[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes rape worse than murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
What makes rape worse than murder?
>>
Its not.
>>
>>78055397
A deluded mind
>>
>>78055397
The sentence for committing it.
>>
it's a woman problem
>>
At that point women realize they are responsible for their own safety.

That terrifies them.
>>
>>78055397
Nothing
>>
Murder is a victimless crime. I mean how can a corpse have grievances?
>>
by worse they mean it should get more pity attention and freebies lol
>>
>>78055397
Women shaming you into believing this
>>
>>78055397
>What makes rape worse than murder?

Your mom's screams :^)
>>
>>78055397
Nobody secretly enjoys their own murder
>>
File: 1328817114846.jpg (88 KB, 558x600) Image search: [Google]
1328817114846.jpg
88 KB, 558x600
>>78055397
how about we ask some homicide victims what they think about this?
>>
>>78055397
The victim can still talk and thus doesn't shut up about it.
>>
>>78055397

It's not. These are just people meme'ing. So if noone's meme'ing back... it might be.
>>
>>78055397
Depends on the murder - a quick and painless death is better than a life in agony.
>>
>>78055397
They believe that it removes there sense of self worth.

Realistically though, I can onlu imagine thats the case if she were a virgin
>>
>>78055906
This
>>
>>78055397
Feminists think that if a woman loses her virtue than the rest of her life will be an unending hell. Might as well euthanize at that point.
>>
rape victims complain about being raped forever
not a single murder victim ever complained about being murdered

checkmate, you silly MRA goobergabbler nazis!
>>
>>78055397
Psychological scarring, PTSD, possible physical mutilation, possible consequences as such disease and unwanted pregnancies, etc. Murder just ends there, you're dead, no more suffering. Rape victims still suffer long after the rape itself is over. It's worse than murder in the same way as torture is worse than murder.
>>
Rape isn't even morally bad at all, assuming it takes place between adults and for the purpose of reproduction.

Women are nothing but holes anyway. That is their purpose in life; to be a hole. Saying it's wrong to force sex on a woman is like saying it's wrong to shit in a toilet. That is the intended usage of the item. It can't be fucking wrong.

Unless you're a Christ-stain and believe in spooks in the sky.
>>
>>78055643
Kek
>>
>>78057830
It's wrong because it hurts a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you and doesn't want your baby, as is her right to not want things that are bad for her.
>>
>>78055397
Nothing. Morals are imaginary.
>>
>>78057818
except for terminal disease all the other things can be easily fixed
>>
>>78057161
>life in agony
Stop it. Even though it's surely traumatizing, raped people have gotten over it, honestly I would rather get raped than lose limbs or other vital parts. And I think dying is little wose than losing your legs or hands.
>>
>>78055397
>What makes rape worse than murder?

Rape is more like theft? The rapist robs the woman of her ability to monetize her pussy.

That's why they get so pissed. You are literally taking money from a woman's pockets when you rape.
>>
>>78058182
The degree of easiness depends on the individual.
>>
>>78057818
That's actually really good comparsion, given torture victim is let go.
>>
>>78058188
>dying is little wose than losing your legs or hands
No living without your legs and hands is hell. There's a reason why paraplegics want to be euthanized their life is suffering. It's torture.

>I would rather get raped than lose limbs or other vital parts
I'd rather neither. Those are equal on the scale of things people don't want.
>>
>>78058341
mainly on the knowledge the individual has
>>
>>78058145
>women
>rights

men have rights
women don't
>>
>>78057818
Yeah but someone can get over most of those, murders pretty permanent m8
>>
Going too long without sex is more traumatizing than rape.

Women need to stop being so selfish.
>>
>>78058681
>paraplegics want to be euthanized

all of them?

maybe in your shitty country.
>>
>>78058354
Not to mention rape victims often are subjected to other forms of torture too, before, after or even while they're getting raped. It's never just a guy putting a penis inside a vagina, no words spoken no other actions done.
>>
I think rape and torture are worse than murder, for the victim at least.
>>
>>78058145

Might makes right.

You're complaining about feelings and fairness and blah blah blah. Who gives a shit? Women don't know what they want anyway, they need to be led. They need to be forced to do things.
>>
>>78058772
You know what's the common phrase when someone dies after a harrowing ordeal?

"At least they're not suffering anymore."
>>
>>78055397
Well a) sex is a huge part of women's power. Men are more interested in what they have to say and pliant to their agitations through a desire for sex, and it can act as a bargaining and negotiation chip in multiple circumstances. This is why women project onto men the belief that "all rape is about power" - to them, sex is about power, and forcing sex onto a woman is therefore a power play that robs them of sovereignty over their negotiation chip.

b) Women feel things especially powerfully. They can become overcome by feelings, and many of their agitations and movements are organized the way they are because they can become easily filled with the belief that the feelings they feel are the most important feelings in the world. This is a facet of solipsism - the perception that the world exists as an experience within the mind, rather than the mind existing within the universe it perceives. A woman with an especially powerful feeling will understand it to be an ultimate concern, as it literally envelopes her universe. A traumatic event like rape becomes her world, and she expresses her understanding of its importance in those terms.
>>
>>78055397
Because it fills the world with more ppl, not remove them
>>
File: brady.jpg (27 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
27 KB, 640x399
Brady Campaign says rape is okay, as long as you don't hurt your attacker
>>
>>78055397

so she'd rather die and possibly die horritly than have unwanted sex?

if we are talking about sex-slavery, maybe i could understand. as usual, the text-over-image argument is woefully lacking in information.

>likely 1 post by this ID
>>
>>78055397
Considering dumb bitch opinion as relevant.
>>
>>78059253
Enjoy getting killed when you try to rape a poor innocent victim.
>>
>>78055397
penises
>>
>>78058681
No doubt it is hell with almost no positive things in your life, but it's still better than not being alive at all.

I'm sure most people would not rather get murdered or raped either.
>>
>>78055397
feminism
>>
>>78059486

I would never rape a woman.

