[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polygamy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: polygamy.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
polygamy.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
Is anyone in a polygamous relationship?

>be me at home
>wife is sick and I am having to clean up after the kids before and after work
>would be really cool to have another woman to fuck and clean up my place.

What are the advantages and the good part?
What is the hard part of keeping two women happy under the same roof?
>>
I would love to have two wives.
>>
>>78048671
I just wouldn't want to deal with twice the bitching.
>>
>>78049196
I'm not a beta
>>
>>78049330
No, you're just a filthy pig.
>>
>>78050002
>beta detected
>>
>>78050086
In what way is keeping a clean house beta you filthy pig?
>>
>>78047846
Not even Mormons do this anymore, OP
>>
>>78050512
If you're doing the cleaning.
>>
>>78050578
So doing the household chores when your wife is to sick to do it is Beta?
>>
File: 1462999846838.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1462999846838.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>78050578
having an argument with a pussy wiped beta
>>
>>78047846
>polygamy
means both polyandry and polygyny
would you accept living with another husband of your wife?
>>
Polygamy is natural
>>
>>78050563
I know they don't, but having a second string wife would make it easier to get things done.
>>
>>78051196
No
>>
>>78047846
>having to deal with 3 women at the same time
no thanks
>>
>>78047846
>tfw can't even get a relationship never mind a polygamous one
>>
>>78051156
What is pussy wiped about not letting your house become a filthy mess when your wife is sick?
>>
>>78047846

Polygamy is against the collective male interest, since it reduces the pool of available females, leaving the bachelors out in the cold, who turn to violence.

See any Muslim society that applies polygamy liberally.
>>
>>78051440
Oh shit, got me.
>>
>>78050086
shut up nigel
>>
>>78051551
China is trying to export men at the moment because of this (since they have so many extra males) and the Communists fear that it might lead to instability.
>>
>>78051551
untrue, muslims prefer goats
>>
>>78048671
Muhammed at it again.
>>
>>78051
Where are they sending them?
>>
>>78051337
>no being able to have control over your wives and set their shot straight
If you can't handle one woman then yes you should not go for another.
>>
Polygamy should only be for top 2% of males

Bottom 2% shouldn't have women
>>
>>78051983
so you dont have a woman then

i would castrate the bottom one fifth so they can serve alphas like me, like eunuchs in the good empires
>>
>>78047846
>>78051337
If women live close together their menstrual cycles will become synchronous.
Imagine having a harem of wives and they all bitching the same time...
>>
>>78051239
No sort of institutionalized form of relationship is natural, by definition they are cultural.

Also if that was somehow true, it would be a shitty argument.

Natural does not mean good. example, murder is natural, rape is natural.

Natural = good is whole foods hippie logic, don't fall for it.
>>
>>78047846
what's wrong with the left ones face?
It looks out of place, like someone photoshopped her face a bit lower or something
>>
>>78047846
There's bound to be diminishing returns on the amount of wives you have.

I can see 2 wives being twice as useful as 1 wife. They're also twice as expensive, tho.

With 3 wives I dunno. What can you do with 3 wives that you can't do with 2?
>>
File: a lot of feels.jpg (179 KB, 539x946) Image search: [Google]
a lot of feels.jpg
179 KB, 539x946
>>78047846

I was in an open relationship with a fit blond girl, perfect tits. Very self destructive relationship and we saw other people. It didn't last long but was fun. Not recommended prefer one to one relationships now but to be even more honest with you the polygamous open relationship put me off relationships and I would rather read a good novel these days instead.
>>
>>78052396
>animals don't behave a certain way around each other. I mean who knows how lions or monkeys or wolves relate to one another

Ooohhhhh Wait, that's right
>>
>>78052554
Have a foursome.
>>
>>78052798
Thats not what I claimed.
Polygamy reefers to one man having more than one wife. It's an institutionalized form of relationship.
Animals do not marry each other.
>>
>>78051517
Bitches are always sick, fucken lazy niggers. Periods and shit.
>>
>>78049196
I think they'd compete for your affection
>>
>>78051196
>two husbands to one wife
>no additional children
For what purpose?

>1-20 wives to one husband
>producing white children at maximum capacity
Why not?
>>
>>78047846

I always had a fantasy where my fiance would have a friend who was coming out of an abusive relationship and clung on to me and that she felt pity and decided to help her friend out by having her sleep with me. Eventually, it would evolve into a relationship between us three and so forth. I remember some anon did that and moved to mexico. Ended up with 2 wives and a third goth drifter who became his third wife.
>>
Polygamy would be the most beneficial measure for the White race, because it improves the gene poole immensely and would also increase homogenity.

This is why the Jews hate and fight it so much, they instead strive for dysgenics and diversity (= low cohesion).
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.