[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>77993663

>1 post by this id
>>
>>77993663
if they can become functioning members of society then they can live
>>
>>77993663
These cunts piss me off

Quit trying to glorify mental illness, as though it's some personal perk like in an RPG. It's actually living hell.
>>
>>77993663
>Normalizing mental illness
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore
>>
>>77993663
edgie, this would been cool if i were 16, legit
>>
>>77993714
see you on r/4chan ;)
>>
>>77993663
I have Schizoid Personality Disorder and you don't see me bitching about it. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>77993877

We all wind up there one way or another.
>>
>>77993901
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>77993663
Serenity now... Sanity later.
>>
>>77993663
Wow, I guess I'm a #SchizophrenicSpartan now.
>>
>being mentally ill is not wanting to deal with mentally ill people

she doop bop wop
>>
>>77993663
I bet they feel this way about that British guy that shot the traitor. Its only valid if it follows their viewpoint though.
>>
>>77993663
>Battle with your own mind every day
>Lose every day
>Badass mother fucker
>>
>>77993663
when the opponent is your brain a gun is a bad idea
>>
>>77993663
What's more terrifyin is battling with another mind you can't even begin to comprehend. Especially that of people who undergo physical and mutilating transformations while demanding that you allow them into your personal space
>>
>>77993663
Fucking pussies. I've hit my head enough and smelled enough solvents and other things that I think I have something self induced. But I lug around my job talking to myself and god, hitting shit at will. And then I go drive my car, to my house, and don't go killing hitch hikers. It's not a battle. It's being a functioning member of society. You want a medal go win a fucking medal or something. Don't ask for one you pharma kikes
>>
File: Champion_of_Slaanesh.jpg (77 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
Champion_of_Slaanesh.jpg
77 KB, 365x500
>>77994222
>Especially that of people who undergo physical and mutilating transformations while demanding that you allow them into your personal space
aw cmon bby dont b like that
>>
>>77993980
SERENITY NOW
>>
>>77993901
Schizotypal here. Probably relatively mild since i only hallucinate smell and tastes. Still not very fun.
>>
>>77993663
PSA: Find another chan to migrate to; /pol/ is being completely subverted.
>>
>>77994684
I had a weird thing the other day where I looked at my hands and they weren't mine anymore.. and everything around me was new.

Anons, I'm scared.
>>
>>77994458
INSANITY LATER
>>
>>77995238
> /pol/ is being completely subverted.
It's just b8. Don't worry, we still hate niggers and jews.
>>
>>77993663
Tumblrfags need to learn the difference between "Acceptance" and "Glorification".
>>
>>77995737
Good point. They're not asking for tolerance, but normalisation disguised as tolerance.
>>
>>77993663
congrats, guise. we're all badass motherfuckers
>>
>>77995511
nice quadruple double
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.