Debate is dead. Insults and eventually bullets will decide the winners.
>>
>>78085159
>implying the edgy faggots that are literal about that have the balls to do anything
If anything, the "genocide" you speak of will be the eduation of the masses. Not an actual genocide.
>>
>>78089893
That's why having "beliefs" instead of opinions is fucking retarded.
>>
>>78089893
You're pessimistic. Persuasion is difficult but possible and the right conditions have to be present before you even attempt.
>>
>>78089469
Sounds like you are both. If some memelord is all it takes to drive you away, you weren't going to stand up to scrutiny anyway.

>>78089802
OK, we already know you are shit at making definitions, and that was you argument, as seen here:
>>78079130
>>78085757

Where you are actively saying you are stopped from posting or arguing because people insult you, define your position in a way that doesnt make you sound like whinning people are hurting your feefees rather than congratulating you on your post and thus you forcing you out of the conversation, you fucking pansy.
>>
>>78089893
There are plenty of people who are not completely dug in and unwilling to change their opinions. This board would be fantastic for that if the world's angstiest memelords didn't throw tantrums cuckpost until people that disagree with them left the board.
>>
>>78075531
I am not obligated to explain anything to you.

AM I BEING DETAINED???
>>
>>78076682
>I would say out of the people that have engaged me in my history of arguing with people on /pol/ maybe 5% of them have the intention of a genuine debate and exchange of ideas

That's 4chan in a nutshell, you faggot. It has been like this for well over a decade no matter which board you post on. Trolling is a part of the "website culture" for lack of a better term. Everyone gets shit on here--Muslims, Italians, French, The Eternal Anglo, Niggers, Germans, Swede cucks, etc. Love it or leave, cuck.
>>
>>78090233
Bullshit. If persuasion worked your fucking country wouldn't be building a wall 10 feet fucking higher.
>>
>>78090542
It's like they don't understand fag isn't a cute moniker, people are very honestly calling you and everyone like you a fag.
>>
File: 1342841981391.jpg (145 KB, 550x436) Image search: [Google]
1342841981391.jpg
145 KB, 550x436
>>78089036
>0 replies while (ID: WvVSAyId) is still active in the thread.
Looks like my work is done here.
>>
>>78090542
Yeah you're right, being a circlejerk is part of /pol/ culture. Thanks for agreeing with me.
>>
>>78090469
Well what's worse then buddy? Having a board that censors and boots people because they don't agree with the mods or a board where you may be insulted, but there is no God mod that kicks your ass out because you may have stated the Donald Trump is gonna fuck Hillary in the ass and make her sniff the poop hat on his cock?
>>
>>78090424
The character of someone who runs away from discussion because they're too sensitive is less important. The point is that if you elect to meme someone instead of responding with intellectual honesty then it indicates a weakness in your philosophy. You choose one type of battle over the other because you're better at it, no different than how women resort to emotional arguing when they know they've lost the argument.
>>
>>78090802
Hey, we already covered you calling anything a circlejerk is meaningless because it is literally any group that agrees.

>>78090792
What did you expect, he is unironically what he describes as an issue, which is either quite stupid or amazingly meta.
>>
>>78090802
Being made fun of has nothing to do with being a circlejerk, you dumb ass. 4chan shits on anyone and anything at any time. It has pretty much always been like this except for the earliest years of the website. Then again, I started lurking here in 2005 so maybe it was still like that back then.

Lurk more. Stormfags are shit on here almost as much as Israelis are.
>>
>>78090792
Under the definition you use, reddit wouldn't qualify as one either considering there are dissenting opinions there as well. I just didn't bother because you are using a definition not as people use it. Stroking one's own ego over their opinions is seen as jerking oneself off and a bunch of people mutually doing that is considered a circlejerk.
>>
>>78090469
>didn't throw tantrums cuckpost until people that disagree with them left the board.

It's honestly for the best this way. It teaches you something important. It teaches you how to ignore people who aren't engaging you properly. You complain about being insulted and that it distracts from real debate.

What is stopping those capable of having a rational debate from simply ignoring the trolls? That's the simple and most effective way to deal with them, don't give them the attention and replies they seek from provoking you.

