[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is declaring his support for the lgbt! https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: kjhkshbca.jpg (370 KB, 1626x1110) Image search: [Google]
kjhkshbca.jpg
370 KB, 1626x1110
Trump is declaring his support for the lgbt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPuoaw3UM3U

Trump is the pro-LGBT community candidate. He will protect and cherish cute gay boys, he feels so badly for what happened in Orlando and will have to do something about it.

Meanwhile Hillary is lining her pockets with money from muslim/terrorist countries. She is basicly the ISIS candidate.

How would you cast your vote?

Protecting and cherishing cute gay boys,

Or supporting ISIS and the muslims taking over your country?
>>
>>78069769
He is no pro-LGBT, it's just that Americans are full of faggots and he needs their votes lmao he goes by the tactic enemy of my enemy is my friend till my enemy is gone, once muslims and mexicans are done he will destroy faggots too
>>
Trump is a kike shill how is this a surprise?
>>
>>78070513
But Greece, I thought you of all would understand. Cute boys is part of your cultural heritage. Look!

You sure you're really greek? Ahmed?

Trump is gonna protect and cherish cute gayboys. He has said the Orlando shooting was an attack against everything the USA stands for. He loves his cute boys and so should you if you want a muslim free Europe.
>>
>>78071603
>cute boys
>Not gay as shit
Nigga, cute boys are gay as fuck, you buttfuck your apprentices.
For reasons. Also because they your bitch.
>>
>>78069769
>tfw Trump will never be your daddy

;_;
>>
File: 1466492198552.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466492198552.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>78071916
>For reasons.

Being that cute boys are pleasant. They are soft in so many ways. They are like delicate little flowers. See picture related for proof.

Hence, it is masculine to protect and cherish the gay cute boys. Who here on /pol/ is man enough to stand up for cute boys, like Donald Trump the god emperor is?
>>
>>78073272
>cute boys
>Pleasant
if I wanted a girl i'd fuck a girl. Literally cute boys are discount women.

Look barbarian, you won't get it since you're a fag instead of a manly man.
>>
File: 1zd6jc2.jpg (27 KB, 396x412) Image search: [Google]
1zd6jc2.jpg
27 KB, 396x412
>>78073508
No, banging chicks is hard work. I'm living in Norway, this place is packed with hot girls, we're world champions in one night stand, still. Even I have to admit that banging hot chicks is hard work.

And frankly, girls don't even give a damn about us. They care about our height, our body fat percentage, that we're somewhat sociable, earn a decent wage, we don't even have to treat them that well.

So gays have all that extra time to progress society. We're in a really good track now. Let the cute boys be the sacred holy cow, throw muslims off the top of the victim pedestal. Stigmatize being muslims until they go back home.

We need to protect and cherish cute gay boys. Not muslims!
>>
>>78074606
>banging chicks is hard work
????
???
?
¿Como?

I don't follow. I'm literally lost here.
>>
File: Remove kebab the patron.png (609 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
Remove kebab the patron.png
609 KB, 500x645
>>78074781
>>78074606
P.d: Moros should all die and Santiago Matamoros is my patron, santiago y cierra not allah and akbar. Ok? Praise Jesús.
>>
>>78069769
I wonder if he'll steal some liberal gay votes for this? I know that's the intent.
>>
>>78073272
Awww, I just want to drape a blanket over him, give him some hot chocolate, and cuddle him all night.

[spoiler]Heil Trump![/spoiler]
>>
File: 1466438774175.jpg (38 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1466438774175.jpg
38 KB, 500x432
>>78075274
Oh you have a small mind, little one.

The major problem is that muslims have, through their continied whining and strident nature, come at the top of a victimhood complex that we can't dismantle before it will be to late.

However, the major weakness of the muslims is that they hate everyone below them on that hierarchy. So if we put cute gay boys at the top, and everybody loves cute gay boys. Everyone will see how monstrously mean and vile the muslims are. Thus, muslims will lose support and fall down lower and lower.

Then we can finally call them out on their shit.

We're going back to the natural order of things. Where gays are a protect class, that contributes to culture and society. Muslims should not be a protected class, their contributions are horrible. And the longer they stay on top, the worse it will get.
>>
>>78069769
He's only appealing to degenrates so he gets more votes. trump's smarter than i thought.
>>
File: 203u3u.png (96 KB, 182x275) Image search: [Google]
203u3u.png
96 KB, 182x275
>>78076782

This >>78076782

Is not smarter than this >>78076611

If Trump is really as smart as you say he is, he would want to remove the victim label of muslims, so we can start stigmatizing those basterds.

You've got to be really dumb, if you'd rather have have the muslims problem in your country than your cute boy population. I present to you exhibit A, this is what you guys have. This is what comes out when your white population gives birth. It is a thousand times better than having an ISIS supporter for Major in London.
>>
File: tumblr_mh9a3qdxBH1reyeqco1_1280.jpg (233 KB, 1079x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh9a3qdxBH1reyeqco1_1280.jpg
233 KB, 1079x960
Besides,

You can still have sex with a cute boy ever once in a while. As long as he is the girl and you're the man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.