We're arguing about the morality behind the action; not what we do in real life.
>>
I was date~raped back when I was 15. I have chosen to get over it and not live my life as an eternal victim because I don't want that guy to have any power over my mind. Had he murdered me, that would be much much worse. It came out that he also raped other girls. I think one day he will get his karma if he hasn't already.

Anyways, feminists are doing real rape victims disservice by trying to make claims that almost anything can be rape. (Like if she doesn't give verbal consent all along the way). I wish they would shut their mouths. By being so dramatic they are making this a joke.

In some cases rape might be a worse crime than murder. Like a child rapist versus a vigilante murder on a child rapist. But as a general rule, no.
>>
>>78059544
>No doubt it is hell with almost no positive things in your life, but it's still better than not being alive at all

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/paralyzed-uk-man-petitioning-for-legalized-euthanasia-by-lethal-injection

For the record I don't have a stance in this, I just don't presume to know better about someone's suffering than the person themselves.
>>
>>78055397
Believing rape is worse than murder implies that rape victims are better off dead

Checkmate tumblrinas
>>
File: 1464662484683.gif (283 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1464662484683.gif
283 KB, 500x277
>>78057830
You are a kissless virgin aren't you ?
>>
>>78055397
Having a witness. Ideal trial scenario - zero witnesses.
>>
>>78059822

You're full of shit, probably not even a woman.

>>78059938

Says the French frog eater.
>>
>>78055397
Murder = the worst crime to have committed against you. I should hope there's no explanation needed on that.

Rape = the worst crime one can commit. It is pretty much the only crime for which there can be no justification; you can kill in self-defence, you can murder the person who molested your child, you can torture a person who knows where a bomb is about to kill dozens of civilians, but rape...? Nope.

I think the confusion between these two perspectives is what leads to this "debate" - is rape worse to ENDURE than murder? No. Is rape worse to COMMIT than murder? Yes.

Just point out, if you receive push-back on this, that to claim otherwise is to basically say "Survivors of rape would be better off dead". No serious-minded person, especially not SJWs, would countenance that, and introspection on their part will be required.
>>
>>78055397
You ruin the rest of someones life. So in that regard I would agree with that statement.
>>
>>78055397
>i got fucked when i didn't want to
vs
>i got fucked when i didn't want to
>>
>>78055492
this desu
>>
>>78059740
>We're arguing about the morality behind the action

But you posted nothing but immoral bullshit. You don't rape because it makes a woman suffer unfairly, subjecting her to trauma for absolutely bullshit reasons such as you wanting to hurt her because you believe a bunch of delusional crap. That's the moral stance about it. Your delusions about women don't have anything moral about them.
>>
to be honest i'd rather be murdered than raped

i don't see myself ever recovering from someone fucking me in the ass forcefully
>>
>>78060158
This is infantile, SJW-tier garbage. Rape by no means necessarily, or even regularly, "ruins the rest of someone's life". Victim-hood can ruin the rest a person's life, but that victim-hood is a choice; a choice peddled all too readily by the kind of pussy politically correct "compassion and sensitivity" embodied in your statement.

see
>>78060154
>>
>>78060154
Why would be be totally okay to murder the person who molested your child but not to rape them? More of an equivalent punishment.
>>
>>78057818
Should we offer euthanasia for rape victims?
>>
If rape is worse then murder, why do women allow themselves to be raped under threat of death?
>>
>>78059846
It's true I don't have to live a life of a cripple, and I think people should be allowed to kill themselves if they want to, but I think most people who end up doing it for whatever reason, end up making a mistake in a broken state of mind.

It's hard to rationalize a suicide unless a person is living a life where he can't move anything in his body or even talk. That's not the case with most disabled people, but of course you can find extremes.
>>
>>78061066
That, I think, would fall under the category of torture. The odious overtones of degenerate self-gratification that rape embodies would almost certainly be absent from the act of raping the rapist of your child.
>>
>>78060106
Like you can make any call over anon stories online. Any online poster's story could be real just as much as it could be bullshit.
>>
>>78061059
Shut up. I'll rape you.
Also you wouldn't say that if it was your wife/daughter/mother raped.
>>
>>78061144
Only if they request it. Forced euthanasia is murder, I don't think piling up crimes does anyone good. Many rape victims already kill themselves anyway, see Nanking, the Serbo-Bosnian war and other such events.
>>
>>78062088
I'd rather they were raped than killed. What is your point?

The only thing I'd be saying if my wife/daughter/mother were raped is "who did this to you?" - a question that could not be reasonably addressed to a corpse. And then, retribution.

In every permutation, it is better to be raped than to be murdered. Untwist your panties. and think rationally.
>>
>>78061313
Hope. Murder is certain in its outcome, rape is not. However rape can be definitely worse than murder when it creates lifelong suffering, same as torture.
>>
>>78062088
If you gave your wife/daughter/mother cyanide capsules as pre-emptive measure against rape, would they decide to use them?
>>
>>78062642
Bitch, I would possibly kill a rapist of someone from my family, to ease the pain of his victim. I wouldn't necessary kill a murderer, as it wouldn't change anything really.
When you're dead you're dead. When you're raped you're living that nightmare for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1452393842598.gif (496 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
1452393842598.gif
496 KB, 349x262
>>78055906
>>
There can be good reasons to murder someone, there's no real justification for rape other than 'I wanted to do sex'
>>
>>78055397
nothing murder is worse... people that think otherwise should be given the choice either get killed or get raped and as sure as i am typing this the majority WILL choose rape. Virtue signaling idiots in short.
>>
>>78063263
Some rape kidnapping/rape victims actually bite their tongue to suffocate themselves with their own blood.
>>
>>78063263
I'm pretty sure in the face of defeat many people did something like that to spare themselves and their loved ones the pain of what the enemy would have done to them.
>>
>>78063543
Speak for yourself. If I got raped I'd feel less like a man. I'd probably kill myself, especially if anyone found out. I'd rather be murdered, especially if I was defending someone at the time.
>>
>>78063550
>Some
Alright I guess this settles it then, rape is worse than murder.
>>
>>78055397
I believe you need to experience real misfortune.
>>
>>78063355
I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. I am in absolute agreement that rape is the worse crime a person can commit - I just do not agree that it is the worse crime a person can have committed against them.

