[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is multiculturalism a race or a culture thing? I'm a white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 229x220
Is multiculturalism a race or a culture thing?

I'm a white guy and I hate islam, illegals, and nigger culture but I have met minorities who act white and have been in the military. Should we view white acting minorities as enemies?
>>
>>77993480
That face has to be the most autistic image of a human ever.
>>
>>77993480
not in civil society

Maybe in the event of a war.
>>
File: 1449544724187.jpg (7 KB, 236x175) Image search: [Google]
1449544724187.jpg
7 KB, 236x175
>>77993564
>>
>>77993480
Discrimination isn't the tool of the wise, but of the lazy. If you're having a hard time to make up your mind about something, it's what a smart man does.

To just say that everyone is crap because they share some random trait with other people isn't some high level thinking shit. It's not a "mind-hack"
>>
>>77993794
>Mind hack
>when you meet someone new treat them just like other people that remind you of them, it's always true.
>>
>>77993480
They shouldn't be your personal enemies, but unfortunately usually they're opponents. I have a Persian friend for example, who insists on calling himself white, acts white and is very smart. Yet he still votes democrat, even though if he were actually white, he would know how terrible of a decision that is. In the end he's not white and his political views reflect that.
>>
>>77993794
No, but it is an important survival skill.

"All snakes aren't poisonous, thats discrimination, I'll play with this one"

"White people pls help".
>>
>>77993480
education level thing
>>
>>77993480
multiculturalism doesn't work but a multi-ethnic one with a dominate culture does
>>
>>77993480
Go ahead.
>>
>>77994783
The dominance must be coincidental or else there is a Stalin / Napoleon / Big Brother lurking.
>>
>>77993480
>Everyone is gud if juin milidary
Why are all Americans so degenerate
>>
>>77995000
it has to also assimilate and purge the impurities of lesser cultures.
>>
>>77993480
>>77993480
The world was already beautiful and multicultural, then when cultural faggots came they started mixing all cultures to satisfy their need to meet other cultures without moving their huge asses away from the couch.

The world was like a huge palete full of different colors and tones, and now, thanks to these fuckers it's broken. Like when a kid tries to make rainbow colored ink and just ends making a gross, ugly and disgusting gray paste that isn't only repulsive to the eyes but also it's useless to make something nice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.