[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Estonia, Latvia... what are these countries? I mean, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Estonia, Latvia... what are these countries? I mean, what's the point?

Is Czechoslovakia even real?

And what's the deal with Bulgaria? Or uhh... what are some of those other shit countries South of Hungary and North of Greece? Like, Serbia or something? Who really gives a fuck about Serbia? Why do these countries even exist?

Can some Balkan /pol/acks please explain yourselves?

Estonia and Latvia don't even bother, everything East of Poland is Russia as far as I'm concerned. Actually Lithuania is pretty cool, I guess? But still irrelevant. Finland is cool. But fucking Estonia and Latvia? Come on, don't bullshit me.

>inb4 "a fucking leaf"
>>
a fucking leaf
>>
>>78012170

You're acting like an American, leaf.

Coincidentally I have the same questions.
>>
>>78012170
Leaf, plz.
>>
File: 1456905269558.jpg (203 KB, 750x993) Image search: [Google]
1456905269558.jpg
203 KB, 750x993
>>
>>78012170
give back Québec you mong
>>
>>78012170
>s Czechoslovakia even real
no it's not, this country doesn't exist for many years you uneducated dumbass.
>>
Balkans broke apart mainly because of religious and ethnic differences between Serbs Bosnians and Croats
>>
OP here, forgot to add one thing

What in the sweet blue FUCK is "Bosnia and Herzegovina" ?

Are you just making shit up now? Just stop. That's probably the worst one of them all.

I've never seen anyone from "Bosnia AND Herzegovina" what is that bullshit?? Just move to a real country already.
>>
>>78012538
>that's what americans actually believe
>>
>>78012170
Everything North of the United States is Alaska as far as I am concerned.

Is Canada even real?

Surely it is just a joke someone is playing. An out of work snowboard instructor surely could not actually end up a countries leader, right?
>>
File: 1454902098543.jpg (19 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1454902098543.jpg
19 KB, 300x295
>>78012170
>>
>>78012170
I know you're from Quebec because you're just as retarded as every other Quebec poster on this site.
>Is Czechoslovakia even real?
No you dunce, it's been split into the Czech Republic and Slovakia for a long time now.
>A fucking fleur-de-lis
>>
>>78012170

90% of your country is uninhabited woodland

If we add together the regions around Quebec city, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver, we'd have a country the size of Italy maybe.
>>
Estonia only has the population of a city but the population is almost entirely white and the GDP per capita is like 30k which is not bad

the rest are garbage and no, Czechoslovakia is not real
>>
>>78012630
I'm not French, I'm an Anglo my friend.

I really can't stand people from Quebec, it's like France sent only their most inbred morons over to Canada.
>>
>>78012170
>Can some Balkan /pol/acks please explain yourselves?
There used to be a country called Yugoslavia, an actual country, that was somewhat relevant and pulled some weight in the European and some more in regional politics.
Now it's gone and the countries that used to make it are now non-relevant and poor.
>>
>>78012608
Canada is a real nation, unlike your nightmare creature infested prison island
>>
>>78012170
This post is proof we have to nuke Quebec and firebomb the rest of inhabited Canada for good measure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.