I attempted to direct you to my original post earlier, I'll try again now:
>>78060154

I too would kill that rapist.
>>
If you don't use a gun for rape they fight back
>>
>>78063927
It's best to err on the safe side with things that can potentially destroy your life this much.
>>
>>78063874
I can assure you if you killed yourself you would feel even less than that.
>>
>>78057161

so then kill yourself?
>>
>>78063927
I don't think one is actually worse than another. They're equally bad.
>>
>>78060154
>Survivors of rape would be better off dead

What if they want to be dead because they can't go on living like that anymore though?
>>
>>78057818
>>78061144
So that's why muslims kill rape victims. See they are good guys afterall.
>>
>>78064032
>I too would kill that rapist.
I said possibly. I'm conflicted on that, as I'm catholic.
>>
>>78055397
A female can pretend she was raped, but she can't pretend she was murdered.
It's much easier to falsify so it's more damaging for society.
Ergo rape is worse than murder.
>>
>>78064449
Then it is their CHOICE to end their own life, after the fact. The only true human right we have is the choice of whether to keep living - to be or not to be, if you will.

Murder removes that one inalienable human right from a person. Rape does not.

The assumption that all victims of rape will lead lives of unrelenting misery is counter-factual, and therefore to assume that the ending of their lives at the hands of another would be preferable, is absurd, verging on obscene.
>>
>>78064580
>Slovenia shitposting

I think if someone wants to die because their life is suffering they should be allowed to, but that doesn't mean I don't think someone shouldn't receive all help to try to get better first. If you get past your hurdles that means you're strong.
>>
>>78055397
Nothing. It's a claim only the most retarded people make.
>>
>>78057830
>sky spook
>morals
Yea nah fuck off m8. It's better because it's funny. Not because you're stupid
>>
Most people who get raped decide to live, that kind of thinking is simply bullshit.
>>
>>78055397

I agree with the picture.
>>
>>78063166
>don't struggle or I will murder you
>oh god! Anything but murder why the only thing worse then that is rape... which I will now submit to in order to avoid murder

Nah, if murder was the lesser of the two outcomes it would be preferable to rape and every woman would simply fight until the rapist had to kill her. By actively choosing the rape over the murder they are admitting a preference to rape over murder.hope doesn't work unless they are hoping the rapist will decide to both not rape or murder them, which is not a viable outcome.
>>
>>78055397
guess we can kill all rape victims then since living with the memory is worse
>>
>>78057818
This, but the rape must be truly traumatic or violent, if it's a "I was drunk so better play the rape card" then I don't think they cpould be traumatized.

I would prefer to die than to be in and accident/terrorist attack and survive with scars or losing a leg/hand while the rest of my family or friends died.
>>
>>78055397
It's worse the moment the guy starts sharing pics of drunken sex she doesn't remember.

I mean, so embarrassing!! ...worse than being murdered for sure.
>>
Fuck that dye-soaked feminist propoganda.

If anyone in their correct mind was given the choice of getting raped or murdered, they would choose rape.
Hell, it wouldn't even be rape, considering how much you'd enjoy the buttfuck knowing you'd be dead if you went for the other choice.
>>
>>78065201
being a slave is worse than death yet not that many slaves killed themselves.
being in a death camp is a worse fate than being dead.
etc etc
your argument is invalid, because people in their deepest core will defend themselves from dying by any means. That's how we are.
>>
>>78055397
Meh, depends on the person. I knew a girl that told me that she'd rather force the rapist to kill her rather than let him rape her alive.

Some people prefer death than torture, humilliation, etc. I can understand that.
>>
>>78064928
>Murder removes that one inalienable human right from a person. Rape does not.

Well considering some legislations deny abortion in case of rape you can say that rape can deny an inalienable right too. the right to body autonomy for the woman, which the rapist and his offspring violate. The murder of the unborn here is objectively better than the rape the woman had to endure.

>The assumption that all victims of rape will lead lives of unrelenting misery

It is fact that many do. Unfortunately whenever men forget this they attempt to paint rape as something minor that cannot hurt a woman at all, which makes the whole crime even more traumatizing because nobody then takes the victims seriously.
>>
>>78065273
worse than what? living with the memory of being murdered?
>>
>>78058145
Are all Bulgarians such effeminate nonces?
>>
>>78064708
>catholic

Interesting. This may explain our divergence of opinion here somewhat. I assumed by your "when you're dead, you're dead" statement earlier that an afterlife was out of the debate here. It may still be, just wondering where you're coming from on that angle.

I'm an atheist, so - to paraphrase you - when you're dead, you really are dead. If we're entering the prospect of being embraced into the arms of an all-loving God as the aftermath of being murdered, as opposed to a life of recovering from rape, then - yes - it is probably better to be murdered.

Only problem is that's fucking crazy talk.
>>
>>78065782
Living with the memory of being raped, retard.
>>
>>78057161
>life in agony
Its your choice to never drop the past lol
>>
>>78065646
Why would either of those things be worse than being dead? Slaves and death camp prisoners can be freed, dead can never live again.
>>
Id say so.
>>
>>78055397

Man here, red pilled, also think rape is worse than murder.

As a man would you rather be shot or fucked in the asshole by another man?

(Ok lay if you're in Orlando both are just a regular night out but I'm talking non degenerates)

For women rape was generally considered worse than murder too even though at least they have the correct orifice for the physical act.

Admittedly this becomes hard to understand now when western women are typically whores who get fucked by anyone they just met in exchange for a glass of Chianti and salad at Olive Garden...

But for virtuous women from the non degenerate past, their honor and virginity were kind of a big deal
>>
>>78055397
The mental perception in a high majority of rape victims that their mind hated what was being done to them while their body liked it.

