[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most anti trump people think us trump supporters are full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 449x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 449x306
Why do most anti trump people think us trump supporters are full of hate?
Im a trump supporter and im a nurse who helps people get through had times everyday. My patients/friends/family all love me. Why do they think we are all hateful people?
>>
>>78053112

Because you're either a Democrat who practices """tolerance""" or you're a racist, sexist, bigoted homophobe Republican. There is literally no nuance with liberals.
>>
File: dr-laughing-gas3.jpg (30 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
dr-laughing-gas3.jpg
30 KB, 477x358
>hes a male nurse

If female, shows tits and pic unrelated
>>
I don't think Trump supporters are all hateful.

They are all dumb though.
>>
They are hateful people who believe they atone for being shitty human beings by status signalling how virtuous they are to their libtard friends. Because they project their own personalities onto others, you seem like a horrible person because you don't do this.
>>
File: maga.jpg (84 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
84 KB, 1401x788
>>78053346
>Smart people are dumb

Oh leaf, that's some talk coming from a nation that allows bestiality and a "gender neutral" national anthem, whatever the fuck that means. Maybe you should reconsider that statement
>>
>>78053112

It's because these liberal retards don't ask questions. Like, non at all. If you've been on /pol/ for a day you've probably seen TRUMP == RACIST threads.

These people fail to ask themselves "but how is he racist". That's the kind of person you're dealing with. Someone so self-absorbed or unintelligent, they can't be bothered to ask any kind of question.

They're essentially creationists who hate to read.

>"the earth was made by god in a week"
>no, it wasn't.
>"yes it was! I went into a large building and some guy up front read from a book and said it so it must be true"

>"Trump is a racist"
>no, he isn't
>"yes he is! The television told me so. Televisions don't lie"
>>
>>78053598
Yep, because I, individually, made those decisions, right?

If you choose to vote for some retard who can barely formulate a proper sentence, that reflects on you. Not that he has a chance of winning, but if he did, you deserve the country you're going to get.
>>
>>78053112
Projecting
>>
>>78053112
Because it's all they have
>>
>>78053112
>He fell for the Trump meme
>>
Because "All lives matter" is racist but "Black lives matter." is not. Seems legit, right?
>>
>>78053902
>because I, individually, made those decisions, right?
>you deserve the country you're going to get.

Pick one.
>>
>>78053867
They just think the immigration business is racially motivated. Trump can say "it it was polish or German immigrants flooding the gates id ban them too" but realistically the left cannot see last skin color.

I wouldn't mind a more Mexican is though. Mexican culture is awesome:
>remnants of Aztec religion in their Catholicism
>strong family unit and respect for elders
>good work ethic
>bilingual nation is good for the linguistic acquisition skills of children
>forms a more unique American identity as oposed to "Europe's babby"
>>
>>78053112
I rarely hear trump friends talk about supporting white people it's all about shitting on everyone else, so they do come off as a bit negative.
>>
>>78053902
A country that isn't burning down I guess
>>
File: 1466363503320.jpg (20 KB, 450x197) Image search: [Google]
1466363503320.jpg
20 KB, 450x197
>>78053112
Because unlike all Muslims, all Trump supports are bad because apparently Trump is bad.
>>
File: 1466274160854.gif (808 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1466274160854.gif
808 KB, 950x534
>>78053112

They don't have any concrete arguments to use against Trump so the only thing they can do is call him a racist, sexist, homophobic, Hitler incarnate, and extend that to his supporters.
>>
File: 0f4UC6V.jpg (135 KB, 749x770) Image search: [Google]
0f4UC6V.jpg
135 KB, 749x770
>>78053112
> Liberals
PICK ONLY ONE!!!
> Logic
>>
>>78053346
>>78053902

Can just as easily say the same thing about Hillary supporters, who apparently choose to vote for some retard who can't even send an email correctly.

So long as both sides remain so laser-focused on superficial crap, political discussion will be impossible
>>
They are projecting
>>
Trump supporters should be full of hate. Quite frankly they aren't hateful enough. Trump supporters are too nice. After all the shit the government, the media and the brainwashed people have done to your countries, to your race, to society, you need to be angry. These people need to pay.
>>
File: number 2.jpg (7 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
number 2.jpg
7 KB, 253x199
>>78053902
"If you extinguish the fire it wins"
How about I punch your Prime Minister in the kidney before you suck his dick so there is a higher percentage of you catching aids.
>>
>>78054221
No.
>>
Firefighter/EMT here, I wonder the same. I do more for my community than all these Bernouts I see.
>>
>>78053112
Racism has been dishonestly used to defame good people and divide possible socio-political coalescences.
The real, long term history of this is the Jews reflexively branding any targets of theirs, or opposition to their agendas, as irrational and "virulent" bigots, as a carry-over from Semitic tribalism, in which all members of every tribe are assumed to hate everything about each-other.
The shorter history has to do with "anti-racism" movements and the successful discrediting and defaming of any opponent of the progressive agenda as a bigot. Nobody wants to be called a racist, so it becomes a witchfinding accusation. In fact witchfinding would be a step up. The Church appointed a devil's advocate, whereas playing devil's advocate in this context is unthinkable.
OP, thank you for stubbornly holding on to the ability to think.
>>
>>78054221

>bilingual nation is good for the linguistic acquisition skills of children

Most of them speak both poor spanish and English though, according to hispanics who deal with these people

Stefan Molyneux made a video where he had a phone interview with a hispanic man who said he was the only pro-Trump person in his neighborhood. Speaking proper English was considered "acting white" and met with hostility.

