[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO WE BEAT THIS WOMAN AND CAN TRUMP WIN? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (689 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
689 KB, 750x1334
HOW THE FUCK DO WE BEAT THIS WOMAN AND CAN TRUMP WIN?

What are the odds of TRUMP really winning?

If Hillary wins there WILL be assassination attempts. I can guarantee that
>>
File: Hmm... Heh.png (101 KB, 355x328) Image search: [Google]
Hmm... Heh.png
101 KB, 355x328
>>78000606

>Google has been found out in manipulating search results and data to show Hilary in a favorable light.
>MSM expects me to believe that data showing Hilary beating Trump in hypothetical polls is legit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>78000812
So you think it might be Neck and Neck?

Also is there anyway we could "sabatage" Hillary?
>>
Why do you even want trump to win? I mean sure, hillary is a downright evil whore, but trump is just as bad.

Can an american redpill me on why literally nobody votes a third party candidate?
>>
File: 1464763185127.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1464763185127.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>78000928
Spam her twitter with white water, Benghazi, and her destruction of entire countries. Keep spamming her with prison tweets. You know that stuff. Spamming destroyed /pol/ (for now) so it will work back. fight fire with fire.
>>
>>78001105
Meme'ing the world into Oblivion Brother. That is the change we need!
>>
Someone have the google trends data showing the manipulation handy? I'd get it but I'm limiting my usage of google products.

Got a friend at google who swears up and down that nothing is being manipulated. I can't help but laugh at him
>>
>>78001105
Old people and minorities never vote for a third-party candidate. It's a futile effort.
>>
fuck drumpf. it's obvious that he'll lose. i hope he gets utterly humiliated for being such a racist, mysogynist piece of shit
>>
>>78001856
At least aussies are good with their shitposting, canucks.
>>
>>78001856
You sir, can kill yourself. Make sure your refugee doesn't get your will :)
>>
Only Alt-Right faggots are still voting for Trump. Do you really want to be known as the faggot meme kid?
>>
>>78001856
Stupid beaver prick, if you fight the trump, he wins!
>>
>>78001856
>being this much of a fucking leaf
Trudeau please go
>>
>>78004591
>tfw you can't even tell the shitposters from the shills anynore
Shitposting has reached a whole new level
>>
>>78000606
"Killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims"

what? this supposed to be a bad thing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.