Remember most rape is from people know to the victim. That often means less physical damage during the act. People are more likely to just take it from someone they know.

The duality created in their mind does not always reconcile the mental trauma with the physical pleasure and they stay weird forever.

But no, that is not a worse fate than getting killed. Though some folks probably think it is.
>>
>>78055397
Realistically it's not. I mean getting "raped" is one of women's life goals. They can always used the event of their "rape" to gain sympathy and support in any and all situations they fucked up in. Woman gets caught cheating "I was raped!" okay all is forgiven. Women is losing a political debate "You fucking asshole, I was raped and you're oppressing me like that!" debate suddenly ends and the opposition is silenced. It doesn't help that the left is pushing how "rape is the worst crime ever" when it is far from it. I mean seriously they're telling a woman that it's okay to whine when one more penis has been inside their filthy holes. My sister constantly uses the "fact" her ex boyfriend "raped" her to her advantage since 1992.
>>
>>78065891
He said living with the memory of being raped is what is worse. I said worse than what? Retard.
>>
>>78065201
Nobody wants to die.
>and every woman would simply fight until the rapist had to kill her
Women are individuals with their own personal scale of values too. Some would rather be killed than raped. Some would rather be raped than killed. The reason why rape is considered worse than murder is because murder ends one's suffering while rape prolongs it, though of course anyone who just got into a bad situation still hopes to get out of it relatively unscathed. However for those who've been into it long enough, death is preferable than keep suffering.
Please stop trying to turn this into a retarded piss contest.
>>
>>78066028

>As a man would you rather be shot or fucked in the asshole by another man?

I realize I made this rhetorical under the assumption that any actual man would obviously know that being shot is preferable.

But is the current year and millennial cannot be trusted to know anything about masculinity...

So hint: a man would rather be shot because a man holds his honor in higher esteem than his life

Based women do too.
>>
>>78065518
Problem is rape is not ALWAYS a one time thing.

Sometimes rape is done repeatedly by a close family member, and the victim a minor.

Proof is the suicide rate of such rape victims.

What's ridiculous is the way feminist call everything rape. Their logic: drunk sex you don't remember is rape... and because it's rape, it's worse than murder, and hence their alleged attacker should be sentenced to death.
>>
>>78065887
By that I meant that it doesn't really matter anymore. Rape doesn't matter either, when you die. Why would it?
It matter when you're alive though. Hence I say it's worse for a victim than murder.
>>
>>78057830
are you calling women items, or holes? you are disgusting piece of shit. it's because of people like you that we'll never have normal male-female relationships. wow, i would never call the opposite sex an item, we are human beings. and rape is morally bad you sex-driven sick minded pervert
>>
>>78066305
>I said worse than what?
Not suffering? Idiot.

>>78065954
>Slaves and death camp prisoners can be freed
True, but then many still have to live with the trauma.
>>
>>78065302
Can it Pablo, we all know you're exporting your rapists to the U.S.!
>>
>>78060154
>It is pretty much the only crime for which there can be no justification
But Muslims say it's because they're having a sexual emergency that they rape and the EU is okay with that excuse.
>>
>>78066028
>As a man would you rather be shot or fucked in the asshole by another man?
I would rather not get shot, but if there was a high chance I was killed anyway then of course I would get shot right away.

>For women rape was generally considered worse than murder too even though at least they have the correct orifice for the physical act.
>But for virtuous women from the non degenerate past, their honor and virginity were kind of a big deal
Yes in theory, but practically tens of thousands of women in the past wars were raped all the time by conquerors, people they know and even their husbands. If they were truly so virtuous as in your fantasy I'm sure they would have all stood in line and commited mass sudoku with a pitchfork before the enemy arrives in their village.
>>
>>78065648
>prematurely ending your entire life for a few moments of pain
>I completely understand that
>>
>>78055397
The victim continues to suffer, I guess. But being murdered would probably feel like being cucked the moment before you lose consciousness in death and realize you're about to die.
>>
>>78066546
An individual might feel worse for being raped than for being dead.

A community will hurt worse to have a member killed than just raped.

Barring extreme physical damage, the raped person can still become productive and maybe even a caring trusting individual again. With time anon, with time.
>>
>>78066546
What about family of the murder victim?

Would you rather have a family member murdered than raped? How bad does the rape have to be for you to choose death over sexual assault?
>>
>>78067057
>being murdered feels like raising another man's child while thinking the kid is yours
>>
>>78066740
Yes blessed are those who were butchered instead
>>
>>78055492
SPBP
>>
>>78066980
>rape
>few moments of pain

Except that's not true, rape victims can still suffer from trauma years after the crime was committed.
>>
Nothing. If that were true, 100% of rape victims we commit sudoku, just after being raped.
>>
>>78067234
would*
>>
>>78066898

So you'd literally offer your asshole to a man who threatens you if he won't shoot you?

>checks flag for Europeanness

Yep you're all set up for the future with your new Muslim friends. Enjoy!
>>
File: 1421090779000.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1421090779000.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>78060766
>>
>>78067080
I agree with that. As I said earlier, I don't see one worse than another. Both equally awful.
>>
>>78067234
Many rape victims are prone to suicide, though.

To be fair they also abuse drugs and alcohol before suicide.

One thing leads to another.
>>
What's interesting about this type of thinking is it ultimatly goes back to pre-feminist views of women, that a woman is ultimate value is in her sexuality and that harming is the most destructive thing. The idea that a woman's sexual purity is worth more than her life is ultimately the most extreme form of objectification possible.
>>
>>78067177
As I said I don't presume to judge or know someone's suffering. I'm just going by facts. I'd rather have none of these things happen to me, honestly.

What's the reason for this thread anyway? OP wants to make a raped woman feel bad because "hurr durr my crime is more important than your crime so your pain doesn't mean shit"?
>>
>>78067111
I'm talking from the victim point of view.Obviously it's worse to have someone in your family killed than raped.
>>
>>78066980
Rape is not just a few moments of pain. Female soldiers take their lives in the battlefield because they know they're going to be raped and tortured.