The only thing preventing you from ignoring them is your own ego.
>>
>>78091001
I disagree completely. If you are too sensitive to even stick around and argue your point, you are inherently aware of its internal weaknesses. A man who just spews insults is there to be judged on his merits, but the man who leaves has no merits at all.
>>
>>78090792
You're just nitpicking an inaccurate definition of circlejerk, talking about hugboxes when it's obvious /pol/ isn't a hugbox, overestimating the diversity of /pol/ and then masturbating your ego by replying to yourself.
>>
File: 1458137475891.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458137475891.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>78090802
Why are you here then? Honest question. It seems like you genuinely hate the format of this website and the people who post here... why not leave?
>>
>>78091229
Because some of them start off seeming genuine then as soon as you post a rebuttal it goes down the shitter into insults and memes.
>>
>>78091296
Already answered this.
>>
>>78091399
>Because some of them start off seeming genuine then as soon as you post a rebuttal it goes down the shitter into insults and memes.

That's called getting trolled, you babby. Grow a thicker skin and learn how to roll with it or ignore them; if you can't you should leave. Being able to bait babbies and anger normalfags is our last line of defense against keeping cancer out since we can't spam gore anymore.
>>
File: 1456768482415.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1456768482415.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>78091430
Yeah but here you are, still complaining, changing definitions to fit your argument. Change the board by creating high quality threads instead of bitching about the lack of quality on the board. You're acting like my ex-girlfriend who constantly complained about the apartment being messy yet did nothing. You are the fucking problem, lad.
>>
>>78091296
Because he does engage in discussions. Much like other reddit posters who have come before, the fact their opinion isn't upvoted when in concensus or downvoted when not makes them consider that they have a greater voice here. Look up any communism thread and you will see plenty of "lol no faggot", but also tons, and I mean tons, of character limits deconstructions of other people posts.

As long as people disagree with him, it's all a massive hug box because he can't go without less than five people disagreeing with him.

That's how you detect them.
>>
sage test
>>
File: fancy lad meet pol.jpg (118 KB, 1000x681) Image search: [Google]
fancy lad meet pol.jpg
118 KB, 1000x681
>>78091399
Good God you're such a fag.
>>
>>78091553
Did you traveled in time from 2008 or something? The normalfags and the cancer won long time ago and what you call the "last line of defense" is just shitposting.
>>
>>78091730
His only problem is that he can't differentiate between anons that are "cuck baiting" and people that are actually willing to engage him in debate. In sum, he should lurk moar.
>>
>>78091399

That's the art of trolling. You complain but trolling truly is an incredible talent that you simply don't appreciate.

The ability to engage someone and upset them while yourself remaining calm is not simple. You see the shitty trolls that are easily ignored, then you see the ones that devote hours to messing with a single person. Like any other art form some of it is awful and some astounding. It's a part of 4chan's culture I cherish.
>>
>>78091816
make sure to sage when u post in this thread tho
>>
File: 1464978525336.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1464978525336.png
37 KB, 560x407
>>78091430
>>78091626
Leaf is right, you've shown yourself to be a self-contradicitng faggot who exhibits the very same behaviors you post to criticize
>>
>>78075964
the stereotype of /pol/ is that its just a bunch of hyper-reactionary authoritarian white nationalists, but honestly there's a bunch of people like you on here too

just stop buying into stereotypes man GOSH what are you, a polack or something
>>
>>78075964
>the only way to prevent a circle jerk from taking hold is to institute a points system
[THIS IS WHAT LEDDIT ACTUALLY BELIEVES]
>>
>>78091244
There is some truth in the idea that having confidence in your position can give you a sort of righteousness that makes you immune to insults, but you're still stuck in the mindset of comparing the merit of someone who runs away to the merits of someone who insults. Spouting memes and insults has no merit whatsoever, and if whenever met with adversary your natural inclination is to sling insults then it shows you don't have the confidence to argue properly.
>>
>>78091816
Some small boards are relatively cancer free, though, and there is still decent threads on /pol/ every now and then. Then again, I think it's just habit and addiction that still keeps me here.
>>
>>78075531
>why does this hugbox allow so many different opinions?
kek
>>
>>78091891
I hate when people say things like this. The art of trolling?, don't make me laugh.

