[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on Hamilton Play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Everywhere I see this play people are raving about how good it is....

>look up pics
>bunch of non-whites jumping around as white historical figures

is this just more Diversity shit being rammed up our asses?
>>
>is this just more Diversity shit being rammed up our asses?

You answered your own question, now delete your thread you slider.

Sage
>>
They are making a huge deal out of if in New York City. Also every time I turned on the TV to watch the PBS Newshour, they'd talk about this guy and his play.
It's some postmodern take on Hamilton basically, theatrically-speaking it's not bad and has good entertainment value if that is what you are looking for. I recall Richard Spencer talking about it on his Radix Journal podcast, go look it up senpai.
>>
>>78027582

hammilton was a ninny and a shit shot, no wonder it is so easy for niggers to play him.
>>
>>78027582
Hamilton, the founder of American central banking is the hero.

Jefferson, the author of the declaration of independence is made fun of for fucking slaves.
>>
Pol is too cancerous and retarded to do musicals in any way, the posters here are a cultureless brutes.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>78029326
>>
>>78027855
which episode?
>>
>>78029326
Theater is so boring. I haven't even heard of this show, but seeing a bunch of adults LARPing on a stage is not worth spending money on.
>>
>>78029326
Spoken like a true leftist. Why are you guys always so weak and frail?
>>
>>78027582

It's a musical (I can't differentiate between shitty or not shitty) that people use to virtue signal because of the race baiting and historical appropriation (no, not the race swap - the idea of using the founding fathers to support current Marxist ideals).

I listened to some of the numbers, and as I said - I thought it was cringe worthy...But I think that about most musicals.
>>
File: jewslaveshipowners.jpg (51 KB, 640x494) Image search: [Google]
jewslaveshipowners.jpg
51 KB, 640x494
>>78027582
(((they)))
>>
>>78027582
Cultural appropriation
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.