Someone on here probably has a link, I couldn't find it.
>>
>>78054558
Hate is something that the primitive liberals practice under the disguise of tolerance.

If shit hits the fan, Trump supporters need the burning anger that comes from being pushed too far.
>>
File: 1284650423947.jpg (98 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1284650423947.jpg
98 KB, 400x350
>>78053112
>Why do most anti trump people think us trump supporters are full of hate?

Because you openly support a racist.

\thread
>>
>>78054828
>Germany

That is the joke
>>
>>78054918
>60% white
You're a way bigger joke.
>>
>>78054849
And it's wrong to be racist if you're not a liberal.
>>
>>78054589
But if you kick Justin's ass then he wins!
>>
>>78054849

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
Hateful people tend to be noticed more.
It only takes a handful of bad apples the spoil the reputation of the whole barrel.
>>
>>78054849
>support a racist

Mexican and Muslim aren't races you fucking retard.
>>
>>78053346
>Says the petfucker
>>
>>78055180
Didn't say kick his ass I said one swift punch to the kidney.
>>
>>78053112

Because a thief assumes everyone steals
>>
>>78053112
I'm not a trump supporter but I'm full of hate. I'll vote for him to piss off Liberals. It's funny the guy is not a white supremacist, but the way the libs talk you would think he was.
>>
>>78054750
I can see how that would be a problem. Honestly I find Mexicans get along famously with new Englanders. They have similar cultural values and tend to meet each other in the middle culturally, and besdies
>il Papa

It's just the dumbass southern whites who suck and are unwilling to even entertain the idea of speaking another language,while consistently bastardizing english with their awful marble-mouthed pronunciation that makes them just as bad as niggers. I feel like if the ex-confederate States would be excommunicated from the union we would be better off. Really all the US needs are the midwest, plains states for aggriculture, texas, california, and North of the mason-dixon line. Everywhere else is fucked.
>>
File: 1448934467036.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1448934467036.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>78053112
Because they haven't bothered to actually look into what he says

they dont hate Donald trump they hate a crazy Hitlarian caricature that only exists in their collective dellusion.

thats why they riot, they think they are actual combating some kind of evil movement they made up in their heads.
>>
>>78053902
dude your country is literally burning and bringing in monkeys to put the fire out, i can't think of a more pathetic country. The U.S could steamroll you people in a matter of hours
>>
>>78053902
>some retard who can barely formulate a proper sentence
hillary?
>>
>>78055833
It's true, taking over Camden would be harder than taking over canada
>>
>>78053902

Don't be a fucking idiot. Hillary is literally a criminal. You have to be retarded to think that she's a better choice than Trump.
>>
File: 1466449137458.png (812 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466449137458.png
812 KB, 600x600
>>78053112
>nurse
>male
>>
because its easy, also the propaganda allways displays its enemys as unhuman.
>>
>>78059693
Male nurses can make a killing if they apply themselves. With all the fatsos & requirements for patient care you have to literally take all the female nurses from an entire wing to serve one patient where as a man could do it by himself. As long as he isn't a little bitch and understands negotations he could use this as leverage.
>>
@78053346
@78053902
@78054221
@78055562
₪ 0.01 have been deposited to your account
>>
>>78064097
>@
lol, internet since yesterday?
>>
>>78064332
newfag detected
back in the day inline quotes weren't a thing, you had to actually search for the posts
also we have established that shills get paid per (You)'s
>>
Most people that support trump aren't head over heels in love with him, they just like how much most people that aren't conservatives get salty over him because he never says anything objectively racist (Like 'black people are historically stupid'). What most libtards don't realize is that he is just baiting you. He wants to say borderline biggoted things that when you flip out conservatards will point out how you think everyone is a racist and you support mudslimes raping your wife in the name of diversity. Whether or not he is actually truely a racist is debatable but there is no question that he instigates and promotes hatred and intolerance.
>>
>>78053112
Most Trump supporters seem to be more ignorant and scared than hateful.
>>
>>78068871
>projection
>>
>>78069281
>deflection
>>
I hate illegal mexicans.
But only because I'm a 5th generation hispanic and those beaner ass mother fuckers make me look bad.
>>
>>78053112
its what propaganda tells them.
>>
>>78053346
Sup dog fucker
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.