[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on the childfree life? I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: childfree_34.jpg (57 KB, 640x309) Image search: [Google]
childfree_34.jpg
57 KB, 640x309
What is /pol/'s opinion on the childfree life?

I personally am a big fan of it.

All of my work colleagues are tired, exhausted and just done, they don't have time for hobbies or anything else, they just come back home to do some boring shit with their children and then go back to sleep. Vacations are spent in Disneyland instead of some comfy carribean island with your wife.

They often tell me that I should never have children if I want to enjoy my life, and honestly, I agree with them.

I never liked children anyway, I would rather read manga, watch anime and play vidya instead of changing some screaming shitbag's diaper every hour.

What about you, /pol/?
>>
>giving up on the white race

Fuck you man, I personally want a dozen beautiful nordic sons and daughters. Everything to counter the shitskin invasion.
it's about fighting for something bigger than your own goddamn pleasure, it's about fighting for the history and future of your race
>>
File: welp.jpg (30 KB, 650x453) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
30 KB, 650x453
>>78037052
yfw your sons are beheaded and your daughters are raped by ISIS

There is no future, and that was decided before anyone on this website was born. We're in the death throes.
>>
File: Woman-using-and-ATM_wxv40f.jpg (92 KB, 880x296) Image search: [Google]
Woman-using-and-ATM_wxv40f.jpg
92 KB, 880x296
>>78036666
>>
I find the fact of being childfree as a male very freeing

I can have a child at anytime i want, but rught now im building a financial empire to stand on

Women are the ones who should be worriedthough but they arent

The older they are the increased chance of poping out an autismo child and the ever present biological clock

Tick tick tick
>>
File: tel.png (498 KB, 638x686) Image search: [Google]
tel.png
498 KB, 638x686
>>78037617
Why do you think sperm is some magic structure that doesn't fall apart with age like every other cell in your body?
>>
>>78036666
I want to have children but I have never met a girl who wants them that is in my age range and I suck at getting girls anyway.
>>
>>78037052
This. I've got two sons, the oldest is blond, funny and smart as heck. The youngest has red hair, is strong and kind. We're going for round three once my wife turns twenty. I think we'll have somewhere around ten total. How cool would it be to have a fucking tribe of awesome sons?
>>
>>78037816
>We're going for round three once my wife turns twenty.
How fucking old was she when she had the first two that you can discern so many personality traits from them?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 279x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 279x500
>>78036666
>they tell me

Hello Schlomo

KEK has revealed your presence
>>
>>78037748
What about sperm banks?
>>
File: 1461843677666.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1461843677666.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
>>78036666
>enjoy my life

Also known as "narcissism."
>>
I have 3 kids. Yes it's tough taking care of them, yes it's expensive, yes it's hard, yes I sacrifice my own time and happiness for them...

But I am happy. I'm actually sad I can't bring more children into the world.

People without children are failures at life. They die alone, their blood line ends, and they are forgotten. Sad.
>>
>>78037981
Just barely seventeen when she had the first, he's about to turn three, and eighteen (about to turn nineteen) when she had the second who is about to turn one this week.
>>
>>78036666
Uh, that's only for a few years...once they grow up and are in college or mid 20s is When your kids become worth all of it

Have fun dying lonely and getting bored with your wife tbay you'll want to punch after 10 years of boredom
>>
>>78038019
Frozen sperm becomes useless after 10 to 12 years in storage.
>>
>>78037981
My parents had me when they were 15 and 16. They had four children by the age of 20.
>>
>>78037748
You can always freeze sperm.
Also, sperm isn't like eggs. There isn't a finite amount produced at puberty. New sperm are produced throughout a man's life.

Provided you are healthy, this should be fine at virtually any age.

The female's age plays a much larger role in genetic defects.
Ideally, you'd have your wife be in her low to mid 20s for your first child.
>>
>>78038365
How do you and your siblings get along?
>>
>replying to a "1 post by this id" thread

Sage
>>
>>78038365
>>78038213
Having kids before 20 isn't what struck me as odd. It was that this guy could tell his 11-month-old is "strong and kind"
>>
>>78038461
We argued a lot once we got to teenagers and were quite badly behaved while children. My brother who is a year younger became a drug user and we fell out. I have not seen him in 5 years or so after he ran away from home. I'm closest with my youngest brothers and sisters. The middle and older ones it is much more distant and we do not share common interests at all.
>>
stop posting in shill threads
>>
>>78036666
ironically childish
>>
Enjoy having your bait thread never seeing page one again faggot
>>
>>78037748
Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have.