Sometimes honour and dignity is above all else.

Hey, if a rabid homo was trying to rape me, I too would fight to my last breath to avoid the ficki ficki.
>>
>>78055397
Because feminists say so.

What are you a misogynist?
>>
>>78067436
I don't think it's that simple in a real situation, because if someone is degenerate enough to rape an ugly guy like me I have no reason to believe he won't be degenerate enough to kill me anyway.

But yes I would rather be raped than dead as would any other rationally thinking living being.
>>
>>78067784
>as would any other ugly leftist
>>
>>78055397
it isn't... at all
but women think only women get raped so they bent society into believing that rape is somehow some unspeakable crime
all part of their agenda to make them first class citizens and men second class citizens

and it's already working
>>
>>78067584
Many people who are divorced are prone to suicide, doesen't mean we should presume it's a fate worse than death because they subjectively feel so terrible.
>>
>>78067589
>What's interesting about this type of thinking is it ultimatly goes back to pre-feminist views of women

Personally I just think any form of torture (which rape is) is intriscally worse to commit than a clean quick painless killing, sexual purity or not doesn't have anything to do with it.
>>
>>78066546
Why losing the precious life the Lord gives you when you're not committing any sin? Why suffering if your body is the only one soiled but your soul remain pure?

In the first book of the City of God, Saint Augustine strongly argues against the women who choose death over being defiled by the barbarians who ransacked Rome. I think it's around chapter 17.
>>
>>78067933
But I vote right :>
>>
>>78057818
gonna have to assume you're a woman

>rape is soooo terrible that it leaves you in mental torture for the rest of your life and would much rather die

if you get raped just kill yourself then, problem solved.
>>
>>78067996
Doesn't mean we should deny, demean or ridicule their subjectively feeling terrible either. You don't deny people are suffering when they tell you they are, as it's too often done with rape victims.
>>
>>78059283
underrated post.
>>
>>78068047
I don't disagree with that, man. But I imagine it's not easy to think that way for the victim of a rape.
>>
>>78057830
A tip for you my supreme gentleman friend
>>
>>78058188
> though it's surely traumatizing

it isnt even that traumatizing women have been raped and enjoyed it
women have been raped and blocked it out of their mind to the point it barely affected them
women have been raped and end up actually feeling bad for their rapists and falling in love with them

these kinds of stories happen all the time but the media will never tell you this
>>
>>78068342
>if you get raped just kill yourself

Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).
>>
>>78068370
Nobody has denied murder is horrible thing.
>>
File: 1435014257920.jpg (41 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1435014257920.jpg
41 KB, 480x622
ITT: edgy fucks and retards who cannot into psychology
>>
>>78055397
Its not.

People can eventually get over being raped with counseling and anti-depressant drugs.
>>
>>78055397
I believe rape is worse than murder*

*:Except when it's a woman doing the rape then rape is fine and either doesn't exist in the case of lesbian rape or was actually doing the guy a favor in the case of heterosexual rape
>>
>>78068653
That doesen't refute anything he said though.
>>
>>78068706
Plenty of people deny rape is a horrible thing though.

>>78068633
Yeah and some people asked to be murdered because they wanted someone to end their suffering. By your logic that makes murder not so bad.
>>
Why do most people think rape is always brutal and visceral the way it is in movies or TV?

Most rape in this country is due to alcohol and regret, not violence.

Go to South Africa or the middle East if you want to see real rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x362
>>78068869
Not my fault whores cannot into the 2nd Amendment :^)
>>
>>78061356
The only reason anyone has a problem, you have a problem, is because none of us know if there is anything after death, and if it is better than this life or not.
>>
>>78069108
I wasn't trying to refute anything, just showing him plenty rape victims do kill themselves.
>>
>>78068370
>Doesn't mean we should deny, demean or ridicule their subjectively feeling terrible either.

You're wrong. Also, I hope you get raped.
>>
>>78068706
>people telling you they are suffering after they're dead
Wow anon I didn't know you could talk to ghosts.
>>
File: 1464044232163.png (6 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1464044232163.png
6 KB, 448x357
>>78069152
Sounds gud
>>
>>78069425
>I have the right to tell someone who's in pain they're not really in pain even though I can't feel what they feel because I said so! That won't totally make them suffer even more!
>>
>>78069766
>That won't totally make them suffer even more!

Don't put words in my mouth, cunt.
>>
>>78069872
So you do want people to suffer? Of course someone who wants others to be raped would take sadistic gratification into causing pain to innocents.
>>
>>78070100
>So you do want people to suffer?

Nah, just you, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>78069425
People like you make it the norm, lol https://www.rt.com/news/347625-rape-sexual-australian-military/
>>
>>78068653
and yet male soldiers in the US military are one of the most likely demographics to commit suicide in the entire world

ill let you in on a little secret, the media is responsible for making women feel so devastated after being raped "she'll never be the same" "her life was ruined" "she never smiled again"
appeal to emotion crap like that and of course women just eat it up

rape is bad sure but it isn't even CLOSE to as bad as murder it isn't torturing a person it isn't even injuring them unless the rapist has an STD
rape should be considered no worse than theft
but because women want to make men afraid to have sex because of fear of rape accusations and being ostracized from society before evidence is even provided it's been turned into some sort of unholy crime against nature

