[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news /2016/jun/20/donald-trum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Cla4LgVVAAAvGAa.jpg (47 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Cla4LgVVAAAvGAa.jpg
47 KB, 640x427
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-rally

>British man tried to take officer’s gun to kill Donald Trump at rally, police say

>According to the complaint, Sandford had gone to a gun range called Battlefield Vegas on 17 June in order to learn how to shoot. There, he fired 20 rounds from a Glock 9mm pistol, which, the complaint says, was the first time he had ever fired a gun.
>He claimed he had lived in the US for approximately a year and a half and had been planning to attempt to kill Trump for about a year but finally felt confident enough to try it on Saturday, according to Swierkowski’s report.
>He also told Swierkowski that he had tickets for a Trump rally in Phoenix, Arizona, later that day, and planned to try to kill Trump there as well.

>killing Trump twice
>"british education"
>>
>>78010483
I cannot think of a worse assassination attempt. I hope Trump roasts him good.
>>
>>78010483

PRISON RAPE

forever
>>
>>78010616
> He's a mess! What a total mess! Very sad!
>>
>>78010483
>plan to kill Trump for 6 months
>His best idea was to take a policeman gun
>>
>>78010616
John Hinckely Jr. and the guy who tried to shoot Andrew Jackson were both pretty fucking embarrassing, but this might be the lowest of the low
>>
He straight up admitted to having conspired it for 6 months?
Pity for his lawyer
>>
>>78010616
>>78012787
>>78012909
Send him back here and I'll hang, draw and quarter him.
>>
>>78010483
This what happens when you say Trump is LITERALLY Hitler.
>>
>>78013086
>>78010616

its actually about the best possible plan for someone with no real resources or backup.

its an admirably simple device of using what is at hand rather than involving logistics to get more things at hand.

however, he was FAGrekt360 look-mum-no-hands about a year before he even did it by the government.

if he had actually just done all this without bragging about it and shit like a woman, he could have very possibly pulled it off.

if, that his, he was faster, more aware, and more intent than the police he was pulling a fast one on.

good plan, poor execution. 3/10.
>>
>Trump is so American the British are trying to kill him
>>
>>78013171
The Andrew Jackson one was actually pretty good. 2 pistols, 1 as backup. Got him in the perfect spot for an ambush. Was able to pull both triggers.

His only mistake was thinking that bullets would have enough courage to leave the gun and face Andrew fucking Jackson.
>>
>>78013213
Finally a decent lad.

Too many cucks with that flag on here...
>>
>Autism: Not even once
>>
>>78013315
>good plan,
Please kys.

Cop holsters are specially designed to make it nearly impossible to take gun out from behind because the officer has to tilt his hip to release the lock, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>78014154
I remember that facebook post or whatever it was of the grabber posting a photo of a cop's holstered pistol (cropping out that it WAS a cop) boasting that she could pull it out from behind him and shoot him before he could react
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.