In threads like this some idiots always act like /pol/ was a perfect garden of knowledge instead of acknowledging it is very flawed, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>78084297
>boy, everyone sure is stupid except me
>>
>>78091916
Why should I do that?
>>
>>78092570
Mmm Pedro? I think you've just been trolled you dumb ass.
>>
>>78092785
You can't be sure. I've been here long enough to know some of those retards believe that bullshit.
>>
>>78092570
flaws aren't necessarily a bad thing what am i even reading m8
>>
File: 1350632407739.gif (383 KB, 780x756) Image search: [Google]
1350632407739.gif
383 KB, 780x756
>>78091256
Define it accurately then, because you know, I actually looked it up.
Oh here >>78091216 did it for us, lets assume that you have a circle-jerk-like agreement with this definition:
>Stroking one's own ego over their opinions is seen as jerking oneself off and a bunch of people mutually doing that is considered a circlejerk.
The funny thing about this definition, is that all of 4chan (perhaps with the exception of /soc/) is anti-ego. That's besides the point though. Under this definition as (ID: pzcWWOJw) has pointed out, it's so vague you could slap it on almost any community. In which case I'll have to respectfully disagree with your definition, as it loses a lot of meaning being so broad.

>>78091256
>overestimating the diversity of /pol/
Matter of opinion.
>masturbating your ego by replying to yourself
Misunderstanding the intended purpose of the bait-post, which worked perfectly.
>>
>>78075964
>ignored, insulted, spammed with memes or strawmanned

But you're not banned. You can say Hillary Clinton is the best thing to ever happen and white privilege is more important than the economy and you won't get banned. If people give you shit well then fine. No one has to agree with you, nor do they HAVE to debate you.

If I go to Reddit and say 'Muslim culture is abhorrent', there's a chance I could get banned. I can say that and the opposite here and at worst I'll get memes thrown at me.
>>
>>78092295
It's no mindset, it's just reality. An idiot present to defend his camp is more valuable than a coward who will not.

>>78092570
I thought it was well established /pol/ isn't one person and we get post from everything between a wizard did it to long as post with a bunch of sources. Like a normal distribution, we get mostly stuff inbetween.
>>
>>78092914
No I'm sure. The "troll as an art form" troll post is pretty good fun. Usually it doesn't work on /pol/ though. Thanks for showing it can.
>>
File: 1463220786766.jpg (27 KB, 577x767) Image search: [Google]
1463220786766.jpg
27 KB, 577x767
>>78075531
Its never been about (You)s.

It's about memes.

Caucasians are going into slavery under the Hebrews (Negroes, Latinos and Native Indians). Enjoy.
>>
>make an assertion about /pol/ being a circlejerk with insults often replacing any reasonable discussion
>about 75 out of 81 posters are agreeing with eahcother, many of them insulting me or choosing to strawman in place of arguments

This board isn't satire, but so many of you are dumb enough that it ends up looking like satire.
>>
File: 1416685238377.png (114 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1416685238377.png
114 KB, 900x450
>>78093390
sorry we aren't circlejerking you and agreeing with you that /pol/ is indeed a circlejerk?
>>
>>78093390
Just shut up. You're being annoying.
>>
>>78093261
Even if we agree that a brave idiot is more useful than a coward (I disagree, I want as little idiots as possible on my "side", giving my philosophies a bad name), we can agree that being unable to properly argue and explain your ideas is something to be ashamed of.
>>
>>78093204

This is what leftists seem to universally not get, which surprises me that an independent Trumpster would think that way as well. Disagreeing with people is not oppressing them or silencing them. Banning them or enforcing actual punishments on them is oppressing and silencing them. Not a hard difference to grasp.
>>
>>78093390
What is it supposed to be 50/50 on every topic?
>>
>>78093390
top irony meta-poster
>>
>>78093390
>Declare an opinionated observation
>People read this
>Readers ask themselves "Is this true? Y/N?"
>Readers make their decision, reply accordingly

Honest question, is this a true statement for you? "Everything can be reliably and honestly charted on a bell curve."
>>
>>78075531
Because political discussion on the internet will almost universal end in flamewars. It doesn't matter what site you use
>>
>>78075531
>>redditors claim that /pol/ is a hugbox too and cant handle different opinions

Redditors are retards, we all know that.