Our perception of rape is based solely on the media's spinning of it nothing more.
>>
>>78070352
>>>/r9k/ is that way.
>>
>>78069493
Right. But in the contrary this whole thread I've been saying dead don't feel anything, and that most rape victims decide to live.
But if death is such a blessing let's start treating all negative feelings with euthanasia. Why stop at rape trauma?
>>
You left them alive to bitch about it.
>>
File: 1429661475832.png (290 KB, 501x539) Image search: [Google]
1429661475832.png
290 KB, 501x539
>>78069223
and what if you live in Europe, or in a state with weak self-defense laws?
>>
>>78069115
>asked to be murdered

very weak attempt at spinning words to support your views No one asks to be murdered dipshit
If someone asks to be put out of their misery that's called assisted suicide
Try again
>>
>>78070478
Is that your favorite board? I like hanging out at /tg/ where I frequently roleplay a rapist.
>>
>>78070447
>and yet male soldiers in the US military are one of the most likely demographics to commit suicide in the entire world
>The suicide rate for sexually abused males is 14 to 15 times higher than for other males.
Lol
>>
>>78055397
Don't know. I'd rather be raped than killed. Then again i'd prefer to be neither...
>>
>>78070447

potential rapist detected
>>
>>78070100
>Imnocents
Fuck off gypsy scum
>>
File: 1398722219145.jpg (64 KB, 1023x594) Image search: [Google]
1398722219145.jpg
64 KB, 1023x594
>>78068047
there isn't a god and Saint Augustine was a faggot
>>
>>78055397
It's the same reasoning that the death penalty doesn't violate the eighth amendment. Causing someone to live with possibly permanent damage against their will is something people really dislike. More than death. Also, it is acceptable to kill to prevent rape, but it is not acceptable to rape to prevent murder.
>>
>>78055397
Because
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectovaginal_fistula#Causes

I'd wish to die, too, if that happened to me.
>>
>>78055397

whinging cuntholes
>>
>>78070723
Great statistics there that are completely wrong

You probably think millions of women get kidnapped into sex trafficking every year too don't you?

suicide rate for civilians male and female is 14/100,000
suicide rate for military is 30/100,000

eat dick
>>
>>78070919
misandrist detected
>>
>>78070568
GOOD LUCK GENERAL
>>
>>78070668
>But if death is such a blessing let's start treating all negative feelings with euthanasia
Depression is actually one of the major causes of suicide, and many rape victims fall into depression and PTSD because of their rape. Why are you so desperately trying to deny rape can be harrowing too?

>>78070668
>No one asks to be murdered
Euthanasia is technically murder, you're killing another person. It's not treated as murder because the other person wants to be killed, but it's not legally not-murder everywhere.
>>
>>78070957
>not acceptable to rape to prevent murder
1. raping someone isn't really effective in stopping murders and if it was then hell yes you should rape someone to stop them from murdering
2. it's much easier to KILL someone to prevent murder
you stupid cunt
>>
Just so we are clear. I believe that if OP posted this , the 1 in 4 or 5 myth would also be a belief. So OP believes it would be better if 1 in 4 or 5 women were murdered. .... That really doesnt make much sense.
>>
>>78055397
because men get murdered more, therefor murder is a lot more fun then being alive and having sex as a woman and surviving to have better days in your life.
>>
>>78071505
Only thing I'm denying is that rape would be worse than death. If you can't help but to spin that into: "rape is just fine", then that's your problem.
>>
>>78071505
How many times has your blown out vag been raped?
>>
>>78071906
>Only thing I'm denying is that rape would be worse than death
For you, sure. For others, that is up to them to decide. That's why both crimes shouldn't be taken lightly.
>>
>>78072160
I'm with the finngolian, it's not worse than death at all.
>>
>>78072305
Again that' you, it concerns only your life and experience. If someone else thinks it worse than death than that's their right, you cannot live another's life and experience so you can't judge their pain. I think under some circumstances it is worse than death.
>>
File: 1450657282495.gif (385 KB, 285x180) Image search: [Google]
1450657282495.gif
385 KB, 285x180
>1 post by this ID

Fuck it.
You can offer aid and comfort to rape victims. Counseling and therapy to get the victim back on track again. Let them know that they are not alone and that every sunset will be followed by the sunrise again.

Homicide victims? Uh... Flowers on their grave and a memorial. That's it.
>>
>>78071505
none of these things are arguments
I never said death is a blessing, death is the worst thing that can possibly happen to you, not torture, not rape not sexual assault

>depression is actually one of the major causes of suicide
WHOAAA REAL GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERY HERE
COME LOOK GUYS I THINK SHE'S ON TO SOMETHING!!!

>desperately trying to deny
because it isn't because the media lied to you
I realize it CAN be say if a woman becomes impregnated or gets an STD or something along those lines
But the media already tells us that rape is the most horrible thing that can ever happen to you barring dying to radiation sickness

The facts are that women have fell in love with their rapists before, they weren't mentally sick or brainwashed, they just realized that despite what the media tells them their rapist is a human too.
Don't believe me?
Go do the research yourself and then go tell the rape victims that forgave their rapists that their batshit insane

>euthanasia is technically murder
No it isn't there's a reason we have the word "euthanasia" and "assisted suicide" because anyone with half a brain realizes that murder means killing someone against their will.
>>
>>78055397
Is this supposed to be some sort of argument for killing in self-defense to prevent rape? Because I'm fine with that. But I wouldn't call that "murder."
So, sure, I believe that someone getting raped is worse than them killing someone who's trying to rape them.
But not worse than murder. Fucking nothing is worse than killing someone who doesn't deserve it.
You get raped, you can come back from that. You can at least still have something in your life., You get killed, that's it.
>>
>>78072160
And if another decides that being sneezed on is worse than murder? There is an objective damage that occurs with murder. Not so with rape.
>>
File: 1465355081565.gif (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465355081565.gif
174 KB, 300x300
>this thread
>>
not finishing the job and murdering the pussy
>>
>>78066028

Life goes on.

You get raped, you move on.

You take revenge. You channel your hate, anger and pain to remove the shitstain who violated you.

You make it your main purpose in life to rid the world of rapists.

You become a rape-vigilante.

>as opposed to
>"what you gonna do?"
>"shoot me?"
>sarcastic man gets shot

No thanks. Id rather live under hardship, than to die.
>>
>>78072160
>rape is equal to murder

NO IT ISN'T

people that were murdered can't come and tell us how horrible it was as they writhed in agony on the floor and looked up into their murderers eyes as their life faded away

all rape is, is sex when you didn't want it.
almost all women have rape fantasies what does that tell you?
That somehow some way rape can be seen as pleasurable especially if their rapist is someone they find sexually appealing
Very VERY few people have fantasies about being murdered however

Saying that rape is comparable to murder is completely idiotic and is a result of sheepmindedness and soaking up what the media tells you.
>>
>>78068342

t. cuck who would rather be raped by jamal and later suicide than just be shot in a mugging
>>
>>78072596
>death is the worst thing that can possibly happen to you
Euthanasia activists disagree.