New sperm is constantly produced by the man as they survive ~5 days.
>>
>>78038637
Well, he was born 10 pounds already able to hold his own head up, rolled over and crawled at a few months old, started walking at eight months and he's got a heck of a grip. Babies do have really strong grips, but I swear I sometimes have to struggle to get him to let go of something. He's kind, compared to my oldest at least, because he constantly smiles, interacts happily with anyone he meets and loves to hug and kiss people.
>>
>>78038217
This. Your kids also become a hobby in itself. If you can't enjoy time with your kids, you are probably a degenerate anyways and shouldn't get kids for that very reason.
For DINKs it's a lot of fun until you're about 30-35 years I think. DINKs also break up a lot faster. If you want to live your entire life single or in a different relationships, then go ahead. But it's degenerate, not healthy for society and you will most likely have regrets at some point.

You only hear the negative side of couples that have kids.
>>
>>78038740
That's too bad! Any tips you'd share, anything your parents could have done when you were little ones to foster great relationships? It's good that you get along with your younger siblings, though.
>>
>>78038200

>People without children are failures at life. They die alone, their blood line ends, and they are forgotten. Sad.

We all die alone. Anyway considering we can all trace back to a handful of guys who lived in the bronze age my blood line won't disappear however I couldn't care less. Moreover unless you genocide a few million people you won't be remembered past your own grand children.

So you're just wasting your life on things that don't matter instead of living your life the way that brings you the most pleasure and enjoyement.

I'll stay fatherless, thank you.
>>
Kids are ok when they are about 6.

Before that it's a bit of a cluster fuck.

It's also probably better to have them in your 20s. Get the hard years over with quicker.
>>
File: 1466431838359.jpg (42 KB, 440x468) Image search: [Google]
1466431838359.jpg
42 KB, 440x468
>implying any of you will ever have wives to breed with anyway
>>
>>78036666
I'm with it.
I despise kids, one of the most stressful situations I had was taking care of a baby and a kid, never again.
I don't see myself raising one, plus I'm a dick, if some child of mine learns the same behavior and uses it against me I'll end up strangling the little shit.
However since women aren't capable of being childfree if an unlucky woman decides to be my partner I'll probably do it.
I'd pray for the baby result in a girl, so the mother will be the one on charge for raising her.
>>
>>78039139
I don't know, the age gap helps in fostering relationships with the younger ones because they respect you more and you tend to look after them a lot because parents work more etc. When you are a teenager surrounded by other teenagers and none of you respect each other's space it naturally brings conflict between each other. My Dad was in prison twice during my adolescence as well so the lack of him as a authority figure around probably did not help much since my Mother has always struggled to keep order.
>>
>>78036666
No legacy ... I'm OK with more lefties doing this.
>>
>>78039514
Ah, that makes sense! Thank you for the insight.
>>
>>78036666
To be honest, I was thinking of going the adoption route. There are white kids in foster situations being abused by the people running it and likely the little niggers that out number them there. It kind of makes more sense to me, you skip the infant horse shit and go straight to having a little dude around you can play catch with, ride bikes with etc. The state of the world also makes you wonder if you want to bring a child into this world anyway.
>>
>>78037748
> t. a single study performed on a few dozen Australians in 2009

Sperm production don't work the way u think bro
>>
Fuck kids, unless you actually want them. I have so many other skills and talents that would totally go to waste if I had to give all of my time and energy toward taking care of another life.

The planet's fucking overpopulated and on top of that, the world is so fucked up and literally toxic that I couldn't feel okay with bringing someone into it anyway.

For me, fuck kids. Forever.
>>
File: gotosweden.jpg (166 KB, 960x2000) Image search: [Google]
gotosweden.jpg
166 KB, 960x2000
>>78037298
>raped
>Sweden
they fuck them willingly
the only kind of rape seen is statutory rape
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.