[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting a fashy podcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jewish.png (166 KB, 304x242) Image search: [Google]
jewish.png
166 KB, 304x242
Alright I am thinking of making some youtube videos or white nationalist live stream thing where people can call in.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could cover as a subject for episodes? And what software I can use for streaming and letting people call in?
>>
>>78023777
Talk about the basics, how shitty Islam is, the leftist retardation, and the dangers of mass third-world immigration.
And if you want to redpill normalfags, hold off on the Klan robe until later
>>
>>78023777
Whatever you do, please resist the urge to show your ugly face. All the youtube jockeys get the false impression that people are interested in what they look like. We're not. Keep your greasy, pasty mug off the screen.
>>
All due respect, if you can't come up with your own ideas then don't bother; the podcast market is flooded with people who have a plan for 3 or 4 episodes then either stop making any more after that or have a sharp decline in quality.
>>
>>78023777
Do us all a favor and don't.
>>
File: ohvey.jpg (58 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
ohvey.jpg
58 KB, 600x761
>>78024508
>>78024508
>>78024712

> We really don't need more white nationalist podcast and you're probably ugly!
>>
You should talk about kikes.
>>
>>78023777
Sage
>>
>>78025439
For fucks sake this.
Half tempted to start my own channel on Youtube.
>>
>>78025618

That's not how sage works newfag.
>>
>>78024508

This.
Sargon or Thunderf00t would have never made it as big as they did if they began by showing their ugly faces.
>>
>>78028021
>sargon
>ugly
pick one
>>
Don't start anything if you don't already have millions of ideas and monologues already prepared. You clearly don't have anything that you want to say to the world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.