>I realize it CAN be say if a woman becomes impregnated or gets an STD or something along those lines
It's up to the woman to decide, not you. You don't decide what traumatizes a woman.

>The facts are that women have fell in love with their rapists before, they weren't mentally sick or brainwashed
Good for them, however women have also killed themselves because of rape, lived a life of suffering because of rape, hated their rapists and murdered them because of their rapes. Don't blame the media for what is a natural reaction toward a violation of your person and your body.

>No it isn't
Yes it is. That's why it's illegal.
>murder means killing someone against their will
Murder means killing someone, whether they wanted it or not is irrelevant toward the law. That's why suicide attempt survivors get charged.
>>
>>78055397
It's because rape leaves someone behind to cry and complain. This just tells rapists to murder their rape victims.
>>
>>78072885
>There is an objective damage that occurs with murder. Not so with rape.
Besides physical and psychological trauma you mean?
>>
>>78057818
All of which is superfluous as life is meaningless.
>>
>>78055397
Because, OP, if you murder your enemies, they win, just like Trudeau said! RAPE IS 4EVER!!!!!
>>
>>78057818

>BOO HOO
>I GOT RAPED

Noone denies that getting violently raped by a stranger is horrifying since it usually also involves sodomy and the perpetrator usually gets away, making the fear of a repeat a daily struggle, BUT there is no after-life, no second rebirth etc.

You get one shot at life. Getting raped is unfortunate, but can be overcome.

Child abuse on the other hand?

Now thats fucked up.
>>
>>78055492
Thank you.
>>
>>78055397
Imagine that you have a wife, she's the best and you want to start a family with her, if she gets murdered for example a shot in the head or stabed in the throat, it would be bad, yet it would be worse if another man enters inside her and puts his seed inside the womb that belongs to you.

You can no longer use that woman as the future mother of your child, nor like your partner, she's broken, she's taken, dare I say she's not human anymore even if you call me edgy, but that's the truth.
>>
>>78073383
>sex when you didn't want it
That's a pretty fucking horrible thing.

>almost all women have rape fantasies what does that tell you?
Rape fantasies in women are not rape fantasies, it's all pretending not to want it while secretly you do because the woman wants it in her fantasy, she's the one who's controlling it. IRL is different because rape IRL is out of your control, unlike fantasy.

>Very VERY few people have fantasies about being murdered however
Death fantasies are extremely common.
>>
>>78073462
>up to a women to decide

clearly accepting the fallacy that only women get raped. idiot
And no it isn't up to women to decide what the worst thing ever.
Women tell us that pregnancy is worse than passing kidney stones through your penis and it isn't even comparable

>murder means killing someone
No it doesn't you stupid idiot.
LEGALLY, it isn't even murder unless it was premeditated.
Killing someone in war isn't murder, killing someone in self defense isn't murder, killing someone to put them out of their misery isn't murder

also FYI, though I realize now that logic is little out side of your capabilities, euthanasia activists only support euthanasia if that person is going to die soon anyways or will never recover

>yes it is that's why it's illegal
Just gonna respond to this to show people how stupid you are.
Basically you're saying here that things are only illegal if they're comparable to murder.
Therefore rape is comparable to murder because of it's illegality.
You are a buffoon
>>
>>78074256

>sex when you didn't want it
>That's a pretty fucking horrible thing.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>78055397
When it's a mudslim doing it.
>>
>>78055397
Rape is just surprise sex. Do you dislike being surprised with sex? Of course not
>>
>>78074053
>Child abuse on the other hand?
Hey that can be overcome too. You should tell children their abuse wasn't anything bad and if they feel like they want to kill themselves it's only because the media makes them believe so.
>>
>>78074215
Uh... no this is completely idiotic.
I much rather my girlfriend is raped than killed
wtf how does anyone even rationalize this line of thought?
And if the rapist used a condom there's a lot more room for continuing the relationship.
>>
>>78074256
>rape fantasies are only enjoyable if it's not really rape and the women wanted it

No. The actual studies around rape fantasies are women who actually want to be forced to have sex against their will.
That's why it's called a RAPE fantasy... you moron.
The ONLY difference between a rape fantasy scenario and a real rape is that the rape fantasy they get to choose what their rapist looks like.

>death fantasies are extremely common
please back this up with a source because I'm fairly certain you're full of shit.
Rape fantasies however I can easily prove are extremely common if you really wanna try and argue which one is more common.
>>
>>78074312
>clearly accepting the fallacy that only women get raped
As if you care about men, anon.

>And no it isn't up to women to decide
Yes it is. You don't decide how bad someone's experience was, because you can't feel what they've experienced.

>Killing someone in war isn't murder, killing someone in self defense isn't murder, killing someone to put them out of their misery isn't murder
All those things are murder. Depending on the circumstances, they can be acceptable or not.

>Basically you're saying here that things are only illegal if they're comparable to murder
No retard, I'm saying euthanasia is considered murder because you're literally killing someone.
>>
File: 1464921268939.png (361 KB, 754x627) Image search: [Google]
1464921268939.png
361 KB, 754x627
Both are equally in the highest tier of horrible things people can do to each other, right up there with torture.

Some people feel that they'd rather be dead than be physically violated, I can understand that.
I don't know if I can rank one above the other because
1. Both are about as terrible as terrible can get.
2. I'd rather neither happen to me ever in the same capacity.

Does it really matter if people feel one is worse than the other if the difference of "worse" between them is about as big as a grain of sand?
>>
File: 1463748611119.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
1463748611119.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>>78075117
>As if you care about men
lol faggot

Rape is just a trendy current year word invented by the jews to further feminize men from their naturally rambunctious ways.

