[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What divides a people more: race or class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x751
What divides a people more: race or class?
>>
>>78000788
class
>>
religion
>>
>>78000788
both, non whites are usually at the bottom. it's like a chicken and egg situation,
>>
>>78000788
Political beliefs.
>>
Race, because race also has a lot to do with your class.

Niggers, for example, are always going to be lower class. Niggers look at a very successful nigger and they think ''muh nigga!!!''.
Jews always stick up for Jews. They don't care about class.
>>
>>78000788

Truly: class.
Unfortunately more often than not: race, religion, sex, etc.

Too busy bitching to each other about who has the better bread for the shit-sandwich when we should all be working together to stop eating shit-sandwiches and get real sandwiches.
>>
>>78000788
your class is largely determined by your race due to genetic IQ differences.

nogs will always be lowest class
spics will be mostly lower to middle
whites and asians will be middle to upper
>>
>>78000788
Class, but race can be very easily weaponized. Republicans have trolled votes out of working class whites for decades convincing them that suppressing blacks was more important than their job at the factory.
>>
>>78000897
which came first, the nig or the nog?
>>
Class obviously, but as long as the Jew is in control they'll want to divert you away from it by any means necessary
>>
>>78000788
Race.

Look at how the NiggerLivesMatter people react when working class whites or spics are killed. They cry about them taking the limelight away from muh black bodies.
>>
>>78000788
class because class also divides race
>>
>>78001424
hard to tell, can't have a NigNog without either the nig or the nog.
>>
Class

I have gotten along with minorities, but the richer ones
>>
>>78000788
the left has completely abandoned the notion of class. It's now about gender and race.

Apparently a white man living on the street is more privileged than obama's daughters.
>>
>>78000788
In descending list of divisiveness:
Religion (Different Group)
Culture
Religion (Same Group)
Politics
Race
Class
>>
>>78000788
race because race dictates your class
>white
>asian
>latino
>black
>natives
>>
>>78002189
That should be:
>asian
>white
>latino
>natives
>black
for the US.
Unless it wasn't in any particular order.
>>
Race.
>>
>>78000788
Left is dividing us based on race. We are already divided on class, though it is not as big of a problem.
>>
File: 1462956314385.jpg (62 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
1462956314385.jpg
62 KB, 374x500
>>78000832
truth
>>
>>78000867
God damn what a faggot you are. Most religions are unifying agents. Hell even people with different religions can get along because people just tend to get along.
On the other hand, atheism makes kids despise their religious parents. Atheism makes people pretentious, it makes them monomaniacal, it makes them rude and county, and entitled.
It also makes people who flunked prealgebra throw around the words science and logic even though they don't know a thing about either.

Plus atheists are dicks.
>>
>>78003220
>even people with different religions can get along because people just tend to get along.
Not exactly common.
>>
>>78000788
Jews
>>
>>78002311
u forgot jews
>>
>>78003220
>believes in a magical sky daddy
>calling anyone else a faggot

get fucked, brainless crack-nigger
>>
>>78000788
Well done OP. Pic saved.
>>
Class. The whole niggers vs. black people thing is about class.

Dylan Roof was white trash who killed decent black folks. That's why even conservative whites will be happy to see him die.
>>
>>78000788
jews
>>
>>78003894
kek
>>
>>78003220
>atheists are mean
this is why Christianity is falling. Man up, if someone calls you a dick, embrace it and know you are right for doing whatever caused that. quit being a pussy, or go extinct
>>
Language. Then Culture.
>>
>>78004707
I'd argue that TPTB have culture down to a T now. Identity politics is one of the worst things that ever happened to American democracy.
>>
>>78000788
Race, class conflict is largely a marxist invention
>>
>>78000788
Class SHOULD divide people. Sadly, it's level of emotional hysteria.
>>
>>78003894
>Magical
>Sky daddy

Nice to see the mindless brainwashed pissants always resorting to the same lame buzzwords. I take those words as seriously as I do patriarchy and microaggression. I don't mind you taking out your resentment towards your religious parents on me though, you pissy, bandwagon atheist proto-virgin. Enjoy splashing in the intellectual kiddy pool for eternity without challenging your mind to anything higher than what [intellectuals like] you [think you are] allowed to think.
>>
>>78004646
Nahh, atheism will stop being trendy soon.
People are already calling bullshit on feminism and, political correctness, black lives matter, etc. Once people start seeing that the conservative philosophy was right all along about all these other things, atheism too will be questioned and go out of vogue.
That's how trends are, and atheism is just a fad.

It doesn't work, and doesn't satisfy people (unless it's satisfying their need for a tool to make them feel smugly superior to others for no other apparent reason), and that's why mankind hasnt accepted it in however long he has existed.
>>
>>78006497
>intellectual kiddy pool

>kirkegaard into Hegel into Niezche into Camut

and not to mention the entire branch of physics

How am I supposed to understand the universe and existence itself? You expect me to read the Quran or Bible for an explanation? Fuck that.

I'll read the great men who have tackled the subject from a neutral perspective, and I'll learn what science has to say about it.

I'm the rational one here, you're the one swimming in the kiddie pool.
>>
Race when things are OK
Class when things are shitty

It just turns out that race and class are generally tied together in almost all circumstances
>>
>>78007262
Except not. You can rattle off endless lists of names but I doubt you've actually read any of them. But keep listing subjects that you believe prove your point too. I doubt you've surprised them either. You probably don't know the difference between a cell and a molecule, but you'll sit at your computer and type as if youve settled the question of man's origins and gods existence.
If anything, you're just a pawn of Hegel or the delusion that mankind is marching towards some atheist utopia even though the belief in God is what the father's of natural scientists all considered an unassailable truth. But you really ought to keep posturing, because it's obvious that you don't have any deep knowledge about science, philosophy, history, or probably even basic math. Do you know PEMDAS?
>>
>>78008625
Inb4 my grammar is shit in this post lmao
>>
Race.
>>
Maximum divisiveness is by class.
Minimum divisiveness is by race.
If those statements made any sense.
A rich Muslim will have more in common with a rich white than a poor Muslim.
But a rich Muslim will see eye to eye more with a poor Muslim than a rich white.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.