[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so sure that this man would make a great president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why is /pol/ so sure that this man would make a great president and why are they wrong?
>>
>>78065533
Most of /pol/ are underage who weren't old enough to remember GWB and how much of a fucking disaster his presidency was.

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>78065851
trump is pretty fucking vile but he won't be as destructive as that bunch of neocons
>>
>>78066500
>but he won't be as destructive as that bunch of neocons

Speak for yourself leaf.

All of his advisors are neo-con faggots.

He's going to probably invade Iran or some dumb shit if elected.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 768x1024
>>78065533
>why are they wrong

first day at the job ?
>>
at least he have experience controling bussiness and people
>>
I think most of /pol/ has switched from "HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HURRR" to "a-at least he's not as b-bad as h-hillary, r-right?"
>>
>>78066974
>"a-at least he's not as b-bad as h-hillary, r-right?"

>4 years later
>"I-I never supported Trump! He wasn't a real conservative!"
>>
>>78065533
I'm not SURE he'd be a great President, but he'd be a damn sight better than Crooked Hilary or (((Comrade Sandstein)))
>>
>>78065851
>trump wants to ban violent vidya
>liberals want to ban violent vidya
Glad to know we have a 3rd position from this clusterfuck
>>
>>78067496
youre appealing to the furthest of the two
i prefer neither. both are retarded shit
>>
Trump supporters may as well carry signs that say "I should have been voting Democrat the last three decades, but was swayed by non-issues like abortions, fags and jesus."

Wew. It's coming full circle conservashits. Can't wait for another 8 years of Dem white house.

You simple-minded shits handed the election to Clinton on a silver fucking platter. Thank you.
>>
/Pol/ doesn't think he'll be a great president. They think he'll be a great president for them - the dumb white guy. Of course, Trump is 70 years old and hasn't given the dumb white guy a moment's thought in his life but they wouldn't be dumb white guys if that was a consideration.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.