As long as the receiving party reaches climax then all is well.

>this fucking thread....
>>
>>78075363
You're so stupid
>rape
>torture
not dead

>murder
dead

Fucking liberals, some of you need a good dicking to get your heads screwed on straight.
>>
>>78074477
Would you like me to surprise you with my dick up your ass?
>Checks flag
>Sees Brazil.
Oh never mind, now I see why the Favela monkey said what he said.
>>
File: 169px-Cup_of_STFU.jpg (13 KB, 169x239) Image search: [Google]
169px-Cup_of_STFU.jpg
13 KB, 169x239
>>78075117
>as if you care about men
yes I do, very much in fact, and most of our problems revolve around this idiotic perception that rape is the most evil thing ever

>don't get to decide how bad someone's experience is
sorry legal punishments of crime is decided by the discernible effects, as in monetary value of theft or loss of limb or life
not "muh feels!!! i bin raaaaaaped!!!"

>murder is killing someone
You clearly don't understand either the colloquial definition of murder or the legal definition
so just do us a favor and stfu
>>
Only Tumblrinas that have never witnessed a rape or a murder has the audacity to say this. Their entire idea of what rape and murder looks like is off the TV screen that makes lightweight of murder from Action Packed flicks or heavyweight rape to make you feel for the fragile defenseless woman.

In fact, only a person that has never witnessed something as sick as them would even make a ridiculous "who is the bigger victim" comparison.

t. Lives in a violent city in a Violent country.
>>
Losing a limb wouldn't be that bad nowadays when you can literally go get a dues ex style augmented robo-limb.
>>
File: 1446344627971.gif (1015 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1446344627971.gif
1015 KB, 475x475
>>78075541
>removing your eyes, all of your teeth, tongue, and beating you into a bloody mess while ensuring every bone in your body is broken in some capacity is fine, you're not dead! Hey, lets throw some baseball bat anal in there for good measure!
>>
>>78074951
>No. The actual studies around rape fantasies are women who actually want to be forced to have sex against their will.

You never read those studies did you. The studies have shown women fantasize about acts they want done by a man they want, that is why those fantasies always inevitably end up with a "I wanted it all along" confession and a happy ending. In fact studies say the term "rape fantasy" is a misnomer and is actually misleading, since it's all pretend. Go read Chivers to learn something about it.

>The ONLY difference between a rape fantasy scenario and a real rape is that the rape fantasy they get to choose what their rapist looks like
And the woman end ups traumatizing and hating it and herself... while in her fantasy she wanted it so she loved it and true love blooms. You gotta be a retard not to see the difference here, retard.

>please back this up with a source because I'm fairly certain you're full of shit
Goth subculture take a look at it.

>Rape fantasies however I can easily prove are extremely common
And they're not about rape at all.
>>
>>78072615

My thoughts exactly. Well said.
>>
>>78076047
At least I wouldn't be such a whiny faggot about it. Just roll with the punches sport!
>>
>>78076047
>rape + torture + assault + being close to death + eventual murder is worse than murder
yeah there's a lot more things going on there than rape you stupid pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 493x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 493x686
>>78057161
If living with rape is actually worse than death, then the logical thing to do is to kill yourself.

Rape victims exist so therefore they don't kill themselves. They want to live because a traumatized life is better than being dead, therefore murder is worse than rape.

Kill yourself Swede
>>
>>78055397

Because you get PTSD.
>>
File: 1463891467632.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463891467632.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>78076568
>muh PTSD
>>
>>78075931
>most of our problems revolve around this idiotic perception that rape is the most evil thing ever
What problems anon? Want to rape but can't?

>sorry legal punishments of crime is decided by the discernible effects
Rape has some pretty discernible effects.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_and_aftermath_of_rape
http://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/rape/effects-of-rape-psychological-and-physical-effects-of-rape/
https://www.rainn.org/effects-sexual-violence

>You clearly don't understand either the colloquial definition of murder or the legal definition
Nah, you don't.
>>
>>78076427
No killing yourself is a sin.
>>
>>78076667
>Want to rape but can't?
nice strawman

Only niggers can rape. Women however, need to be corralled by a strong man, before she inevitably becomes tainted by popular culture and turned into a whore.
>>
>>78075541
I can see why Abu Ghraib happened, with you people thinking torture is lol OK nothing much. ;)
>>
>>78055397

What about rape plus murder? Where does that rank, Hans?
>>
>>78076427
>Rape victims exist so therefore they don't kill themselves.
But plenty do kill themselves.
>>
File: 1463937941057.jpg (15 KB, 404x267) Image search: [Google]
1463937941057.jpg
15 KB, 404x267
>>78076879
>not torturing terrorists or Mudshits for that matter.....
No surprise that you cucks are staying in the EU caliphate.
>>
So we should encourage rapists to kill their victims after they're done. Problem solved.

But really, it depends on the circumstances and the individual. As an avid consumer of true crime stories, I've come across many cases where the woman disassociates while being raped and maintains her calm, in order to survive. Clearly, for them, death is worse than being raped. Then there are the chicks who cry and scream, and they're often killed anyway, so whatevah.
>>
>>78076182
>reads one study about not rape fantasies and concludes that i never read any studies about rape fantasies

>talking about the after effects of two different scenarios
I was talking about the differences between the two scenarios... not what happens in real life after real rape but NICE TRY there pal.
>rape fantasy being RAPED by an attractive man/woman
>actual rape being RAPED by someone who isn't necessarily attractive
Those are the ONLY differences between the imagined scenario and the real scenario and
depending on those circumstances the after effects are different.
As in, if rapist is a hot guy, women falls in love and keeps baby and gets married.
If rapist is ugly mofo she freaks out calls the police and aborts her rape baby

>cites a societal phenomenon, not a source, of goth sub culture which is extremely nuanced and differs from person to person and most of them just like cutting themselves not actually dying
you twat
>>
So what you're suggesting is to murder right after a rape to cancel each other out?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.