/pol/ is a containment board, not a hugbox. /r9k/ is the hugbox.
>>
>>78093652
I don't like his definition of circlejerk either, but what he might've meant to say is that whenever you have a place where there's a strong consensus, it often creates conditions that make it hard for an outsider to come and argue against the grain.
>>
>>78093654
Proving point

>>78093652
>a circlejerk is when 6 out of 81 posters agree on something, but not when the other 75 posters are agreeing with each other

>>78093807
False dichotomy

>>78093950
Nope. In your mind 75 out of 81 agreeing isn't a circlejerk?
>>
>>78094000
/r9k/ isn't a hugbox either, it has Trumpfags and Bernouts equally and everyone is insulting everyone all the time and competing over who is the most pathetic.
>>
>>78093652
I don't like his definition of circlejerk either, but what he might've meant to say is that whenever you have a place where there's a strong consensus, it often creates conditions that make it hard for an outsider to come and argue against the grain.
>>
>>78094143
>Nope. In your mind 75 out of 81 agreeing isn't a circlejerk?

I'm going to answer that question with another question. Think really hard about this.

Should child pornography be illegal?
>>
File: 1439596739671.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
1439596739671.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>78075964
at least your not censored or "buried with down votes", now look what you've done, you've baited the masses and everyone who sees the reply count now must read what you're about.

you have a good point but the thing is...
>pic related
>>
>>78093756
I can grant you that much, kike. By the way, is it normal for an very orthodox family to invite non Jews to Bar mitzvahs? Because I have been left wondering if I misunderstood a friend of the family in regards to being invited or not.

>>78094024
I do it here all the time. I am literally the anti-pol in many regards, but that has never stopped me.
>>
>>78094143
>Proving point
I'm one of those who agreed /pol/ is a circlejerk, you moron.
>>
>>78075531
Well... when /pol/lacks try to community censor reddit posts by sageing it kinda makes sense....

But usually they're just shit posts and drive by trolling so it's pretty warranted.
>>
File: 1446583007648.jpg (49 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1446583007648.jpg
49 KB, 389x366
>>78094143
Stop arguing your definition of circlejerk, amigo. By your logic any online community with a shared interest is a circlejerk.

>/po/ is a circlejerk
>/a/ is a circlejerk
>/fit/ is a circlejerk

Until this website starts banning people for having opinions that go against the status quo, discussion here will never be as stagnant as a site like reddit. The fact that you've been able to make 50+ posts annoying everyone in this thread proves this.

Just leave, mate. It'll be better for everyone, especially you.
>>
>>78094228
Yes but this topic isn't controversial outside of /pol/. This board is known as an Alt-Right board to outsiders. It is not known as a neutral political discussion board and for good reason. The only place where /pol/ being considered a circlejerk is controversial is on /pol/
>>
>>78094469
Yeah but those boards aren't meant for debate.
>>
>>78094488
>Yes but

Everything else is irrelevant. Do you think that most people that would have answered yes to my question would say so because they want to feel good? Because they want validation from their peers for a "good" or "just" decision? Or because it's their own honest opinion drawn from their personal moral values?
>>
File: 1463953557665.jpg (50 KB, 680x726) Image search: [Google]
1463953557665.jpg
50 KB, 680x726
>>78094024
>>78094212

>>78094143
have you ever considered that people with similar opinions congregate in the same web forums because its relieving and fun to talk to people who share your opinions and worldview?

>>78094469
also this.

>>78094543
>yeah but those board aren't meant for debate
not an argument
>>
>>78094543
Then go to those boards if you don't want a debate. I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove at this point. Yes /pol/ has a lot of people who agree on a lot of issues. Yet nobody is banned or hidden for dissent. Many people have pointed this out but you seem to be really set on proving that /pol/ is a right-wing reddit. It's not, get off the internet, go do something productive with yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.