[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Trump campaing has very serious problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Trump.jpg (72 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
72 KB, 560x415
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/20/the-trump-campaign-is-becoming-an-outright-catastrophe/

As listed by the Washington Post:

>Not enough campaing staff: Trump succeeded in the primaries with a small staff whose job was to do little more than stage rallies. But running a national campaign is hugely more complex, and the Trump campaign estimates it currently has about 30 paid staff.
>Not enough raised money: Trump hasn’t raised much money yet, and he doesn’t seem inclined to do so
>No advertising in swing states: So far in June, Clinton and the outside groups backing her have spent a total of $23.3 million on ads in the battleground states of Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia. And how much have Trump and his allies spent on ads in those states? Zero.
>Republicans denouncing him: Every day sees new stories about Trump being criticized by Republican leaders or about Republicans distancing themselves from him.
>A demographic disadvantage: In the latest Post-ABC News poll, 89 percent of Hispanics said they had an unfavorable view of Trump. 77 percent of women also viewed him unfavorably in that poll.

Let's face it: He cannot win, if he keeps going this way.

The campaing logistics and advertising needs to improve immediately. What worked in the primaries, won't work against the Clinton money machine.

He also NEEDS to tone down the continuing controversy, because he simply won't be able to win with support only within the mostly white base appealed by nationalism. He needs to improve his image among women. Be controversial or whatever you want when you are president, but when running for one, you need to appeal to the middle too.

How do we fix all this fast? The polls keep falling...
>>
>washington post
>>
>man who is running a campaign in a totally new way isnt meeting the metric of previous campaigns
>>
>>78018745
just that he actually isn't running a campaign
how can he not spend anything in florida? and 30 staff? lel but let's blame it on the campaign manager
>>
>>78015708
>He needs to improve his image among women.
He's more pro-women than Hillary though - all she can do is play the woman card while Trump's out there fighting for women's safety and equal wages for equal merit.
>>
>>78015708
>washingtonpost.com
opinion journalism post discarded & saged
>>
>>78015757
Can someone fill me in on this meme? I missed this one
>>
Forbes
Washington Post
New York Times
MSNBC
CNN
BuzzFeed
HuffPo
Vox
Mic
(insert libtard outlet here)

...all ran the same fucking story on the same day around the same time, yesterday. All of them.

I thought /pol/ was supposed to be "red-pilled". You're falling for JournoList-tier agitprop. Media collusion this election cycle is obvious. As. Fuck.
>>
Surly this is the end of my greek wedding
>>
>>78018745
man who is running a campaign in a totally new way is losing
FTFY
>>
>>78015708
Don't fucking link to washingjewpost here.
Even Trump has told his supporters to dump that kike shit.
>>
>>78015708
>Washington Post

Someone is mad about having their press credentials revoked.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 320x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 320x273
Calm your dick nipples he's waiting it out to drop a few well timed bombs so that come election time every hilldog skeleton can come out of the closet still fresh and spooky
>>
>>78015708
You're using your Finnish proxy too much. Your boss might not have told you, but the only flag that carries any credibility around here is Australia's.
>>
When are you faggots going to realize that trump is a clinton plant and you all got fooled.

I miss old /pol/. Where we made fun of boot licking statists.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.