[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most neo-nazis look like the same people who would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: polinanutshell4_0.jpg (51 KB, 599x478) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell4_0.jpg
51 KB, 599x478
Why do most neo-nazis look like the same people who would be gassed first?
>>
>>78054217
That woud imply gassings were real
>>
>>78054217
Ugly ideologies attract ugly people
>>
>>78054280
Nice flag
>>
Because they're edgey faggots.

Is it the same in Europe?
>>
>>78054326
True. That said, I think we have to admit that Hitler was intelligent. Neo-Nazis are basically just losers who want to blame that fact on others. Honestly, I think the picture should have both Hitler and Stalin staring at their current followers from heaven with a look of despair.
>>
>>78054280

Finally an argie that doesn't shitpost.
>>
Whatever helps you sleep at night

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck
>>
>>78055022
There are 2 types of neo nazis. Those who admired the ascend/the way of Hitlers thinking. And those stupid racist loosers.
>>
>>78054217
Because they're kike subverts.

>"I'm le Nazi"
>he said
>selling heroin in his neighborhood
>engaging in polyamory
>defiling his body with tattoos and his children with poor manners
>>
>>78056176
Personally, I literally only ever encountered the latter, although I'm not denying that the former exist.
>>
>>78056924
Because they are rare, and germans are stupid in general
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.